Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:22:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero  (Read 3986 times)
Gramna

Activity: 197
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:55:17 AM

The only way bitcoin goes to zero if there is a mega natural diaster and the world loses internet and electricty for years.
I agree with you. When the world loses internet, Bitcoin will probably go down because it is dependent on the internet. Without internet connection, transaction will not be done and Bitcoin will no longer exist. And if ever this thing happens, the value of Bitcoin will go down to zero; this scenario can lead to negative thoughts to people.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spyderbilt

Activity: 320
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:01:02 AM

The only way bitcoin goes to zero if there is a mega natural diaster and the world loses internet and electricty for years.
I agree with you. When the world loses internet, Bitcoin will probably go down because it is dependent on the internet. Without internet connection, transaction will not be done and Bitcoin will no longer exist. And if ever this thing happens, the value of Bitcoin will go down to zero; this scenario can lead to negative thoughts to people.
if it is an opinion that can be considered. I see and give an opinion if the current price reduction of bitcoin is only temporary and will not be permanent. so in the future the issue that makes bitcoin fall and has zero value is an issue and not real.
trancong

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 03:10:13 AM

It will never go to zero, At minimum, you need $3500 to mine 1 BTC
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:41:44 AM

Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
The price of bitcoin may decrease it's price but it's impossible that bitcoin price goes zero,and if this happen then maybe it's already the end of bitcoin and all cryptocurrency as well.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Username_nvm

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:44:35 AM

Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

This might be the case, at least initially. However, the technology behind it is here to stay. If for some reason bitcoin blows up, we will not abandon cryptocurrencies as a whole, because people have seen that the technology works and that it is useful. A world without cryptocurrencies is behind us.

I don't think it will go to zero as many people will still use it, even though it might not be milions of ppl. Also you can trade altcoins with ETH
ikicha

Activity: 788
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:47:15 AM

If bitcoin go to zero ( maybe blockchain error, blockchain broken, etc ) i'll remove my bitcointalk account and go to hell

hahaha, just relax, but this price is very huge crash, i dont think this price can be very crash after ATH
Copulative

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

If bitcoin's value goes to zero, then it cannot be considered as an asset by everyone because it was no value. I wonder how many people would buy bitcoins if the value turns $5,000. It is not even impossible because today, it has fallen below $9,000 and there are lots of negative news about cryptocurrencies lately. There is a respondent saying that it "feels a lot life Mt. Gox days" because four years ago, there is a world's biggest cyrpto currency exchange, collapsed.
Follow the author of this article on Twitter: @adamsamson because I read a lot of articles from him.
“because I read a lot of articles from him.”

Yeah we all should follow a dude cause some random reads his articles. Totally
xayan123
Copper Member

Activity: 211

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:03:02 AM

I highly doubt bitcoin will go to zero considering half the world has invested in it and will keep on investing.

Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. ~ Confucius
Happy Miner

Activity: 350

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:11:39 AM

I think in the next 2-3 weeks the cost of bitcoin will return to the level of autumn 2016. That is about 1000 dollars. After this, there will be a long period of fluctuations at this level. Then, under favorable conditions, the bitcoin rate may start to rise.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
rdny

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:20:58 AM

Well, it depends on the reason that brought bitcoin down, if it's another cryptocurrency then no they won't be going down, but if it's something that makes people lose faith in all cryptocurrencies then the whole cryptocurrency market would crash.
currently we are not expecting any such reason which can bring bitcoin to zero.  I am hopeful that bitcoin will continue increasing its price for a long long time, because the interest of the people is still increasing and still a very little number of people know about bitcoin, therefore bitcoin will continue increasing for a long long time.

I dont think that bitcoin and crypto in general would crash since it is still just in its infancy. Also, this new technology is a threat to existing models and systems already in place. Those who are fearing it do not understand its potential since they are stuck in the old times.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:26:32 AM

For now bitcoin is the basis of all the crypto currencies but the value of bitcoin is not going to zero maybe the most reasonable to say is bitcoin can be surpass by the other coin if that scenario happen I think the investors will sell their bitcoin and switch to the one who surpass bitcoin.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:36:51 AM

For now bitcoin is the basis of all the crypto currencies but the value of bitcoin is not going to zero maybe the most reasonable to say is bitcoin can be surpass by the other coin if that scenario happen I think the investors will sell their bitcoin and switch to the one who surpass bitcoin.

It certinly doesn't look good in the cryptocurrency world at the moment and i wouldn't trade my bitcoins  for any other altcoin unless i decide to convert all of them back into fiat because whatever might be happening to bitcoin at the moment if on't think the altcoins are isolated in any way.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:37:32 AM

I think no other coin can really surpass bitcoin because bitcoin is really the number one of all coin even of it is now experiencing  a huge falling of price I believe that it can really rise up in the near future.The bitcoin is really amazing it can really be more profitable if we really hold it on this time around even if it's price is really dumping.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:41:57 AM

I think no other coin can really surpass bitcoin because bitcoin is really the number one of all coin even of it is now experiencing  a huge falling of price I believe that it can really rise up in the near future.The bitcoin is really amazing it can really be more profitable if we really hold it on this time around even if it's price is really dumping.
Will I agree on that bitcoin will really never goes to zero because it is now really getting more trend in the market place and everyone now really need to believe and hold bitcoin for good because the future of bitcoin is said to be a bright future base on the feature that built on it .
BTCSEDD

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:43:49 AM

I have lost to much at this situation. But stil do not think that BTC going to crash. If it will, crypto can not raise again.
MiF

Activity: 1358
Merit: 258

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:45:30 AM

Will I agree on that bitcoin will really never goes to zero because it is now really getting more trend in the market place and everyone now really need to believe and hold bitcoin for good because the future of bitcoin is said to be a bright future base on the feature that built on it .
I also believe that bitcoin will never goes to zero value maybe it is now dumping because of some issue that affect the market but i think it doesnt take so long by bitcoin to rise up high. I really trust in the capability of the bitcoin to help by giving an opportunity to gain a huge profit.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

etheman

Activity: 45

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:46:14 AM

I don't think Bitcoin will go to zero. It will pumb on March !  Kiss
Cryptowod

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:47:30 AM

I don't think Bitcoin will go to zero. It will pumb on March !  Kiss

Thats exactly my thought also.. I think that either in march or may we might see a slight rise again Smiley
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 10:53:18 AM

Before bitcoin goes to zero of course many users will go and throw bitcoin, i will sell all the bitcoin I have and cut loss if bitcoin price reaches $ 1500 because i buy bitcoin when price is around $ 10k or November ago.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
eduvacation.net

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

Nice Trip With Us

View Profile WWW
February 06, 2018, 10:59:07 AM

I hope the bitcoin does not end anytime soon because I've just started to use bitcoin and is in the middle of understanding to benefit from using bitcoin. If bitcoin back to zero then I might be a very short user and maybe I will not be able to get any profit from bitcoin. With the current situation, I can only be optimistic that the bitcoin price will recover so I can continue what I started with bitcoin.

❍ Treon ❍
▐ Utilities payments made  simple ▌
███ Telecom, Electricity, Gas and Water  ████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: