Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:03:27 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero  (Read 3988 times)
rudyrista123

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:17:00 AM

Never going to zero in my opinion. It is impossible. If up to zero means bitcoin ends and it is highly unlikely. I believe bitcoin will increase again.
Rabbai89

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:43:22 AM

That's a good question i've wondered the same thing before as well! If bitcoin was to hit zero, the fact that we trade everything to and from bitcoin, you would think that thats the inevitable outcome!

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord   ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:44:53 AM

I think bitcoin goes to zero is impossible.
Because bitcoin now is being used by many peoples.
Bitcoin now have a large demands of uses.
The bitcoin price will go down, if the demands low.
Direwolve735

Activity: 448
Merit: 232

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:42:05 AM

This is a bit unrealistic. Bitcoin can not go back to zero. When it returns to zero, other cryptocurrencies may not exist any longer. As a base for many cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin's volatility causes prices in other currencies Change, when it is more price fluctuations, other currencies will change. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are equivalent to banknotes and gold.

I think it is quite realistic. Bitcoin is very unstable right now. The shake-up of the crypto-currency market can contribute to its subsequent stabilization. So I think, if Bitcoin goes to zero, it can help to stabilize it later, when it starts to grow again. So often happens when an excessively swollen "bubble" bursts, and the asset acquires its adequate value.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:32:58 AM

This is a bit unrealistic. Bitcoin can not go back to zero. When it returns to zero, other cryptocurrencies may not exist any longer. As a base for many cryptocurrencies, Bitcoin's volatility causes prices in other currencies Change, when it is more price fluctuations, other currencies will change. Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies are equivalent to banknotes and gold.

I think it is quite realistic. Bitcoin is very unstable right now. The shake-up of the crypto-currency market can contribute to its subsequent stabilization. So I think, if Bitcoin goes to zero, it can help to stabilize it later, when it starts to grow again. So often happens when an excessively swollen "bubble" bursts, and the asset acquires its adequate value.

It can go further and i will accept that but it can't completely go back to zero as that will mean its absolutely worthless and nobody will be holding at this point which is going to be difficult to happen unless there's a war or a total end of the world.
Darthflux14

Activity: 476
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:48:43 AM

Maybe this wouldn't happen. The developer of Bitcoin would definitely look for a solution for its price not to go to zero. And besides all altcoins is traded and has a value in Bitcoin too. What would happen into the other altcoins if Bitcoins goes down to zero? All of them will be dump too and will lost their value. And Bitcoin today has a high demand, the more the demand the higher the value it will have.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 06:56:18 AM

Maybe this wouldn't happen. The developer of Bitcoin would definitely look for a solution for its price not to go to zero. And besides all altcoins is traded and has a value in Bitcoin too. What would happen into the other altcoins if Bitcoins goes down to zero? All of them will be dump too and will lost their value. And Bitcoin today has a high demand, the more the demand the higher the value it will have.
Our community is enough for the price of bitcoin to not go back to zero again and i think that the demand is also enough and there is no valid reason for the price of bitcoin to go zero because if we will base on the performance of bitcoin then there is no clear reason for us to think about the price to go zero since its price is showing us a sign that it can go even higher than what we expect.
sheldonnnn

Activity: 420
Merit: 266

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 11:07:55 AM

I see no reason for Bitcoin to drop to zero and I do not think that this might happen someday. It's almost impossible. It seems to me that Bitcoin will cost nothing only if the entire Internet is gone.
azker

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:36:03 AM

For me it will never goes to zero because as long as many people believing and investing bitcoin bitcoin will rise up .

I think it's fair to say that bitcoin won't drop to the exact zero value. It's also hard to say that here in macroeconomics, cryptocurrency already established itself. So is there any possibility that something that is really influencing, can change the value of bitcoin down to zero.
A highly reasonable point IMO since like there will always be a little worth no matter what. Even if BITCOIN shouts down, other cryptocurrency like ETH might take over   
Elijah1980

Activity: 59

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:42:34 AM

I knew bitcoin won't go to zero, so there is no need to be afraid. Bitcoin gone so far to just fall as this fast. I believe this is just an ordinary correction which once happened before, and sooner or later it will soon recover. If bitcoin dies somehow, there will be another altcoin that will success it, and become main crypto or should we say strongest.
rose9696

Activity: 770
Merit: 10

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:44:15 AM

If the bitcoin returns to zero then that will make the whole electronic money market panic. That really affects the price of the altcoins and also greatly influences the participants to invest in bitcoins.
Currently we can see that the number of daily bitcoin transactions is very much and if the bitcoin collapses then things will get very bad.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Reuben89

Activity: 86

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:44:34 AM

Also, seeing that the bitcoin community is very active, going back to nothing is utterly possible. The bitcoin community will not allow such thing. Moreover, with the current demand and popularity of bitcoin, it will not be a surprise anymore if its price surges up again.It cannot goes to zero as bitcoin nowadays has already spreading the awareness to many people in every countries.
ArloArlo

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:46:53 AM

If bitcoin would reach that which I think will not be possible. I think everyone who have invested on it will be poor. And it could cause a possible economic breakdown.If it won't be that way and bitcoin gets banned by alot of countries or something, people will lose their hope about cryptocurrencies. But I don't think such a time will come when bitcoin reaches zero as it has alot of popularity and everyday more and more people want to invest in it.
Scorpion

Activity: 887
Merit: 516

Bitcoin OG

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:47:35 AM

I think $11,000 is a good price. Someone out there thinks $10,999.99 is a good price, two or three people think $10,999.98 is a good price, it would have to go through the price demands of millions of people before it drops that low, I know would be on a buying frenzy if it ever hits below $10,000 again right now.

HugoHugo2

Activity: 69

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:49:17 AM

This is due to the fact that Bitcoin is kinda the foundation of blockchain technology and the altcoins are pegged to bitcoin value on exchanges. Also, obviously tons of people will lose lots of money and many people in the blockchain sector will be jobless. Digital decentralized can use on internet and other wise can it can be lose one day. Even the price on the market cap was so profitable.
nevafade

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:51:13 AM

If it happens then all altcoins will be zero but it is impossible today and hope Bitcoin will drop at least one dollar.
rhayot

Activity: 351

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:11:43 AM

If bitcoin goes to zero value, much better if you still gonna hold it because the value of bitcoin goes up and down, it will not last forever. And I think it’s very impossible to happen that bitcoin will become useles because of its zero value. Everyday there are a lot of people investing in bitcoin, the more the people using bitcoin the more the bitcoin will get high value.
Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:24:22 AM

Well, it depends on the reason that brought bitcoin down, if it's another cryptocurrency then no they won't be going down, but if it's something that makes people lose faith in all cryptocurrencies then the whole cryptocurrency market would crash.
good about that idea mate,OP didnt clarify whats the reason of bitcoin dumping,but what ever the reason is nothing can break bitcoin .the only thing can bring the coin to zero is the community itself,if this crypto users same as the investos and capitalist leave bitcoin and full out their support they Yes,Zero is indeed
Neconic

Activity: 94

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:51:13 AM

I don't think so bitcoin goes to zero, why? Because its already known. It's already accepted in some country most especially those who are using transactions which only need internet connection and gadgets. As long there is endorsement,it will be more popular.
I personally also think that bitcoin will never go down to zero, especially when it'll be so hard to mine for it, because all the coins will have been mined out. So those are just stupid things.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:05:45 PM

In my own opinion, there was a little chance that the bitcoin would drop down to zero. But if that happens, Altcoins woild surely pave its way up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: