Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:57:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero  (Read 3986 times)
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:20:38 AM

As at the time I read your post, Bitcoin's exchange rate has increased after a time when the exchange rate has fallen sharply. But I think if Bitcoin goes to zero then there will be other currencies replacing Bitcoin. Except for Bitcoin, there are other potential Altcoin partners such as Ethereum, Litecoin, which promise to replace Bitcoin if Bitcoin goes to zero. So invest in Altcoin instead of Bitcoin because 2018 will be Altcoin's boom year.

Your logic is flawed. Bitcoin will never go to zero, because by nature is is infenitiely divisible

And how infinite divisibility would prevent bitcoin from going to zero if things go massively awry for it?

Even today this feature is both meaningless and useless simply because of the insane fees. I mean you can't buy the amount of bitcoins which is less than the average transaction fee. But if you do, you will be wasting your money because you won't be able to move your coins due to sheer amount of the fee.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
swpqlhmgp

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 07:30:32 AM

First of all, Bitcoin is a pioneer, and the foundation is stable, so most of the world's exchanges treat Bitcoin as the base currency of the transaction. In addition, if altcoin is traded in the legal tender of each country, there is a great legal risk and the exchange will also be able to evade these risks. Therefore, the btc pricing method is adopted. So, if the bitcoin price becomes zero, I think most altcoin prices will fall by at least 70%.

surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:13:11 AM

Based on what I read in facebook ( I can't remember who's that ) the bitcoin is a big scam, there is a big syndicate behind that cause of zero price of bitcoin in the future. There plan is to close the bitcoin if the volume is too high to make a money. True or not, we need to be smart in our money, we don't need depend our profit in crypto-currency because no aasurance/stable income.
Yes, if we don’t depend on crypto currencies ,I think it even comes to zero ,it also doesn’t take too much influences to anyone of us. Maybe there have some people who doesn’t like to invest bitcoin for example or who failed from investing it will try to act against with bitcoin. But  we all know that a number of people investing btc is getting more and more crowded and especially it’s popular all over the world .So I don’t think some day btc goes to zero, it will never happen.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:54:28 AM

There is a possibility but I don't think the other cryptocurrencies will follow because many of them like Etheriums and Litecoins can stand on their own even without the leading crypto out there. Inspite of the death of bitcoins, other cryptocurrencies will flourish because a majot competitor has disappeared.

Yes I completely agree as blockchain is a base of future businesses. And for more transparent and convenient businesses there are many altcoins are already working on large efforts to give more practical decentralized solutions. In such movement bitcoin will be stand alone with its own existence, importance and value with quite bigger exchange price against fiat in coming future.

While other altcoins will be dominated more and preferable according to their structure of nature of environment of blockchain.
If it will goes zero its alright because there are still have more other cyrptocurrency to use and replace bitcoin but i think its not yet happen maybe many year will pass before it happen.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
caloy06

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:04:41 AM

Its impossible bitcoin goes to zero because the value of bitcoin is increasing.If bitcoin is back to zero everyone here join this site it can be called this site scam or many people are bad luck to everyone.Many will get angry and break their trust when bitcoin back to zero.When the bitcoin is back to zero they would have to update them so that the people who invest their money to earn a great deal.Its a good idea to update to what happen the bitcoin if back to zero or not.
nagiblem

Activity: 60

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:09:02 PM

Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

Going zero for crypto currency would be the least to happen now. Most of the people now around the globe are showing interest in Bitcoin and other crypto currency and they are all after with the profit they might ear and even me too i am looking forward the income i may generate in investing in bitcoin. This means that zero value is not going to happen in the next coming months or years.

AntonDrobot

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 12:15:45 PM

As noted by Bloomberg, the decline may be due to competition with another crypto currency, Bitcoin Cash, whose value has risen several times over the past few weeks. In addition, the reason for the fall could serve as a correction of the course of the crypto currency after the large infusions, which led earlier to a sharp increase in the bitcoin rate
Vikingr

Activity: 798
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:39:01 PM

I dont think so bitcoin is going to zero. Many people has used to work hard earning bitcoin, and the demand are going up highly day by day. So the price is increasing more than we expect, there is no reason that btc goes to zero.
This is totally a wrong scenario that if bitcoin tends to fall people start asking that is it going to zero mates it is strong now it will not go down so easily brace up buddies good time will come soon take this fall as Christmas sale for those who didn’t afford bitcoin in past and now mostly people are in community and don’t think like this mate bitcoin is not that easy coin to go to zero a large no of investors are here to give it hand,
mountrock

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 09:48:33 PM

If that happens then it won't be tradable, how can you buy something with the value of $0. No coin will ever go to 0 because 1:0 = ~
TWagner92

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:31:30 AM

It won't be possible. Bitcoin will never reach to Zero. Reaching that value means an end of all the cryptocurrency in the cryptoworld. Even to dip at 5K is impossible to happen.
pucunghul

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:42:06 AM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

do you know when bitcoin becomes zero ?  no one human can do that. various opinions and speculations about bitcoin that will erupt and become zero. I think they're being funny, and thinking silly. in fact bitcoin always rises over time.

ch1ks1

Activity: 108

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:44:51 AM

After the recession will still be growth!
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:03:09 AM

i dont think think price go to zero.. if decrease price maybe
Maybe decreasing the price but become to zero it will never be happen.
We know the price of bitcoin is like a rollercoaster up and down.

migolmigol

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:06:08 AM

If Bitcoins goes to zero, or it goes to cents meaning clise yo zero, then I think other cryptocurrency has already replaced it. Meaning, it is no longer in trend and many cryptocurrency has already been developed way better than Bitcoin. But in my opinion, I think there will still be a hope for Bitcoin to come back form that big fall. And I would honestly buy Bitcoins when that happens even for just a few bucks. Because who knows, the saying that says history repeats itself might just happen to Bitcoin.

duchaitp

Activity: 308

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:14:21 AM

Nothing lasts forever. Bitcoin will also take days to lose its value. But that day was far away and we might have died.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:14:36 AM

do you know when bitcoin becomes zero ?  no one human can do that. various opinions and speculations about bitcoin that will erupt and become zero. I think they're being funny, and thinking silly. in fact bitcoin always rises over time.
It is possible to happen like you said bitcoin speculation will become a bubble and the value of it will be worthless. But as long as we use bitcoin it will be impossible to happen because the more we use it and the more it becomes trend.
chathun

Activity: 96

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:15:22 AM

In my opinion, i never think that the Bitcoin goes to zero.But it can be able to decrease.but never goes to zero.In future It will increase day by day.
BILGPS

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:24:53 AM

I think this will be the wrong information or we can say it will be false to say that bitcoin will come to zero we know that zero means nothing and there are a lot of people who are buying bitcoin for many purposes it is not the fact that ever bitcoin will goes to zero the big investors having holding large portion of bitcoin the big industries are giving things in the crypto currencies how can we say that bitcoin will goes to zero.

Blue_oxen

Activity: 515
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:11:17 AM

If the Bitcoin goes to zero, you will lose all your money.. lolz... every investment always has risky. How can you get big profit without risky? you have to accept that, if not, you can quit trading

terrenceschroeder

Activity: 378

I am a fan of Deeponion

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 08:38:50 AM

If Bitcoin goes to Zero: It was illegal and citizens were warned several times about the risks.

If Bitcoin soars: Bitcoin should be taxed and treated as an asset.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: