Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:31:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22017 times)
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:09:25 AM

I heard bithumb taking 400ppl from banks to work for them. İs Samsung have iot devices .? Could be nice some collabration with them

Samsung is a great potential indeed if they will be given the opportunity to work with this project. They are huge mover in stock exchange so they can support the projects potential financial needs.
I think its impossible since Samsung is a big company, and this ATFS project is just a little project but has a good future to be reached. I hoping ATFS will collaborate with Samsung too anyway.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:29:29 AM

Not so long ago I wrote here that I need a video review, so to speak for a concept of how this will work in real life. There are a lot of questions about this.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:02:14 AM

Not so long ago I wrote here that I need a video review, so to speak for a concept of how this will work in real life. There are a lot of questions about this.
I also did not see the answer to this question, maybe the developers are very busy, and maybe already working on this issue. You need to give a little and see the result.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:28:14 AM

As the time goes by we have a great ICO project which I'm very amazed due to their features that is all about farmers and agriculture technology. As we know in agricultural field is very important here in our society that involves business. Also, I appreciate that the project and team members vow to enhance people’s quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system. Definitely this project have a great potential in the future due to its features that probably help in our society.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:00:28 AM

Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?
Well, it has been answered for several times in this thread and you still asking the same question that already answered before, I'll explain it again so you can understand.
Currently, US & China are banned from participating in this ICO.

Yeah also I think in some parts of Korea they also banned ICO, But it also depends on the project, They can choose who is not be participating the ICO. But the good side is many now are hook on this project especially on unique features like substituting meat for vegetables.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:00:45 AM

Which countries are banned from participating in your ICO? Can anyone participate in this?
Well, it has been answered for several times in this thread and you still asking the same question that already answered before, I'll explain it again so you can understand.

Yeah also I think in some parts of Korea they also banned ICO, But it also depends on the project, They can choose who is not be participating the ICO. But the good side is many now are hook on this project especially on unique features like substituting meat for vegetables.

I think even if they already banned ICOs from their countries people who live there can still make a way to bypass it and can still participate in more icos, but it still depends because some icos now are requiring their members to undergo kyc verification process.

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

Even if they banned it people there will make a way to participate if they really want to join the project. Aside from those countries there are still so many countries out there. We dont need to worry now.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
martyroz

Activity: 325
Merit: 110

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:28:34 PM

Why can't I deposit from an exchange? isn't my deposit address unique and trackable?
Pokesoul

Activity: 406

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:04:52 PM

The idea is certainly good, but the developer does not interact with the community very much and it upsets, the participants have a lot of questions and I would like to hear answers to them. Good luck.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:03:19 PM

Korea is pretty strange though, Btc and other cryptos are worth way way more there but on the bad side they also banned exchanges and other ICOs lol
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:39:45 PM

An excellent project for farmers, we urban residents, it can be interesting only as investors. I will watch.
Haha. Yes, you can observing this topic to know ATFS will do anything for farmer at Asia. Their missions are so awesome.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:47:57 PM

ATFS is a very promising project. This project has a lots of potential. I am well - amazed to the ATFS Team for pursuing this kind of project, a project wherein it allocates the frield of business, technology and agricultural matters. I was hoping for the better success of this project that will surely make a boost in the industry. I believe that ATFS can make a big difference in the crypto community and as well as to the agricultural and food industry.
Correct meal is guarantee of health. And even if it will not extend life, it is to improve her quality. It is checked my other by the vegetarian, he from childhood itself eats properly, without any chemistry.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
quimbi777651

View Profile WWW
January 12, 2018, 02:49:33 PM

Korea is pretty strange though, Btc and other cryptos are worth way way more there but on the bad side they also banned exchanges and other ICOs lol
Previously, the developer wrote that they did not banned, but adjusted, so it might even be better for business.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
vivavivu

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

This ATFS will surely bring a great impact in the community. People will be able to solve the current problems in the Agricultural matters especially in the Food and Science Industry. I believe in the better performance of this project and can create a big difference in the food industry. Through this AgriTech, people will be able to overcome the necessary problems to be solve. So goodluck to the ATFS Team. Keep striving and progress for the better.
Yes. ATFS need to keep their hard working for complete their mission. And i believe they can do that. Keep support and bring more investor for them.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:52:27 PM

this project doesnt really need the blockchain technology; may be its good to gain more fintech interesting investors but the project itself has just to do with bio-tech.  I dont know what a farmer has to do with a Token ?  But if they really reach a good ICO and the token also get listed in some decent exchanges, then its good for us traders, hodlers, etc.  Cool
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:18:15 PM

this project doesnt really need the blockchain technology; may be its good to gain more fintech interesting investors but the project itself has just to do with bio-tech.  I dont know what a farmer has to do with a Token ?  But if they really reach a good ICO and the token also get listed in some decent exchanges, then its good for us traders, hodlers, etc.  Cool
The Blockchain i believe is necessery to guarantee trust between consumers and agriculturers , to store all data used and bio-tech. So it's not really useless to be honest. Moreover like you said the token is best for the investors and traders afterall.
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:20:19 PM

As the time goes by we have a great ICO project which I'm very amazed due to their features that is all about farmers and agriculture technology. As we know in agricultural field is very important here in our society that involves business. Also, I appreciate that the project and team members vow to enhance people’s quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system. Definitely this project have a great potential in the future due to its features that probably help in our society.
Yes you are right.i completely agree with you.this project is related to the agriculture.And agriculture is very important for our life.it provide food and othe essential things.i think this platform is the future of agriculture.
wledgewil

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:21:36 PM

ATFS seems an innovative trend, planning present potential for future survival. we are amazed to know that ATFS had a good idea about the equipment of farmers, we feel ATFS shall maintain prices of equipment that is affordable to farmers as there will be middle men and poor farmers. Innovation of ATFS really grabs the attention of people to understand ATFS as it aims on future planning.
Toha2013

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 07:25:37 PM

ATFS is the good project. ATFS project is the worlds first decentralized agritech & food science crowdfunding project built  on ethereum blockchain & smart contracts
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:09:03 PM

This project is giving farming the importance it deserves. I mean all we eat comes from there, so why not put more energy, time and hardwork into it. It's a great idea and problem that this project is tackling, so I wish them the best.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: