Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:11:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10462 times)
bitcoinjasensatom

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:29:28 AM

I agree it's better late we can still use even feel the result of bitcoin and it's easy to buy what we want, than not to know bitcoin, it will not taste good and easy if we do not have bitcoin.

Yes I believe no matter the timeline is whether you're early to invest or too late we can still earn double ot triple than our capital than never joining and regret later why you didn't pursue in investing bitcoin. It's not how risky it is but it is how patient you are to hold if the price decline and sell when the price increases.
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:35:40 AM

i think its not too late if you want to start invest in bitcoin, but this day careful planning is something you should make before jumping into bitcoin world. Because bitcoin is very risky and the price is fluctuative, but for long term invesment its a good choice to choose bitcoin.

Bitcoin does have a very high risk if you are not good at controlling your finances because Bitcoin is not a stable money currency.
Cutieh01

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:42:54 AM

It's never been late to start on bitcoin.

It is really never too late to start bitcoin because even if you got in 3 months ago, you would still be making great returns than never investing to bitcoin. Also bitcoin isn't that risky it is unlikely that they will disappear overnight maybe it is risky to the fact that you might got scammed in the ICO's that you invest but as a matter of fact bitcoin is really a good choice for investment.
Cookie Man

Activity: 149

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:47:50 AM

Its never too late to join the  crypto band wagon, Cryptocurrency doesnt involve Bitcoin only, as much its the main coin, there are others out there that  you can still reap off big time from. Good alt coins are still available especially now that the market is struggling, you can buy cheaply and hold them to attract more value, there are also good ICOs with nice projects  that might prove to be a success n he near future, you just have to know how and where to look, and be careful while at it
ronics

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:51:28 AM

Everything depends on the behavior of a bitcoin at all .. But right now most of the people are really investing money on bitcoin because it's the easiest money you can earn and that's called a double investment or more in your investment.
SeVenlast

Activity: 413

● KEEP CALM & HODL ●

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:53:42 AM

Everything depends on the behavior of a bitcoin at all .. But right now most of the people are really investing money on bitcoin because it's the easiest money you can earn and that's called a double investment or more in your investment.

That's a great way to get profit now with the next few years alone. but this will also have a big risk.

●    ●
 ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●   ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
setialovers

Activity: 812
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:00:17 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?

I am believe cryptocurrency market is not a buble market. Its real market with real money and real company like stocks exchange. Bitcoin is long investment and if peoples more use bitcoin for transaction, maybe in the future peoples will selling and buying house with bitcoin as currency
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:06:16 AM

technology will continue to grow as well as bitcoin will continue to grow and will be many people who use bitcoin so bitcoin prices will also be more expensive, so if investing in bitcoin for the long term will remain profitable and will never be late
mr.bean865

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:07:12 AM

There is no late in life. If you give up by thinking you are late then go and get a life man. Try your luck by taking part in different then to sit and wait for some unbelievable moment.
noweightcoins

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:20:35 AM

It is definitely not late. You probably lost all hope since you invested at an inappropriate time but prices are sure to rise with time, in the absence of bad news. For anyone who wants to have an idea how to figure out where the prices will go, you can check this newbie guide I found!
ngacengan

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:14:58 AM

yes you are right you should buy this time also do not wait too long you are too late to buy, better buy now also than you too late to utilize existing token price. so you can benefit very much if you can understand it.
Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:22:14 AM

It depends you invest in long term or want make profit then its dificult to say ,but in long term market will grow 100% we see that everyyear and will see this year too.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:24:53 AM

I think its still not to late. All crytpo market value is cca. 0,5 trillions.

Cryto is not learned overnight. We should see to it that before we take a step we should do research and be well informed of the system. We might lose and learned the leasson. The key is be positive and have patience.
yeah it is not to late to involve in bitcoin or in cryptocurrency, though we experience the decreasing value of bitcoin/altcoin it doesn't disappear that easy as what others think.
zoeylee
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

There is no late in life. If you give up by thinking you are late then go and get a life man. Try your luck by taking part in different then to sit and wait for some unbelievable moment.
Yes, i agree if you want to live your life with bitcoin its not yet late. It is now your chance to know more about bitcoin and be part of it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:08:26 AM

I think its still not to late. All crytpo market value is cca. 0,5 trillions.

Cryto is not learned overnight. We should see to it that before we take a step we should do research and be well informed of the system. We might lose and learned the leasson. The key is be positive and have patience.
yeah it is not to late to involve in bitcoin or in cryptocurrency, though we experience the decreasing value of bitcoin/altcoin it doesn't disappear that easy as what others think.
It is really Better late than never. Because if we don't try things we never know what good the result is or even the result is not so good as long as we learn to do things that we never do before such a new experience. I think we must try to make some sense about the huge dropping of crypto this is maybe the best time to buy.

bestcomputerpsycho

Activity: 75

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:11:20 AM

Those who are new to investing in cryptocurrencies, you can go through this article made by Theymos: https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/7gi55s/dont_invest_recklessly/.
Theymos make a great article about a newcomer that wants to jump in into Crypto or specifically into Bitcoin.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:13:09 AM

No time is late because bitcoin is not stable in the market. You might buy today at dip and tomorrow it goes down more or you may witness a surge in price after you bought in. That is the nature of Bitcoin
mylove01

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:19:51 AM

It's better too late to achieve than having nothing, never will always remain thesame without proceed
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:33:28 AM

I think it's not too late to invest in cryptocurrencies, as their popularity and value will only grow in the coming years, and the opportunities to use them will appear more often.
DanielJacob

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:35:54 AM

There is nothing to regret because everything could be happen in this market. Price may rice or fall over night.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: