Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 11:07:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💥🌐💥[ANN] [ICO] 🌱🌐🌱 ATFS Project: 💥🌐💥 Blockcahin meets Agritech !!  (Read 22013 times)
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:28:58 PM

ATFS is one of the great project that people never let its updates to not to know. Yes, I am also one of those people waiting for the new posts, updates and developments of this team. A project like this should not be let to just settle down in this community. It should be known by more people.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Superturacoin

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:35:41 PM

I look at the site of the team left to collect 0.5 million and another three and a half days before the soft cap. I think the team will be able to do it.
To assemble the team, I think it will be possible to soft cap, but I do not know what it is that is enough for this money. The agrarian industry requires large investments.
This is a big projects and yes it requires huge amount of money to make this project to continue. Well, we hope that they can reach their target because ICO is live now and hopefully they can get more support from the big investors.

TowerBee.io      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ICO > on our exchange TowerX   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tophe15

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:41:11 PM

ATFS is one of the great project that people never let its updates to not to know. Yes, I am also one of those people waiting for the new posts, updates and developments of this team. A project like this should not be let to just settle down in this community. It should be known by more people.
Yes, if more people will know about ATFS, more people will be attracted by their unique idea. More people will also support this project to make it more successful Cheesy
gummam

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:53:09 PM

Probably the team did almost everything that could and left very little time to see the results of the work. I think soft cap will be assembled, but the hard cap probably is not.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 02:57:59 PM

ATFS is likely to lead to the development of truly new technologies that will also involve the previous achievements of science
Yes , it's the first , I hope this very project could raise the money it needs to start .

ATFS is reaping with the advanced technologies with the block chain in the Agritech industry and its missions automatically and tactically controls proper temperature, humidity, sunlight, carbon dioxide, water and so on of the crop cultivation facility.

Wow, are you serious? Can they control such important sectors in our world? After all, gas, water, their control is very important for us.
I wonder how they will control these sectors and what do they need it for? After all, the ATFS project is connected with the development of the food industry.

They wont lol, they simply will not be able to control those sectors. Heck BTC and ETH couldn't touch those sectors do you think an ICO which can barely hit it's hard cap can?
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:13:36 PM

ATFS is likely to lead to the development of truly new technologies that will also involve the previous achievements of science
Yes , it's the first , I hope this very project could raise the money it needs to start .

ATFS is reaping with the advanced technologies with the block chain in the Agritech industry and its missions automatically and tactically controls proper temperature, humidity, sunlight, carbon dioxide, water and so on of the crop cultivation facility.

Wow, are you serious? Can they control such important sectors in our world? After all, gas, water, their control is very important for us.
I wonder how they will control these sectors and what do they need it for? After all, the ATFS project is connected with the development of the food industry.
ATFS had core featured and required technology also it set up the Missions which creates added value through super-productivity, super-efficiency and quality improvement in the industry focussing on all the sectors.

You're right, which this project is in the process of development stage. This is the first ICO project that I ever know which is all about agriculture and sciences came from the brilliant mind to enhance people’s quality of life all around the world by revolutionizing the current food system
vominhtri1611

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:39:17 PM

I see you already have a software developer. What's the plan about making software?  Which software you will release?? I will suggest you to release android app so that we can know more about ATFS project.
yeah, I agree with you, release mobile app is very smart suggestion, because nowaday smartphone become very popular and very useful, so mobile app will help investors find out and know more about ATFS project.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:34:20 PM

Following you guys!
Best luck )

Nice move, please also help atfs in advertising in social medias to encourage more investors to join. This will help the project to have more investors. Also I hope many people will support the project.
ATFS have their bounty at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2517530.3520. This is easy way to support and earn ATFS token.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 05:38:51 PM

I personaly have seen alot of videos showing food products thst are injected with enhancers to make them fresher and much larger. Atfs hopefully can get rid of this problems since they are also in agriscience.
Definitely video which uploaded on youtube adds popularity and oглacки to the project that there is good. It is very pleasant that designers work. To me the idea of meat substitute is very interesting, as in my city even vegetarian food it is hard to purchase, it practically is impossible.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:58:35 PM

Atfs will establish its own marketplace fir agricultural products like fish, meat, fruits and vegetables. We will surely alot of buyers here and its more convinient because it will be delivered at your doorsteps.
Interesting. Where did you find info about marketplace? I thought that building Smart farm is crucial stage for upcoming years.
I think you can check website for this information.the demand of agriculture products increaseing every day by day .All people need all this agriculture products.so i think this project will get more populartity in the future.
Theizestooke

Activity: 714

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:17:38 PM

Atfs will establish its own marketplace fir agricultural products like fish, meat, fruits and vegetables. We will surely alot of buyers here and its more convinient because it will be delivered at your doorsteps.
Interesting. Where did you find info about marketplace? I thought that building Smart farm is crucial stage for upcoming years.
I think you can check website for this information.the demand of agriculture products increaseing every day by day .All people need all this agriculture products.so i think this project will get more populartity in the future.
The smart farm is a very great technology for the digital future of any country which will add technology to agricultural and food industry using a secure blockchain system. This project has unique ideas and can become very successful in the future and highly valued too.

3Bullion

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:32:02 PM

This project has to be successful as it is unique! I am sure that the team will untwist this fascinating project on full!
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 08:41:34 PM

The smart farm is a very great technology for the digital future of any country which will add technology to agricultural and food industry using a secure blockchain system. This project has unique ideas and can become very successful in the future and highly valued too.
It had built an intelligent smart farm powered by deep learning by combining ICT, LOT, Big Data and more to give its best for the agricultural and food industry with the secure block chain system by providing optimal growth environment.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:02:53 PM

This project has to be successful as it is unique! I am sure that the team will untwist this fascinating project on full!
You're right, which some point we need to know those ingredients if it ok. I also believe and trust those experts in the field of agriculture and sciences. Soon, in the future this kind of project will launched as this project is still in development stage.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:10:06 PM

ATFS agri tech project is a serious project. ATFS Project team members are doing well. Smart farm 2.0 will be available all of country in Asia or samrt farm will available only few country in Asia??
I think first they will do with Korea, if i don't have any mistakes. I hope they will come to my country and bring their technology apply at here because major industry of my country is agriculture.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:25:36 PM

I personaly have seen alot of videos showing food products thst are injected with enhancers to make them fresher and much larger. Atfs hopefully can get rid of this problems since they are also in agriscience.
With SMART FARM, I think those tricks won't be needed as they are just going to promote a more natural way to grow crops and plant source food. Do they already collaborated with merchants and organizations who promote organic food and farming to gain more investors and maybe publicity?
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:47:15 PM

Probably the team did almost everything that could and left very little time to see the results of the work. I think soft cap will be assembled, but the hard cap probably is not.
There is now a difficult time in crypto world. People are afraid of investing in new projects because they do not know how the future of crypto will lool like.
I think, that reaching the soft cap will be a success.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:16:29 PM

Oh, it does not look good. I am waiting for the team position, they had to take this into account. So where are they going to develop it and what about these countries?

They already said that they will target Asian countries that has no problem with this kinda of food.

Oh. That's surprising. Why would some countries ban plant based meat? Do they find some disturbing facts regarding it? Or maybe they are just afraid that some meat factories would lose some gains after plant based meat be open to market.

I actually read an article, Critics say that genetic engineering disrupts the precise sequence of a food’s genetic code and disturbs the functions of neighboring genes, which can give rise to potentially toxic or allergenic molecules or even alter the nutritional value of food produced. also there is what's called genetic contamination.
Probablylikely

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:19:01 PM

Following you guys!
Best luck )

Nice move, please also help atfs in advertising in social medias to encourage more investors to join. This will help the project to have more investors. Also I hope many people will support the project.
ATFS have their bounty at here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2517530.3520. This is easy way to support and earn ATFS token.
Cool! I was just wondering where is the link to ATFS bounty program since i do not have enough funds to purchase at the meantime,  it will be appropriate for me to partake in their bounty to earn their token and at the same time spread the good news around. Thanks for the link!
contractus325

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:09:01 PM

Oh it's probably your misunderstanding. they control such important things but on their cultivation and not in the world or something haha Cheesy Just read the next time more carefully.
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: