Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 03:01:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10467 times)
rfj

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:10:16 PM

It's never been late in bitcoin, today is the good time to invest in bitcoin because it has a potential to be more legalized in local government in the near future and when that happens we can able to use bitcoin in local transactions.

LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:25:05 PM

Well for the new users of bitcoin like me we still have a chance to one of the benefactor and this is the best time to buy while bitcoin is on dip even though we are a little bit too late but better to make an action than regretting it in the end.
virarara

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:29:49 PM

I think there is a point, you better start it now even though it is too late than not doing it at all. The world of crypto will survive long enough in the future and will continue to grow, so it would not hurt to start now though late.
zalizoll

Activity: 115

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:30:04 PM

As a newcomer to the crypyo trade, I was late in investing. Because I had to be careful not to choose the coin that I would buy.
My principle, let me be late investing as long as it does not make a fatal mistake.
rudito

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:40:38 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?

You're right "late is better than never" because crypto is not for the short term, but it can be for the long term. It feels too late because we do not feel the benefits of crypto from the beginning, but we can still feel the benefits of crypto in the future.
cosmoo

Activity: 729
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:43:12 PM

No, you are not too late. You loosing money only if you selling Bitcoin. Just hold it untill it will worth 20,000 USD for example. Just don't panic.
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:44:51 PM

It's never been late in bitcoin, today is the good time to invest in bitcoin because it has a potential to be more legalized in local government in the near future and when that happens we can able to use bitcoin in local transactions.
For me i believe that there is no term to be late in bitcoin cause as long as the opportunity of there is always to be good to take for.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

Vilianms

Activity: 134

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:59:00 PM

As long as you can find the right key to enter the cryptocurrency's door, you'll never late. Many people started playing cryptocurrency earlier, but now they haven't made any money.So late or early is not the only factor in making money.
The KGB

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:10:05 PM

I agree with this a lot, there are a lot of people that do not want to invest on bitcoin because they think that it is too late now, but that is not true, it is cheap now.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:41:04 PM

Yes is better late then never I will advice you to invest in bitcoin or other altcoins that are profiting and promising because if you say you will wait longer then now you may not be part of those who will make the profit when the Price will skyrocket soon. So I say invest while you can.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:45:47 PM

It is better late than never in investing bitcoin because as years goes by its value is increasing though its value is unstable. Let us just learn to hold and wait for the right time because it can double, triple or more the amount you invested.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:51:08 PM

Absolutely, you said it in the title OP! Better late then never is the way to go. You joined few months later than me and tbh with you, I was thinking the same as you when I started out. Instead of endless reading, sometimes you just need to jump in and test the grounds yourself: if you like it -> you like it, if you don't -> you just move on...it's not the end of the world, but the important part is to take action. Like Shia Labeouf says: "DO IT! JUST DO IT!"  Cheesy
bakekang

Activity: 253

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:13:59 PM

In the long term, cryptocurrency market will only grow, so you have nothing to fear. But the risk of a correction remains.

What do you mean by risk of a correction?
On how strong are you in holding your coins, waiting for the right time and wait until its price will grow will profit you much in the future. Be not worry anymore probably your investments will grow in the long run.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
zap2per

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:18:37 PM

It's definitely better late then never. I was too late to catch the last train when it hit $20k but I'm investing now and waiting for the next one.  Grin
Btcepoy11

Activity: 162

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:21:49 PM

In the long term, cryptocurrency market will only grow, so you have nothing to fear. But the risk of a correction remains.

What do you mean by risk of a correction?
On how strong are you in holding your coins, waiting for the right time and wait until its price will grow will profit you much in the future. Be not worry anymore probably your investments will grow in the long run.

There will be a time when market price will going up, and it's better to invest now than nothing. It is never too late to start bitcoin, don't waste another time. Nothing to worry about its value, soon it will boom again.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:46:43 PM

Its better to join late than never in this kind of massive production cryptocurrency like bitcoin,i am not afraid.Its either the market is high or low.I dont care if i have an investment or not.Still the bitcoin remains.
atetess

Activity: 305

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:49:21 PM

Yes is better late then never I will advice you to invest in bitcoin or other altcoins that are profiting and promising because if you say you will wait longer then now you may not be part of those who will make the profit when the Price will skyrocket soon. So I say invest while you can.

Nice advice,  that was great,  it is good to enter into a bitcoin investment while the market is in the red one. Take it as your chance to invest at a very low price.

bling-bling

Activity: 364

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 11:59:05 PM

This is always correct in my opinion. Why wait longer if you can jump in already and start your journey. The learning process is automatic while working your way around the system. There will be obstacles but these are necessary to become better in this field. So yeah, there is no specific timing. Anytime is good for me.

MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:59:24 PM

True, for me,  it is not too late for the others to get involve with crypto currency.  The perfect time to invest is while the market is not well,  and the market is down and for me,  it is now their chance to invest.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
cutecute

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:21:04 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?

I think that is a great idea for all the people that wanted to join here in crypto world. Better late than never even the price of bitcoin is now high you can wait for a long time when the price of it is low because you just need a perfect time to join here in crypto world.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: