Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:16:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero  (Read 3986 times)
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:25:44 PM

Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

Even an small hesitation,its would never been goes inside my mind that bitcoin will turn back to zero,because until now i fully support and satisfied the fruit of my labor in bitcoin.The bitcoin is a newest kind of investment  technology in the form of cryptocurrency and its most popular now kind of business in the whole world,this bitcoin now are there in the step level of there triump and continue there legacy to from generation  of entire human kind,so i dont doubt that bitcoin will return to its starting point that is zero value.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
R21

Activity: 327
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:36:53 PM

Now a days bitcoin demands day by day increasing, also many of peoples so much interested about bitcoin day by day and they are also interested to invest for bitcoin related profit, so i think it's  not possible to bitcoin down zero or valueless.
faceoff97

Activity: 644
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:22:17 PM

We cannot neglect the fact that it may happen, but there is certainty that this would not happen soon. Cryptosystem is actually not dependent on bitcoin, people have seen that the technology behind bitcoin really works and helpful. Thus, bitcoin might come to a point of reaching it lowest  but this doesn't mean that all coin will also drop. Value is mainly dependent on the choice of the people, if people would look at it as useless then we cant do anything about it.

Im sure that there will be coming a better version of digital currency that would make people decide to transfer from bitcoin to another. But seeing how bitcoin have been developed overtime we could not expect that it might be dump by tge people. Bitcoin us also having partnership witg great comoany and really giving us tge hope that it haa a bright future.
Mike Mayor

Activity: 966
Merit: 535

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:40:57 PM

It is impossible for Bitcoin to go to zero. Something is worth something because someone else says so. I will always say Bitcoin has value to me so it's impossible to be zero. If even one person on Earth demands a product that means the product is not zero. I will always accept a virtual currency as payment or to say there because I live in 2018 not 1867.

drfugazi

Activity: 207
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:49:06 PM

I really don't think that bitcoin will go to zero. Bitcoin will stay as it is. It is not something that will disappear now that it has been known in the whole world. With many peoples support, nothing else will happen to bitcoin. It will just pump and pump.
jazpreti

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:57:14 PM

That will never happen. I agree that maybe someday bitcoin value will go down but it will never get zero. It will still go up as bitcoin is already tested by many and lot of people is earning with it. Yes, there will be more cryptocurrency in the future but bitcoin is taking the lead. Bitcoin has build the foundation already and it will never break it down. If bitcoin will go to zero then all other coins will go to zero as well. So let us take this negativity away and use this bitcoin as long as it exist.
BountyX

Activity: 352

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:03:33 PM

I would not think so. When Bitcoin will die, the other coins won't. Crypto is now a financial ecosystem, no way it will crumble if the archetype will die. It will just readjust a few things within.

tanjiran

Activity: 770
Merit: 113

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

Bitcoin goes to zero, that's impossible, seeing bitcoin development now that many countries legalize bitcoin, even if the bitcoin price drops will not be up to zero.
That's right, if bitcoin experiences shocks, I'm sure that bitcoin investors will do their best to pump. Besides bitcoin is a pioneer of cryptocurrency, the only thing that can happen is bitcoin has decreased in price, but not zero.

emmanborromeo67

Activity: 196
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:31:55 PM

For me its impossible because bitcoin is a future money and wellknown digital coin and legit to use pay a bill.
ryan2018

Activity: 378

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:42:20 PM

I think if bitcoin becomes zero, then I will buy bitcoin billions of bitcoin, because I'm sure after that will be going to crawl up again  Cheesy
MommyElsa

Activity: 387

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:54:57 PM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

I think this is impossible. Bitcoin is well know in the world with the help of social media.  It is being used by many and find it very convenient to use.  I guess because of that bitcoin will soon to be established in the whole world.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤
Alex3601

Activity: 52

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 11:56:43 PM

It can't be goes to zero. For many years bitcoin survives from falling it's price and value until now. And even it goes to zero, it will to rise again and attracts more investors and I am the one of them who will buy more bitcoins as long as I can.
laguseklik

Activity: 254

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:01:43 AM

It can't be goes to zero. For many years bitcoin survives from falling it's price and value until now. And even it goes to zero, it will to rise again and attracts more investors and I am the one of them who will buy more bitcoins as long as I can.

That's right, man... almost impossible if bitcoin really worth zero. I'm also one of those people who will buy bitcoin if the price drops close to zero

Oops, there is no signature...
zebii memon

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:05:35 AM

it takes more time. when every country bane bitcoin than its price decreases to zero
Stradivarioos

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 12:05:41 AM

I certainly agree that the world is crypto currency around Bitcoin, but I do not think that if Bitkoyn collapses, then all the altcoins will collapse.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 02:01:54 AM

What will happen next depends on the people. But I doubt that people will never be interested in other cryptocurrencies if the price of Bitcoin touches zero. A lot of people are holding different kinds of cryptocurrencies. Do you think they will accept the fact that the price of whatever they are holding will become zero too?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Rony24h7

Activity: 336

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:59:57 AM

You have to clear what are you meaning by saying if bitcoin goes to zero. Bitcoin is the only crypto which is successfully running since beginning till now peoples are taking their opinion to the favor of it though there are so many altcoins in this situation. It is still profitable and people get benefit from it though its price is changing between a very few time.
Who knows about bitcoin will talk with the favor of it though no one can say perfectly about future. People and its authority are well connected and it is not a pumping site so there is almost no chance to happen it.
Ismat Morshed

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:17:11 AM

I think bitcoin  never goes to zero.it doesnot happen.bitcoin price never stay in zero
.though,bitcoin price is low,but bitcoin price never goes to zero.
heyspongebob

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:18:08 AM

I think bitcoin  never goes to zero.it doesnot happen.bitcoin price never stay in zero
.though,bitcoin price is low,but bitcoin price never goes to zero.

Didn't like your english but you do have a point, if someone wants it, at least one person it will not fall to zero...  The only way bitcoin disappears is if the entire world gets disconnected from the internet
tigan_gangmei

Activity: 73
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:27:51 AM

then whales will stock up and normal people will be screwed.

Tigan_Gangmei
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: