Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:53:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Better Late than Never?  (Read 10467 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:08:47 AM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

What are the predictions of the bubble before it bursts and drops back down?

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
thats all you can say that time when bitcoin is continuously growing that even make a run from $6,000 to $20,000 but thats a dream for a bitcoiner now since this price will be a dream for how many years again that the highest price bitcoin might ever had this year is $8,000 sad but thats reality so be ready and accept this scenario
Jundel2018

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:10:52 AM

his is the perfect motivation you need to succeed in crypto.in right time one can get expecting price

It's never too late to invest in any cryptocurrency because you can still earn more. It doesn't matter whether you invest early or late what matter is that you have some patient and you learn how to hold in order not to lose your investment and take the risk it will be worth it.
ravijadon12jan

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 10:38:43 AM

Well it's quite an old post now but still very relevant to those who missed the train in october november.
No one knows if bitcoin is going to crash or going to moon, but risking a house for that is something I'd never do.
But you can invest around $10000, there is nothing to loss in there, you can easy recover $10k in a few months.
luigi3

Activity: 109
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 10:44:57 AM

Yes i think its better to late than never let you know what is it, because now many people now was using crypto ,this was help us to get and buy something with the use of crypto and also its has fast transaction so its very good when we have emergency time.

●  ●  ●    CryptoMarketAds    ●  ●  ●
►  Democratize Crypto Advertising & Marketing  ◄
kyra0018

Activity: 158

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:02:11 PM

I'm only new to bitcoins but i did not regret for being late in  investing to it because i know my bitcoins will bloom anytime starting today. I hope everyone of you will invest to bitcoins, because it's better late than never.
jiandong

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:09:07 PM

I as a new player, have a lot to learn first to start investing. so often late in enter investments. but it all does not matter. because investment is not who is fast or slow.
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:26:17 PM

Huh I couldn't wait any longer and jumping into cryptocurrency pretty late. I understand I have invested at the high end as of late, but with the rapid growth over the last several weeks I would be a fool not to jump in.

Also, I imagine it should become my goal, as an investor, to actually use the bitcoin for what it was created to do. Peer to Peer purchasing in a free market, not relying on the banks or 3rd party taking their cut. Where can I begin actually using bitcoin to purchase normal household items?
it is not too late in investing with cryptocurrency because the future will go forward and develop later if investors believe and believe in bitcoin investment
VeronAncient

Activity: 378
Merit: 125

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:41:10 PM

now is the right time if you are going to start investing in crypto and it is never too late to start investing in various fields. today the crypto price has dropped so sharply that you can invest in a variety of coins at a low purchase price. This is a great advantage for you if you are going to start investing
bebebs12

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 01:44:40 PM

well i think yes Of course it is better late than never because if tou are late you can still have a chance to do it to experience it. And in this business especially bitcoins it is better to invest late than never because you can still gain money if you invest but if you don't then tou can never feel the growth of bitcoins. And you might say that the value  too much expensive so it is too late to buy and Bitcoin is the most popular crypto currency as we know as its popularity and demands increasing with the time so it means that people can invest and earn bitcoin later and still will be okay to use bitcoin after some time
DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:02:05 PM

It is true that it is okay to make investment with bitcoins even it is now late than not to make investment. There are a lot of opportunities that we can get from purchasing bitcoins. You should know what is the importance of making investment with bitcoins.
atomous

Activity: 57

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:07:58 PM

Yes better late than never because late is a kind of getting your chance. Keeping the hope to make new chance of earning to buy bitcoin in nowadays. Late still have opportunity to earn than never come in.
voron84-05

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:10:23 PM

I'm only new to bitcoins but i did not regret for being late in  investing to it because i know my bitcoins will bloom anytime starting today. I hope everyone of you will invest to bitcoins, because it's better late than never.

do not think about it too late or not. In the issue of investment, the main thing is to approach the business with understanding, do not invest in everything, it is important to conduct market analysis and outline your goals in advance, then there will be no problems
solenn heussaff

Activity: 116
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:12:37 PM

For me, It is better too late than never when investing in bitcoin. Even though you are late, you still invest in bitcoin and you will gain profit not like when you never invest in bitcoin, you will not earn profit because you don't invest.
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:14:42 PM

You are correct! You can still ear many benefits even you are now late to make investment with bitcoins. The bitcoin is still gaining more power and popularity, I know that in the following years; the bitcoin will become more valuable.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Kupid002

Activity: 1036
Merit: 329

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:32:49 PM

it is not too late in investing with cryptocurrency because the future will go forward and develop later if investors believe and believe in bitcoin investment
true this currency may continue cause there is some point that this is really useful and it can have a great part specially on this era that currency are very compatible with the upgraded technology that we have been experience.

░░░░░░▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
░░░░▄████████████████▄
░░▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
██████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████
░░▀████████████████████▀
░░░░▀████████████████▀
░░░░░░▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
.Defi for You.
defi.com.vn

Learn how to become your own bank and
implement a private investment strategy

▄▄                    ▄▄
█      Pawn | Sell     
           Services
      Buy   | Rent
     █
  ▀▀                    ▀▀

jenilyn

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:40:34 PM

For me it's better to late than never in investing.  You still invest in bitcoin and withdraw it for the right time to get profit.
Potchi

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:43:54 PM

Yes it is still worth for risking or trying to be one of the users of bitcoin. We do not know when it will end, and maybe we might not know as well when it will skyrocket in terms of its price. It is still depends on how people will handle the risk even if he or she is late in doing the investment things. It is also clear that being nothing is doing nothing at all to get the profit that they want yet it is good also to start in the past or start early so that we can manage to do maneuvers in our money and make the strategies on gaining profit here in cryptocurrency world.

ViktoriaM

Activity: 145

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2018, 02:44:41 PM

it is possible late, but after a thorough analysis of the market, news, course. Now I would not invest, but who has not yet entered - let him try
budi691

Activity: 1260
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:48:15 PM

Yes of course and i believe that there are still many opportunities awaits to those who wants to join in cryptocurrency investment because crypto market until now is continously growing.

yes exactly, I just added. do not be affected by the current conditions. all just a matter of time, and we also keep hoping bitcoin will come back at the best value. There must be a process!
congtuan001122asd

Activity: 186

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 02:59:00 PM

bitcoin has appeared and developed for 10 years. It is more and more popular and valuable. Many people know bitcoin in a short time. It's too late, but I hope they will have lots of benefits from bitcoin.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
██████      CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY ██████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: