Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 05:36:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10462 times)
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:30:09 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?

I think it's never too late to invest in BTC. Now the market is not the best, but it gives you the chance to invest at low prices. Soon I suggests that the market will go up.
Considering the use of BTC as a payment instrument, I still do not think it's so comfortable thing.  Undecided

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████
████████████████  ███ ██████   ██     
▀███████    ████  ███████████████████▀
█████  ████████  ████████████  █████
████████  ██      ████████████████
██████████████████████████  ████
▀████████████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████  ████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
 ▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
FRELDO
Token sales
[ WP ]
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:33:23 PM

Bitcoin started in 2009, only 8-9 years ago.
So, we can't say that bitcoin is ''old'' and reached limit in development.
In my opinion, we need just to pass this critical period when many people doubt bitcoin and crypto, and influence small businesses and media to accept bitcoin as something new and revolutionary, what can change way of life and business.
I'm optimistic and think that bitcoin will continue to grow and reach new, higher levels Smiley

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Brookie

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

Better late than nothing, that's very true if you apply into the world of crypto. Because cryptocurrency still has a very long time to the future. So you are not late when you want to enter the world of crypto today.
beezare

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:43:10 PM

bitcoin prices will continue to change sometimes up and down sometimes, so if you want to invest then you can start now and it is true, better late than never because you can still get a chance to get profit
boksoon

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:45:39 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?

Absolutely! We are very fortunate today compared to the hard work of those traders and investors to earn a big profit before. happily if they hold some of it til now, they probably billionaires today. We all know that before the price of a btc is very mall compared to where its price today. We can easily access and work with it today so we have no reason to enter the crypto world today.
vmcl

Activity: 73
Merit: 13

be happy

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:53:19 PM

1. Even if you invested at the high, wait until institutional investors come to the market.
2. You can begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items in the stores listed on the coinmap.org.

be happy
hajimasan

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:55:02 PM

Here all this upon you , Before any suggestion to you here I would like to say that we can get into cryptourrency field any time  it totally depends upon us , and the perfect time to enter in this field is at dump of the market .
Don't think that price of the bitcoin is at very high rate and it can not get high , this is the old assumption that bitcoin will not get up but time to time slowly slowly but us really at very high price .
Now here to again start you can do anything that is making you different from another , in this way you can start but always be careful to make buy and sell of the bitcoin with another things that , first make calculation and plan that how much probability that you can make how much profit .
Here if you will again wait for the perfect time then I don't think that you will get enter in this field again , so start now to get earn .
thegreatdodoy

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

Better late than nothing, that's very true if you apply into the world of crypto. Because cryptocurrency still has a very long time to the future. So you are not late when you want to enter the world of crypto today.

Agree, I believe there are still many opportunities bitcoin may be some people thinking that is not good due dropping of market price but we did not consider also the profit that we earn once the market recovers.
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 02:59:34 PM

Too late is better than nothing, that's right. Crypto can still grow and become more popular in the future, there is always hope of crypto because crypto will be the train to bring us to success.
Saritelli

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:04:05 PM

Impossible to be late, bitcoin will overtake everyone. It will enter the life of every person on the planet, I am sure that everyone will use crypto-currencies. I'm ready to wait a long time, but we'll see it. Many people are not ready, but they will have to take bitcoin.
V1saya

Activity: 1050
Merit: 508

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:06:24 PM

To be honest, Bitcoin is still in the basic phase of development and hence there is a tremendous opportunity for growth even for those who are getting involved with Bitcoin today.  However, one should do his own research before taking any investment decision because there is a possibility of getting yourself under the fear of missing out resulting in a wrong entry point. At this stage, not even 10% of world's population is using Bitcoins so I am optimistic about the growth in the user base.

You are correct. There is no way 10% of the world are using bitcoin, not even 5%. Perhaps only around 1% of the world population? If the total money in the world is $80 trillion then 1% of it is $800 billion. Crypto market is not even at $800 billion right now.

The good news is those figures means that we are still going bigger and wider because crypto and its technology is the future. Long term investors will become very very rich soon.
mommysean

Activity: 201

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:10:56 PM

yes, it's better late than never. you will not know what kind of profit you will get if you never buy crypto.
never is too late if you want to try start your life in to crypto.
Cryptocurrency will bring everyone to get wealth for better life.
thisappointed

Activity: 616
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:48:16 PM

Agree, I believe there are still many opportunities bitcoin may be some people thinking that is not good due dropping of market price but we did not consider also the profit that we earn once the market recovers.

There is no "Late" term for me when it comes to cryptocurrency, you could use that term when all of the cryptocurrency doesn't have any price at all but they still do. Maybe using the term "miss" would do, you miss the chances to make profits but the point is you still have the chance to make a lot of profits in the long run, so don't lose hope.
iqbalt34

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:53:32 PM

i think Bitcoin is a long term investment so we can't say that it's too late for us at least we try to join and who knows the best of luck awaits us this time. Though we are late informed or we encounter bitcoin late lets just exert extra effort and know what bitcoin is for us to be productive. There's no regret in joining late because the price of bitcoin is always increasing and what others earned tight time will come we can also earn. Can't wait to see what is the future of bitcoin and I know at the right time bitcoin is really a big blessing to all of us and I believe there's no late in investing in cryptocurrency because almost everyday we encounter new discovery, new coins introduce in the market that can possibly provide us more benefits that we can help to our family needs
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:56:10 PM

Always be mindful on what's happening in the market so that you may know when will be a good time to jump in. You can never say that you are already too late here knowing that cryptos has volatile value making the timing more important than when you started. Do your best if the bubble has not yet occured and make the most from it.

martina14

Activity: 1190
Merit: 111

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 03:59:56 PM

It is always better to be late than never.
But, before going in be sure that its a good time to enter.
there are some bull trap in the market.
just be careful.

tantan2

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:06:08 PM

Yes, that is true. Though I am one of those people who are late joining Bitcoin but I do not hesitate to make Bitcoin as my long-term investment. I'm sure Bitcoin can change my life. Smiley
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:06:36 PM

Well predictions are really blurry as of today. But bitcoin believers predict a huge amount of increase after this downfall. So I suggest to never give up now so that you won’t be sorry tomorrow. Don’t be afraid of having the fear of missing out, you’re just in a perfect time to join and invest.

dragontigear

Activity: 120

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:07:12 PM

Yes of course, there are lots of opportunity in crypto and almost everyday theres a new coins introduce in the market so it means that investing is till very good and don't be afraid invest it now.
Woterry

Activity: 168
Merit: 16

“Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data”

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 04:08:10 PM

Yes, that is true. Though I am one of those people who are late joining Bitcoin but I do not hesitate to make Bitcoin as my long-term investment. I'm sure Bitcoin can change my life. Smiley

That’s the spirit! Continue to work hard and strive for more here in bitcoin, I’m sure everything will pay off after a long months of working. Just don’t give up on bitcoin and you’ll find out why soon.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: