Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:56:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 7000$ to invest for 2018  (Read 3835 times)
dukemc

Activity: 431
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:07:16 PM

you can invest in one token or project or you can do a little bit there and a little bit here... i would invest some in OPT and some in ETH or ETC
lovenlifelarge

Activity: 676
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:11:05 PM

I have found one of good token which is decent.bet. A betting platform and definitely a big win for investors and online betters/gamers. Check them out.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀▀      ▀▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀                ▀▀██▄
▄██▀                      ▀██▄
██▀                          ▀██
██▀                            ▀██
██▀    ███████        ███████    ▀██
▄██   ██████████████  ██████████   ██▄
██     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄███████▄▄     ██
██     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███████▀▀▀     ██
██         ███████  ███████         ██
██         ▀██████████████▀         ██
▀██         ▀████████████▀         ██▀
██▄         ████████████         ▄██
██▄         ██████████         ▄██
██▄                          ▄██
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
    ███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
█████             █████
█  ██             ██  █
███████████████████████
    ████████████████████▄
██                ████▄
██                ██████▄
██                ████████▄
██                ██████████▄
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██                ████████████
██                ██        ██
██████████████████████████████
██                          ██
Coinredd

Activity: 378
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:32:41 PM

I think Ethereum is the best option and XEM if you have alot of money don't forget to invest on this coins. If you want new coins then Iota,Ada,Dent i'm sure you're going to be a millionaire this year by holding them.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 05:42:32 PM

The best thing for you is some kind of exchange. In fact, you can make a good contribution by buying just Bitcoin or other good Altcoins, but if the goal is to earn more - and this goal for each person, then I would advise you to combine the purchase of small and large coins.
kkofor

Activity: 365
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 06:44:50 PM

7000$ is too big now. In my view, you should spend 3000$ to buy some coins which can rise quickly after the falling wave now. and 4000$ you will buy more after they come back
mrphilippine

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:06:13 PM

The trick here is to diversified your investment and it is better to invest on the top 10 cryptocurrency which are BTC, ETH, LTC, etc. Also id you trust some ICO, it is also profitable there wherein you can even profit there 10x on their actual price.
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 07:11:10 PM

Powr and ark are both good coins, but there are better opportunities in the entire market, just take a look at Qsp, that is a very good option.
The same for Zilliqa, they are starting a new partnership with 0x, that is good enough for a long term

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
BurakTurk

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 08:27:08 PM

I would advise investing only in ETH.  The price of ETH is growing faster than at BTC.  And I think the growth will continue in the future.
LooBaao

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:52:19 PM

The best thing for you is some kind of exchange. In fact, you can make a good contribution by buying just Bitcoin or other good Altcoins, but if the goal is to earn more - and this goal for each person, then I would advise you to combine the purchase of small and large coins.
If he is willing to take the risk, then investing in the ICO is a perfect fit, if the right ICO project he will succeed and resound wealth. If the wrong project is chosen, the project is deceptive or poor quality, the capital will lose everything. But if you do not dare risk investing in BTC or ETH.
Teamsah165454

Activity: 97

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:04:26 PM

$7000 is a good amount of money to start good portofolio, it's now depend on how you spread your portfolio, I will tell you to put 30% in BTC and Ethereum and spread the rest around, because only few coins beat those two in 2017.. May be you can buy 1 btc now Smiley
Cryptostocks

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 11:24:45 PM

Put some money in ethereum and diversify the rest in all the other coins that you think that are good enough, such as cardano, neo, ontology, and a few other mores just like dragonchain and probably chainlink
SloggerSasha1

Activity: 98

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 04:57:24 AM

I invest only in well-studied projects, one of them is Yumerium, YUM integrates marketing tools such as referral bonuses or bounty campaigns to attract and engage users.
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 05:22:50 AM

I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).
Need your best suggestions !

I looking for POWR and ARK, but maybe you have a better opportunities ?

POWR and ARK are only two of the wide selection of good choices of cryptocurrencies to invest in. Since you have $7,000 to invest, and it is quite a big amount already, you may give POWR and ARK $1,000 or $1,500 worth of investment each. And then devote a good percentage to Bitcoin and Ethereum. These are the two very solid coins to start your investment with. Better be safe than sorry, at least while your status is still a beginner right now. 
okan

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 28, 2018, 09:21:34 AM

Diversify, 4 coins/tokens such as:

ETH
LTC
GVT
ICX

See which does the best, learn to swing trade on a light scale, study 4 coins only and you will work out when to buy and sell

a good portfolio except gvt, maybe instead of gvt you can put mth or kin
and btc must be in all baskets.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 10:05:41 AM

7000$ is too big now. In my view, you should spend 3000$ to buy some coins which can rise quickly after the falling wave now. and 4000$ you will buy more after they come back
This is a good sum of money. Having $7000 in hand, you are able to hold a diverse portfolio in the crypto market provided you have good knowledge about the technologies you want to invest in. Go for Bitcoin, ETH, NEO, LTC and some amount of ripples if you love the combination. Apportion specific amount of money say 30% for Bitcoin, 30% for ETH and 40% for the remaining. You can do your own math as well.
LordShanken

Activity: 1112
Merit: 256

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 11:55:42 AM

Try to invest now in first coins like ripple, neo or etherum, prices now are in big down so it could be very profitable investments even in short time holding.
anggurMerah

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:01:32 PM

I have 7k$ to invest for 2018, I'm looking for the next big potential (as everyone I believe Cheesy).

The capital you have is big enough and you can invest in some Altcoin that has good potential for the future. I advise you to buy in Ethereum coins, NEO, and Litecoin. These three coins are well worth a long-term investment asset. You should follow my advice.
flashbit

Activity: 1008
Merit: 505

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 12:09:30 PM

POWR and ARK are only two of the wide selection of good choices of cryptocurrencies to invest in. Since you have $7,000 to invest, and it is quite a big amount already, you may give POWR and ARK $1,000 or $1,500 worth of investment each. And then devote a good percentage to Bitcoin and Ethereum. These are the two very solid coins to start your investment with. Better be safe than sorry, at least while your status is still a beginner right now. 

And what do you think about the fact that he don't connect anymore and will never read your answer?

also :

Hi ! I have 12 000$ to invest, I want to hold it 1 or 2 years.

I already have 70 IOTA bought at 0.80$/unit, I want to buy more into Altcoins.

Any suggestions ?

He don't care, so don't lose your time.

The capital you have is big enough and you can invest in some Altcoin that has good potential for the future. I advise you to buy in Ethereum coins, NEO, and Litecoin. These three coins are well worth a long-term investment asset. You should follow my advice.

Same question, who do you advise?
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:08:51 PM

A very good amount to invest and I think it is better to divide it into at least two cryptocurrencies. For example Altcoin and Ethereum and some of them just you have to multiply your invested amount and with luck both.

cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 29, 2018, 01:44:59 PM

Its not good if you will just put up all those amount in one coin. Its better to divide it depends on your perspective coins but make sure that those are the promising one. Don't just invest into any coins without analyzing them and also, keep in your mind that up and down movement in the market are the common routine in trading. You should know the basic so that you know what you will do in case that there are unusual thing in the crypto market.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: