Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:24:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22013 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:09:10 PM

ATFS is likely to lead to the development of truly new technologies that will also involve the previous achievements of science
Yes , it's the first , I hope this very project could raise the money it needs to start .

ATFS is reaping with the advanced technologies with the block chain in the Agritech industry and its missions automatically and tactically controls proper temperature, humidity, sunlight, carbon dioxide, water and so on of the crop cultivation facility.
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 06:15:59 PM

I highly doubt too many farmers will bother using a crypto marketplace to sell their wares, most of them will have regular bulk buyers who pay cold hard cash
I think ATFS will working with third party companies, they will paid for these companies and they will give the cash for farmers.

Or much better if they are going to be a third party system that will seek a contract with companies in local government. Unless they will have to go through teaching farmers as well about cryptocurrency.

Yeah, they can do that but before doing that they need to make the project more stable and have enough funds. To do that ATFS needs more investors to support the project.
I think they will collaborate with most of the popular companies or food production giants in the community they can also take help of the government body in the area as they will not be able to by-products directly to the farmers. They will also have some team to manage all the sales in a specific country this will make the work easier.
i think basically thats what we will or they will consider after successful ico and then successful product and then all these points you made might eventually follow

frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:28:04 PM

I highly doubt too many farmers will bother using a crypto marketplace to sell their wares, most of them will have regular bulk buyers who pay cold hard cash
I think ATFS will working with third party companies, they will paid for these companies and they will give the cash for farmers.

Or much better if they are going to be a third party system that will seek a contract with companies in local government. Unless they will have to go through teaching farmers as well about cryptocurrency.

Yeah, they can do that but before doing that they need to make the project more stable and have enough funds. To do that ATFS needs more investors to support the project.

What's the point of having ATFS if there will still be a third party? This is what ATFS wants to achieve - to decentralize the current system. It is the third party that increases cost of the commodities.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 10:41:24 PM

What's the point of having ATFS if there will still be a third party? This is what ATFS wants to achieve - to decentralize the current system. It is the third party that increases cost of the commodities.

I dont think ATFS can working directly to farmer as distributor. They only working at agritech, so for make awareness for farmers, they will come to partner of some agricultural company.

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:22:43 PM

I did some research and plant based meat seems to be banned in Switzerland, Australia, Austria, China, India, France, Germany, Hungary, Luxembourg, Greece, Bulgaria, Poland, Italy, Mexico and Russia, therefore Products from AFTS will not welcome in market of those countries, unfortunately. although I see that law will change with times.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:28:52 PM

Any ATFS representation here? I have question, are you announcing the exchanges straight after ICO closes? I am really curious on what exchange will be listing ATFS.
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 11:52:44 PM

I did some research and plant based meat seems to be banned in Switzerland, Australia, Austria, China, India, France, Germany, Hungary, Luxembourg, Greece, Bulgaria, Poland, Italy, Mexico and Russia, therefore Products from AFTS will not welcome in market of those countries, unfortunately. although I see that law will change with times.

Oh, it does not look good. I am waiting for the team position, they had to take this into account. So where are they going to develop it and what about these countries?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:53:48 AM

Oh. That's surprising. Why would some countries ban plant based meat? Do they find some disturbing facts regarding it? Or maybe they are just afraid that some meat factories would lose some gains after plant based meat be open to market.
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:27:29 AM

Atfs will establish its own marketplace fir agricultural products like fish, meat, fruits and vegetables. We will surely alot of buyers here and its more convinient because it will be delivered at your doorsteps.
this will greatly make this project exciting and much in demand, I hope the success of this project.

You are right, if devs will be active in developing this project then we can be sure that the project will be successful in the coming days. I am looking forward for more developments from atfs project.
hopefully this project does not disappoint, but I see this project will be promising. good luck for this project.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:18:22 AM

What's the point of making ATFS though? They can do the exact same thing with BTC, ETH, LTC or pretty much any existing crypto out there will much less work
In order to raise funds, that is why they made the ATFS. For they can't raise fund without ICO.

RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:29:05 AM

What's the point of making ATFS though? They can do the exact same thing with BTC, ETH, LTC or pretty much any existing crypto out there will much less work
In order to raise funds, that is why they made the ATFS. For they can't raise fund without ICO.
Really? I don't think so. Most of the project was made for their mission and vision, to reach their dream, they have to raise fund.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:41:24 AM

Will for me my opinion for that is, They are creating there own coins and tokens like altcoins and for them, an agricultural platform is a pretty unique project to be launched so that's why the team is confident that there ICO will succeed.

Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:34:53 AM

Yes i completely agree with you.ATFS is still not more popular .many people's still didn't know about this project so i think they have to increase their promotions therfore they can easily get the more and more investeros.
But it sad to know that social media already banning ICO in their site. What will be the other options does this ICO to get more investors?

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
dolcevita99

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:48:25 AM

ATFS is likely to lead to the development of truly new technologies that will also involve the previous achievements of science
Yes , it's the first , I hope this very project could raise the money it needs to start .

ATFS is reaping with the advanced technologies with the block chain in the Agritech industry and its missions automatically and tactically controls proper temperature, humidity, sunlight, carbon dioxide, water and so on of the crop cultivation facility.

Wow, are you serious? Can they control such important sectors in our world? After all, gas, water, their control is very important for us.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:15:58 AM

Wow, are you serious? Can they control such important sectors in our world? After all, gas, water, their control is very important for us.
I wonder how they will control these sectors and what do they need it for? After all, the ATFS project is connected with the development of the food industry.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:36:25 AM

I wonder how they will control these sectors and what do they need it for? After all, the ATFS project is connected with the development of the food industry.
ATFS had core featured and required technology also it set up the Missions which creates added value through super-productivity, super-efficiency and quality improvement in the industry focussing on all the sectors.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:25:08 PM

Well, is there really a possibility to make it happen? I will only believe this if atfs will prove it. But for now, let's all hope that their ico will be successful so that they can surely fulfill all their plans.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ccczarek123

Activity: 28

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:33:47 PM

Following you guys!
Best luck )
cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:03:16 PM

Following you guys!
Best luck )

Nice move, please also help atfs in advertising in social medias to encourage more investors to join. This will help the project to have more investors. Also I hope many people will support the project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 02:26:01 PM

That's Just beyond the project they are just trying to create an alternative to protein food and not the things you Just mentioned if am correct

Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: