Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 12:26:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: If bitcoin goes to zero  (Read 3986 times)
tatnM

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:41:23 PM

I'm sure 99% that this will not happen, look how much to spend now on the production of bitcoins this amount is already huge. Just like any asset, it can not fall below cost. Only of course there will be no demand, and the demand for crypto currency is now very large and not one country can not already prohibit it, just as the Internet could not be banned at the time !.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
laravuemaster

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

When Football meets Crypto

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 12:56:55 PM

Rest goes to zero as well?

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.

There's a reason why altcoins is existing today and it is because it was made to compete on bitcoins. When bitcoins is all mined then maybe, Altcoins will be next cryptocurrency to rise and it will be the next coin to become the mainstream on the market.

gameofthronne

Activity: 392

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

If bitcoin goes to zero, it will be a big news on cryptocurrency world and i'm sure it will affect all altcoins price. Maybe other altcoins like bitcoin cash and ethereum will become the next bitcoins and the price of this 2 coins will go up so hard because bitcoin is not the highest anymore
Sate Jamu

Activity: 431
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 15, 2018, 02:02:21 PM

If bitcoin goes to zero, it will be a big news on cryptocurrency world and i'm sure it will affect all altcoins price. Maybe other altcoins like bitcoin cash and ethereum will become the next bitcoins and the price of this 2 coins will go up so hard because bitcoin is not the highest anymore

Being zero is certainly have strong reasons, if there is a better coin and beat bitcoin then it does not have an impact on altcoin, I'm afraid some things like expensive fees, longer transaction time making bitcoin worth zero.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████████████████████████████
 ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████
████[        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████[     ▄█████████████      ██████████▄
████[    ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀██████
████[   ]████                         █████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[   ]████                         ]████
████[    ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄._       ]████
████[     ▀████████████████████▄      ]████
████[        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄     ]████
████[                       ]████     ]████
████[                       ▄████     ]████
████[     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀     ]████
████[    ██████████████████████▀      ]████
████[     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'        ]████
█████                                 █████
 ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
 Y██████████████████████████████████████▀
  `"▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

S E S S I A

NEW GENERATION
SOCIAL NETWORK

█████████ █▄
█████████ ███▄
█████████▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████
██████████████

GET APP

Get cashbacks from your
purchases and kickbacks
from your friends purchases
▄██

▀██
██████████████████████████████████

███▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄
█████████████▄▄
█████████████████▄
███████████████████
████████████████▀
████████████▀
█████████▀
█████▀▀
███
GET IN ON
Google Play
██████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
▄██

▀██
█████████████████████████████████

,d██
        d███
  _o▄▄▄.███b▄▄▄▄▄
,▄██████▄ ▄███████
▄███████████████
███████████████
████████████████
▀█████████████████
 █████████████████
  ███████████████▀
   ▀████▀  ▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
█████████████████████████████████
██▄
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
██▀
neonshium

Activity: 1134
Merit: 515

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 10:06:03 AM

then whales will stock up and normal people will be screwed.
I guess you are right. Most ordinary people will panic sell to whales.
Though I am not a whale, I will definitely accumulate more if price dump hard.
I also believe that it is impossible but still if we are supposed to imagine such a situation, let’s just do it. I think everyone knows what will happen if Bitcoin Goes to zero. Definitely all the holders are going to face a huge loss under such condition.

There won't be any new investors and Bitcoin would become an ancient history. But again like you said it is not going to happen so no worries.
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

This week bitcoin broke 10k USD, which is unexpected by me.
It bounced up quickly and is now well above 11k.
I believe we will never touch that price again.
omerL

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:47:24 PM

Which is kinda weird. Everything is measured in BTC. Which makes it the digital gold and bridge between $ (real world) anf crypto.
I think it will never go to zero.
maybe it will balance on lower prices then what everyone think but I don't think it will go to zero.
eifer0910

Activity: 237

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:49:46 PM

I dont think that would happen I really believe in the power of bitcoin and I guess I can say that it wouldnt happen in the future. Bitcoin already established itself and now many investors know bitcoins theres no way that btc will diminish in the long run.

l0uisStanley

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 02:52:55 PM

Well if bitcoin is gonna drop so dramatically to zero then there are two options: either all coins drop as well, either one of the coins will replace bitcoins power
Tendou_Karen

Activity: 444
Merit: 13

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:11:59 PM

Bitcoin value goes to zero? Nah i doubt about that, Bitcoin is like a Father of crypto-currencies.
As you can see that the price of Bitcoin is slightly keep rising, by time to time.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:19:57 PM

Hello author! No need make people have panic thoughts. Probably If it is go zero another day it will recover.

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
eucalyptus

Activity: 280
Merit: 71

View Profile
January 18, 2018, 11:22:14 PM

I think it is not possible. I mean some people forgot their private key and they cannot even sell their bitcoins. So how is that possible to go to 0? I mean at least some people will hold still.

Mickznet

Activity: 88
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:10:29 AM

It impossible to 0 bitcoin, today lives is depend on internet that bitcoin live. only bitcoin will be zero if world war occur. Cry

BACE Exchange : https://bace.io/
Pre-ICO starts on 02.04.2018
Simpler Access to Digital Assets
Rosemarie Carizo

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:41:47 AM

For me it will never goes to zero because as long as many people believing and investing bitcoin bitcoin will rise up .
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:46:54 AM

Many have little faith in bitcoin, It won't go down that easy unless there is something extreme happens to the world or connection between the internet, But for many years of existence it becomes higher and popular and nobody ever successful in destroying it, Many have made their bitcoin lost in purpose but nothing happens to the price of bitcoin, Many have failed and right now just try and savor the value of bitcoin.
That is the point , Bitcoin still does have people who are patiently enough to support and to believe to the opportunity Bitcoin could give as a form of investment and trading. Just like what happened today, we could see the sudden decreased of the price if bitcoin but its still pumping because there still enough stock and movement that could happened in the market that could provide improvement and development to Bitcoin.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:47:56 AM
Merited by vickycoin05 (1)

I don't think so bitcoin goes to zero, why? Because its already known. It's already accepted in some country most especially those who are using transactions which only need internet connection and gadgets. As long there is endorsement,it will be more popular.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinminer45678

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:48:48 AM
Merited by cryptojaani (8)

For me it will never goes to zero because as long as many people believing and investing bitcoin bitcoin will rise up .

I think it's fair to say that bitcoin won't drop to the exact zero value. It's also hard to say that here in macroeconomics, cryptocurrency already established itself. So is there any possibility that something that is really influencing, can change the value of bitcoin down to zero.
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:55:56 AM

the price of the bitcoin will not go to zero easily because the investors are more in the bitcoin by any chance if the bitcoin will reach zero the value of the rest of the coins value will dicrease
derago21

Activity: 350
Merit: 12

Crypto Enthusiast!

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 05:56:53 AM

If BTC goes to zero, then you could simply trade all altcoins for ETH and still make profits out of it.
bitllionaire
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1000

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 06:10:26 AM

the price of the bitcoin will not go to zero easily because the investors are more in the bitcoin by any chance if the bitcoin will reach zero the value of the rest of the coins value will dicrease
Although anything can be possible, but still its look very difficult that bitcoin will come to zero. I think that bitcoin will continue increasing is value because still a very little people have knowledge about bitcoin but now bitcoin is becoming more popular and more people are entering in the world of bitcoin which is really increasing its value. I think the present time is the best time to invest money in bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: