Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:44:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero  (Read 3988 times)
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:21:33 AM

We all know 'If bitcoin goes to zero' will never happen.
Maybe you should ask ' If bitcoin goes to 1k' or 'If bitcoin goes to 100'.
I can't imagine that though.
manismanja

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:57:03 AM

Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

it is impossible because if bitcoin starts to zero then digital currency is invaluable and can not be used for the future and the possibility of the future there is no longer life about digital currency, so that is impossible and I hope bitcoin still has a price very high.

●   TOKPIE   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  GET ETHEREUM FOR YOUR BOUNTY STAKES  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  instantly & regularly  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
omerL

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:13:07 PM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
I think a lot need to happen a lot of countries need to ban bitcoin for the bitcoin go to zero.
tif its will happen it is a problem for all of us. l
Rebisco

Activity: 650
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:18:15 PM

If the price of the bitcoin became zero, all of the people will stop patronizing cryptocurrency but bitcoin will not die because the bitcoin is full of potential. Bitcoin can control the world economy in the near future.
xindoa

Activity: 194
Merit: 12

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 12:24:50 PM

a lot will need to happen for bitcoin to go to zero. this will be a very very long time from now if it will every happen. and i don't think it will there will always be people buying it if it goes down

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
Mariela

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:27:51 PM

I think it is indistinct to happen to the value of bitcoin.
As long as we are believing into the capabilities of btc it will continue to run.
Maybe reduce its value , but never go back to zero.
Suffoc8

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:28:19 PM

Although this is very impossible, if bitcoin dropped to zero I think I will stopped in doing some bitcoin activities and wait until the right time that bitcoin will start to increase its price. Why I will stop? Because for me, that is the right time to be more productive in new things and have some fun with family.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X          [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 12:33:25 PM

People are saying that they'll buy if it goes (close) to zero, yet there are so many selling it even though it has fallen so much!
I wonder how many would still buy it if it'd go from 20.000$ to 1.000$.

Personaly, I only invest to the technology and the coins that have actual uses. I might "trade" or "mine" any currency regardless if it's useless, but I'll never hold it for more days than one can count in one hand's fingers.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:42:42 PM

Although this is very impossible, if bitcoin dropped to zero I think I will stopped in doing some bitcoin activities and wait until the right time that bitcoin will start to increase its price. Why I will stop? Because for me, that is the right time to be more productive in new things and have some fun with family.
If bitcoin goes to zero then it is the best to just get a lot of bitcoin as much as you can so just like what you said, as the bitcoin goes up again then it will start to increase its price and if you have a lot of bitcoin and just keep holding it because the price can go up to 50,000 USD they said and i believed in them because i am also bullish because of the past price movements of bitcoin.
hydeevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 04:20:25 PM

If bitcoin's value goes to zero, then it cannot be considered as an asset by everyone because it was no value. I wonder how many people would buy bitcoins if the value turns $5,000. It is not even impossible because today, it has fallen below $9,000 and there are lots of negative news about cryptocurrencies lately. There is a respondent saying that it "feels a lot life Mt. Gox days" because four years ago, there is a world's biggest cyrpto currency exchange, collapsed.
Follow the author of this article on Twitter: @adamsamson because I read a lot of articles from him.
Socioman

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The revolutionary trading ecosystem

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 10:29:26 PM

If bitcoin goes to zero then it is the best to just get a lot of bitcoin as much as you can so just like what you said, as the bitcoin goes up again then it will start to increase its price and if you have a lot of bitcoin and just keep holding it because the price can go up to 50,000 USD they said and i believed in them because i am also bullish because of the past price movements of bitcoin.

I thought now the situation on the market is very similar to 2017. I think that by looking at the chart for 2017, you can track down the general behavior of people in certain periods. The peak price should seem to us december 2018, and it can be much more than $ 50,000.

jeffer8035

Activity: 251

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 10:50:13 PM

will never fall to zero never anyone will sell cheap what is buying expensive really that these comments what they give is laughter

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
copoyes

Activity: 616
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
February 02, 2018, 11:17:33 PM

not yet thought of if bitcoin goes to zero
various kinds of reactions and news are very excited in the world
if bitcoin goes to zero
but very small it happens
if there are still buyers and sellers
as well as in clay is now mushrooming

mayidid

Activity: 210
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:40:20 PM

I really don't think that bitcoin will go to zero. Bitcoin will stay as it is. It is not something that will disappear now that it has been known in the whole world.
With many peoples support, nothing else will happen to bitcoin. It will just pump and pump.
olatslodi

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 11:57:55 PM

When bitcoin goes to zero, currently the price of bitcoin and altcoin has decreased so drastically. Because bitcoin is one of the old coins, and is the first coin to use blockchain system. Bitcoin will surpass all of the challenges and obstacles that the bitcoin faced. If bitcoin become zero all people will be sad because bitcoin is only the one who make the big helped to all people. I hope bitcoin will become more stronger and more powerful.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:25:03 AM

When bitcoin goes to zero, currently the price of bitcoin and altcoin has decreased so drastically. Because bitcoin is one of the old coins, and is the first coin to use blockchain system. Bitcoin will surpass all of the challenges and obstacles that the bitcoin faced. If bitcoin become zero all people will be sad because bitcoin is only the one who make the big helped to all people. I hope bitcoin will become more stronger and more powerful.
It will not be the end for the crypto people if bitcoin goes to zero because they can easily find some replacement for bitcoin that is in the market which is not a problem for us. Yes bitcoin is one that made a lot of big changes in our lives but if bitcoin reach its end then we need to accept it that.
Bitcoin_trader2016

Activity: 266

BITCOIN TRADER 2016

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:31:32 AM

I think no there a lot of crypto currency that not depends in bitcoin only like etherium they are dependeng on there idea too so if bitcoin will go down some crypto is increasing too but sometimes all together goes down but thats only normal in crypto world

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:33:47 AM

i dont think thay its appropriate since all coins have different perspectives,each of every coin has created for specialties (not those damn copycat)so i guess if bitcoin goes zero,other coins will make their own history here,and for me this situation is what those alts waiting to have their own moment to shine,without bitcoins presence that they always anticipating..lets wait for couple of years this thing would be possible to happen,if the situation today will continue to drops
deddod

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:56:30 AM

Everything will happen in the world of cryptocurrency.
But for now the price of Bitcoin is very impossible to reach the price of zero.
I think, there's no point asking it, all we have to do now is take the moment to benefit from Bitcoin fluctuations.
Let's drink coffee and see the chart of the market today.  Cheesy Cheesy

▄█▄
   ██▀  ▄█▄
  ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
 ██▀  ▄█▀  ▄▀
▐█▌  ▄█▀  ▄▀
██   ██  
██   ██  
██   ██  
▐█▌  ▀█▄  ▀▄
 ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
  ██▄  ▀█▄  ▀▄
   ██▄  ▀█▀
    ▀█▀
████
▀▀▀▀
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▐████
▀▀     ▄▄▄▄▄▀██████████▐████
▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████▀ ▀▄▄▄     ▐████
▀▀     ▄▀███▄▄▄▄       ▐████
▄▄   ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▐████
▄▄   ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▐████

▀▄▄▀▀▀  ██████           ▐████
██████▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████

▄▄  ████▀▄██████████▐████
▀▄▄▀▀▀▀ ▄████████████▐████
BIDIUM       ▄█▄
   ▄█▄
  ▀██

▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
 ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▀██
  ▀▄  ▀█▄  ▐█▌
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
   █   ██   ██
  ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▐█▌
 ▄▀  ▄█▀  ▄██
▄▀
  ▄█▀  ▄██
   ▀█▀
  ▄██
       ▀█▀

coinnumber

Activity: 504
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:29:12 AM

Bitcoin will never go to zero that's impossible  as for me I don't think it will come below 1000 again thank God for the improvement that takes place in 2017 which I  believe as never happened before in the history of cryptocurrency  when bitcoin raised from $900 if am not mistaking to almost $20,000 which I believe with time it will be more than that.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: