Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:56:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22014 times)
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:26:03 PM

This project looks good, seeing a strong team behind this project will assure that they will succeed in developing SMART FARM. How will disruptive decentralized platform work with this project?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 04:28:53 PM

So from what i understood , ATFS will increase the productivity and save land , water , on top of that a healthy meat and direct easy transaction between the supplier and consumer ! Everything in the project looks magical and hard to believe , but i will trust the team and follow them trough out this journey . I'm on the look out Cheesy
It may look magical or fantasy due to the current situation right now but at least we can see a project that putting an effort to make it a bit better by using blockchain for agricultural technologies. Let us just support this project and someday we will see the result and hope it would be spread worldwide.

But there's like absolutely nothing to connect blockchains and farming. Blockchains arent going to water your farms. Devs are yet to answer that
mardaed

Activity: 994
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:16:49 PM

Good that I can use my ETH currency and it's a great deal of 1 ETH = 5000 ATFS Tokens with a minimum of 0.05ETH. Any bonus for contributing/contributors  Huh
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:20:09 PM

well I dont know too much about this company and the project but Asian Food Industry doesnt really care about the health of people. They produce too many foods with synthetic bio-technology and this kind of projects can not be supported.

It would be very kind from the admin to tell us the background of the food producing technology of this company. Are they aim to produce more organic foods and supporting organic agriculture?  Or synthetic bio-tech ?
I don’t know which country you are referring to as the Asian food industry, but I would like to make it clear that not all of Asia is.
And the plants produced in our smart farm are sure to be eco-friendly vegetables, and Plant-Based Meat is literally plant-based protein.
We only need food engineering like synthetic or/and biotechnology to extract proteins from plants such as legumes and extract other necessary elements from other plants, analyze them in molecular units, and combine them to produce products that are almost similar to animal meat. Anyway it is plant based, so we call it “plant-based meat”.
So we think that there is no need to have too much doubt about such technology. In fact, impossible food or beyond meat in the US is a representative example of the western society. And Bill Gates has a lot of interest on it now.

Thank you for the detailed answer about your project. It seemed to me very interesting, I hope you will succeed and you will come to your goal in the future.
orionluckyse7en

Activity: 728
Merit: 102

3D Logo & Animated Design Services PM me ;)

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 06:28:33 PM

Good concept and great idea. By taking into consideration and thinking about the future will swell the world's population, this kind of project should be the concern of many people. Not just the balance of food and the human population, although technology can try to balance it, but the quality of the food should be the main concern. And this project is actually the solution to the problem.

◥◥ 3D Logo & Animated Design ◤◤
Trusted Easy Simple Satisfactory Guaranteed
More info contact Telegram
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:13:05 PM

this is a great project, I am sure this project will be advanced in the future
sure i just really sophisticated but the idea sound great i just hope to understand the whole plant meat situations but i will read their white paper and find more

Maybe a youtube video representation may explain more what is really ATFS and how it works. I am curious about the project and I am following it now. Hoping to see more developments from ATFS.

They already made one, this is the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuDA-YwrXjk&feature=youtu.be. it explains the whole idea.
They will build smarts farm ( it is intelligent farm based on deep learning that enables forecasting, real=time response, situational simulation. ) which can save our resources and energy and maximize productivity.
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:16:30 PM

The whole team are very smart and advance thinking because in the future, as the population increase the demand for supplly of foods are increasing also.  You colaborate the problem with the help of blockchain technology as a solution for enhancement of these problem in the future.  I see ATFS will succeed on these platform on the future.
Yes I totally understand the above statement and I also agree with your opinion on the mentioned post.
I believe the ATFS can make a great break through.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 08:47:15 PM

Applying blockchain technology in agriculture is a great thing. Hope it will be Smart Farm 2.0 and giving higher nutritional value in crop
I think they will growth rapidly. And i really hope their market will come to some developing country. They really need helping at agriculture industry.
Victor_Adams

Activity: 126

XWIN CryptoBet ICO 01/01/18

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:11:00 PM

I've not finished with the whitepaper and desire to know what will I be able to buy for your tokens in the future or this is a security one? Thanks in advance.

Semaj123

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 09:13:49 PM

So from what i understood , ATFS will increase the productivity and save land , water , on top of that a healthy meat and direct easy transaction between the supplier and consumer ! Everything in the project looks magical and hard to believe , but i will trust the team and follow them trough out this journey . I'm on the look out Cheesy
It may look magical or fantasy due to the current situation right now but at least we can see a project that putting an effort to make it a bit better by using blockchain for agricultural technologies. Let us just support this project and someday we will see the result and hope it would be spread worldwide.

But there's like absolutely nothing to connect blockchains and farming. Blockchains arent going to water your farms. Devs are yet to answer that
I'm also wondering how does this works, maybe this team trying to fund and that fund will be the expenses to buy some tools for their experimentation. This is just based on my own understanding.
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 10:01:17 PM

I've not finished with the whitepaper and desire to know what will I be able to buy for your tokens in the future or this is a security one? Thanks in advance.
the platform is to grant security and a  disruptive decentralized platform for agricultural producers and consumers . The coin as far as i understood will be a mean of payment between the consumers and agricultural producers ??
netalone10

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:20:37 PM

I still not understand how the blockchain tecknology can connect with the farming or agricultural, can you explain it?
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:27:56 PM

Releasing this AgriTech integration through blockchain technology only means upgrading of different fields as it goes with the flow new era technology. ATFS as the first global blockchain for AgriTech seems to have a brighter as it starts with full of plans and dreams. With the help of the developers and members, success will surely hit. Let us build together this platform. This is for our future.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 03, 2018, 11:30:00 PM

I still not understand how the blockchain tecknology can connect with the farming or agricultural, can you explain it?
You can see ATFS 3 mission , especially the largest smart farm 2.0 project in Asia, you will know ATFS provide blockchain payment for building "Smart Farm 2.0"
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 04, 2018, 01:34:07 AM

For me i think it will be easier to get funding this way that following some rigorous activity since any one around the world can invest here. Its blockchain no country restriction from my thought

Efta321

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:43:25 AM

I am delighted to be participating in this ATFS project, I hope that this project will be successful and develop us all.
jaychoi (OP)

Activity: 93

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:03:12 AM

we think that you cand find the answers you want on our medium blog.
plz go to here : https://medium.com/@atfslab/why-do-you-need-blockchain-c87b8022c103
jaychoi (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:11:50 AM

I'm also wondering how does this works, maybe this team trying to fund and that fund will be the expenses to buy some tools for their experimentation. This is just based on my own understanding.
Just think of a food blockchain, ATFS is part of it.
maybe you can find a proper answer on our medium blog(https://medium.com/@atfslab/why-do-you-need-blockchain-c87b8022c103)
jaychoi (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:24:48 AM

somehow, it doesn't connect blockchains and farming. We must wait to the devs to answer our concerns and questions. Hoping that they answer because as I understand they have a great advocacy that really helps on our society.

Just think of a food blockchain..farm to table, ATFS is part of it.
maybe you can find a proper answer on our medium blog(https://medium.com/@atfslab/why-do-you-need-blockchain-c87b8022c103)
jaychoi (OP)

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 04:28:17 AM

Good that I can use my ETH currency and it's a great deal of 1 ETH = 5000 ATFS Tokens with a minimum of 0.05ETH. Any bonus for contributing/contributors  Huh
Thanks for your support!
you can find out ATFS Bonus plan on our official website :https://www.atfslab.io/
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: