Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:37:55 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero  (Read 3988 times)
Daimon88

Activity: 397
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:54:54 AM

It is not right to say anything. may be. The profit is actually a loss and a possibility. However, not less than so much. Which is enough for trading proessing.
This is never ever going to happen. Bitcoin may stop making progress in the future and get stuck at a particular price (which will absolutely not zero) and people may stop getting excited about it like they are now but this currency is going to remain at the top even then.

This is why we call it the digital gold. Due to its fluctuating nature, many FUDs and possibilities appear but a little bit optimism can solve the problem.
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:31:27 AM

That would be good news only for government and banks. Maybe they expect to see bitcoin does down to zero or near this amount but this scenario wont happen any time or better to say this wont happen at all.

From my aspect they made mistake, they should accept bitcoin years ago now they could have enormous profit from this but they dont want to play something they cannot control.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

Md Faysal

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:41:38 AM

It will never go to zero.it all depends on what happens to the coins.if the network or internet goes down then there is a high chance the those coins will be worth nothing. I hope bitcoin will continue to go up.
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:43:53 AM

when bitcoin trend becomes zero, then i will sell it ..
because, bitcoin becomes zero there must be a cause, and not just an issue that could cause it to happen .. but it is a factual news

bitcoinerjawa

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:50:44 AM

Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

if bitcoin becomes zero and no value at all then many investors are depressed, and it seems unlikely, because bitcoin is a useful digtial currency in the future and will be very popular in the future.
Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:13:01 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

bitcoin will not go to zero as what you think. however, bitcoin has always been an investment center of all existing cryptoes. this is the greatness of bitcoin in comparison to other virutal currencies.
EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:21:11 AM

If for example eth on an exchange is measured in btc and btc goes to zero isnt eth then zero as well?

good question. I think if bitcoin who at this moment is the number one cryptocurrency will goes down to zero. I would say maybe there is really a shutdown in cryptocurrency world.  as of now I don't think bitcoin will go down to zero it is very impossible.
Aileen C.

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:25:35 AM

Agree to that. I dont think also that bitcoin will goes to zero. Maybe it that will happen something goes wrong. Bitcoin investments are leading nowadays and technology are rising so I dont think its gonna happen. Not for now
If for example eth on an exchange is measured in btc and btc goes to zero isnt eth then zero as well?

good question. I think if bitcoin who at this moment is the number one cryptocurrency will goes down to zero. I would say maybe there is really a shutdown in cryptocurrency world.  as of now I don't think bitcoin will go down to zero it is very impossible.
Simonjonesfamily

Activity: 27
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:30:58 AM

The only way btc can go to 0 is if there is no demand and people trying to sell. At this point that seems highly unlikely. If it does either all bitcoin will become worthless (everyone lost faith in all crypto) or a different coin would be used as the Base coin.  Think of companies listing on markets. Eg ftse or nasdaq or dow many companies list on multiple markets with different base currencies.
Ashimwe

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:32:30 AM

I think it's not very possible because all altcoins are paired alongside bitcoin thus if it goes to 0, that would mean cryptocurrency market crash
oemar bakrie

Activity: 1274

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:34:47 AM

because bitcoin is currently becoming popular in any payments whatsoever..!!
Starting from any exchange, and the current price of bitcoin can exceed the price of gold

Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:37:20 AM

bitcoin will not go to zero as what you think. however, bitcoin has always been an investment center of all existing cryptoes. this is the greatness of bitcoin in comparison to other virutal currencies.
Yes bitcoin is hard to go in zero value because the community is continue to rise and they support the bitcoin in order to have a stronger support in the price so that the bitcoin price will continue to pump because many people now know bitcoin and they become a holder on which cause the price to pump up that makes it more valuable for everyone.

Harlequill32

Activity: 27

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:40:36 AM

I don't think it will happen anytime soon. If it does happen then I think the cryptoworld will collapse, all of the coins will also go down as well.
Zebra.Guy

Activity: 61

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 07:43:01 AM

First let me tell you that even if BTC drops to 0, it will not be ZERO. It will be a fraction of what it is now, let's say 1 cent, but not ZERO. Always there will be somebody willing to buy it.

Then, I think you are confusing the value of the coin with a denomination of that value. It may well be (depending on the reason BTC price went to zero) that other coins will survive that disaster. In that (unlikely, let me admit) event they will retain some value much greater than 0. That value will be expressed in USD and Pounds and maybe some other crypto that survived. The value simply will no longer be represented in BTC and exchanges will just drop that denomination. OR, they will retain denomination in BTC, but it will be something like 1000 0000 BTC when BTC is worth 1 cent.
Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:08:10 AM

Yes of course, if bitcoin goes to zero then all related to blockchain will become useless. However that is very impossible as long as there are people using and accepting bitcoin, it will not goes to zero.
Of course it is impossible to happen this time or the next few years. bitcoin itself is still a prima donna for many entrepreneurs and investors and bitcoin are becoming increasingly well known for continuing to spread and grow for sure. the development of bitcoin for use by everyone in the world takes decades and during that bitcoin will never be dead or goes to zero. thats right as long as the user continues to use and accept bitcoin then bitcoin will continue to be valuable..
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:53:31 PM

Bitcoin goes to zero, that's impossible, seeing bitcoin development now that many countries legalize bitcoin, even if the bitcoin price drops will not be up to zero.

mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:56:39 PM

you dont have to worry about this.bitcoin is king of crypto and without bitcoin other crypto cant walk.so bitcoin wont go zero Smiley

richshopgh

Activity: 120

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:07:09 PM

I doubt the factors that will make bitcoin to go to zero. I don't think is possible. But if it goes to zero, then it means miners has stop buying, and traders too has stop buying and selling.
shaun98

Activity: 238

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:10:40 PM

I believe all the altcoins will go to zero if Bitcoin goes to zero. This is due to the fact that Bitcoin is kinda the foundation of blockchain technology and the altcoins are pegged to bitcoin value on exchanges. Also, obviously tons of people will lose lots of money and many people in the blockchain sector will be jobless.

paragon07

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:14:31 PM

I think it will happen, bitcoin and other altcoin can be zero or make it vanished in one click. Digital decentralized can use on internet and other wise can it can be lose one day. Even the price on the market cap was so profitable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: