Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:29:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10462 times)
Piggymonster

Activity: 294
Merit: 34

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:54:33 PM

For me, there is no late in bitcoin investment because it is highly volatile, one day it is up and one day it is down. Its just a matter of when you trade your bitcoin that you could earn nice returns.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:01:20 PM

For me, there is no late in bitcoin investment because it is highly volatile, one day it is up and one day it is down. Its just a matter of when you trade your bitcoin that you could earn nice returns.
Right there is no late in investing in bitcoin we still have the chance to buy btc. Invest these days even it is unstable and normal for the fluctuating price. Better invest than never bitcoin is profitable indeed.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
santafewarrior1980

Activity: 179
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:02:39 PM

Yes its better late than never because cryptocurrency is still very profitable investment today in fact even today that the market for crypto is dropping but still there are many coins today introduce in the market.

█ █ █████████  BITGOALS  █████████ █ █
SPORT TOKEN PROTOCOL: REWARDS FOR SPORT ACTIVITIES
https://bitgoals.com
vonnyaries

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:06:52 PM

many people in this world is like to said this word "better late than never:" im agree with some context and disagree with some context too because if you want to join in this world (bitcoin forum) there are word said late but if you late in sell or buy a coin in trading it will very bad for the traders and the other people that hold or want to buy it too

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
rexona

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:08:04 PM

no, I think you're not too late because bitcoin will go up much higher, though now bitcoin is down but only for a while if you can be patient you will get big enough profit, late or not, most important you do not miss this wonderful opportunity.
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:09:36 PM

My dad owns a few bitcoins, now he told me a few days ago that he is looking to sell his house in order to buy bitcoins, i told him that he was insane.

No one knows if bitcoin is going to crash or not, but risking a house is something very DIFFERENT from investing a few hundreds or thousands.

If you are looking to invest less than $10000, then do it, there is nothing to loss in there, you can easy recover $10k in a few months.

But if you are going to put all your life savings in here, do not do it, you are going to run with a huge risk.

Bitcoin is a good for  invest, but if you sell all assets to investors in Bitcoin would be too risky, digital money is more volatile, high risk, should consider carefully!
fendi09

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:12:51 PM

these last few months the value of bitcoin is very high. it's a lot of people to invest in bitcoin, knowing it bitcoin is one very good investment for a good life experience. then better know late than never know at all
Nanot

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:18:05 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
For me you can used bitcoin to purchace anything since nowadays bitcoin has a potential and valie that able to sufficient and sustain all needed of humans in able to deal through it ..Its better to be late than never trying to involved with botcoins good ness bacause i know that you dont ever fail not drop on bitcoin when you try but miss the opportunity to change life because you dont even try.

▰▰▰▰ me token ▰▰▰▰
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰   The Social Commerce Revolution  ▰▰▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▰▰ WEB SITE  ▰▰ REDDIT  ▰▰ TELEGRAM  ▰▰ FACEBOOK   ▰▰ LINKEDIN  ▰▰
gelaskopi

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:57:27 PM

I always enjoy the price developments that happen with bitcoin. I don't care whether the price rose sharply or when the price is down sharply. I also don't care about the assumption about bitcoin that it is a bubble that can explode at any time. So far bitcoin has helped many people with its technological revolution. So for those who start joining crypto world, try to enjoy your adventure.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:07:08 PM

Offcaus, better late than never, investing in bitcoin now it's never to late now, many peoples became rich through bitcoin, and many more to come, you can be among those that to come rich through bitcoin, indeed better late than never.
Bitdressa

Activity: 303
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:28:35 PM

I totally agree with the above topic, indeed many know this, from the way publications are less popular among developing countries that actually need to follow, why I suggest like that this is the way in which we can add income and also save some of our money is very secure without worrying about our money being stolen or taken away.
vending

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:43:37 PM

then I am confused to be sad or happy, if I imagine bitcoin will triumph again I smile, but if otherwise bitcoin can not go up again I feel sad, because it is my only capital .
lakatina

Activity: 74

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:55:41 AM

But if you intend to invest in bitcoin now, just wait safely or something like while investing always try to buy low sell high but the price is still around 16-17k buy we do not think It will go down further than now.
Bitcoin is the first cipher that everyone has heard about you can always invest some money into bitcoin and some other details into alts. It was just too late when it was over and we were far away.
DisWhale

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:02:53 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?

I agree. I joined in August after the coins went up like hell. Right now I have profits ranging from -24% up to 3000%, depending on the coin. It's better late than never in my opinion.
Crypto is very lucrative yet not all people see this light side of it because they lack one key principle - Patience. I joined the crypto community last year November but started earning from March, 2018. That's pretty a long time. Now, most of the coins are in red yet better off than the prices in last year around November.
onyok

Activity: 120

BLUPASS.CO | ICO LIVE! | 15/5 - 15/7 | JOIN NOW!

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:17:07 AM

I think its still not to late. All crytpo market value is cca. 0,5 trillions.

yeah it is not to late to involve in bitcoin or in cryptocurrency, though we experience the decreasing value of bitcoin/altcoin it doesn't disappear that easy as what others think.

135cc

Activity: 294

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:52:04 AM

i think its not too late if you want to start invest in bitcoin, but this day careful planning is something you should make before jumping into bitcoin world. Because bitcoin is very risky and the price is fluctuative, but for long term invesment its a good choice to choose bitcoin.

oniracnai

Activity: 50

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:58:40 AM

Risk is not the right word to say in investing. Patient is the best word when investing. Paying some time will be the best thing to do if you want to be rewarded.
rye18

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:06:22 AM

Even for experts they can't easily predict the future of crypto because of its volatile characteristics, so to those who ask question if still good to invest in bitcoin? my answer is  Yes. because even the market of bitcoin is still dropping but still bitcoin will able to manage and maintain its position in the market.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:15:17 AM

Judging by the fact that the information on the purchase of bitcoin passed under the first message and remained the only one up to the present, and the message itself was published on December 16, on the eve of the highest price growth of bitcoin on December 17, this acquisition of bitcoin was a very big disappointment in the crypto currency and wrote such a message for a long time he left both the forum and the crypto currency. Well, everyone has his own experience in the crypto currency. Someone wins, someone loses. This business is rather risky.

icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:18:00 AM

It is always better late than never because at least you have the chance even if it is a little and at least you took the risk that is all that matter you come out to your comfort zone and in this business the bitcoins are colqtile that makes them always have an opening they goes up and down and that is an opportunity compared to other business that do not have that. In this business patience is all that matters in order for you to have profits no matter if you are late or not as long as you have the patience you are gonna gain.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: