Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:20:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46450 times)
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 12:48:46 PM

Is it a new Bitcoin hardfork again? Seems like hard forks became very popular, after China has banned ICOs lol
I think the main reason why this hardfork occur is that it provides more profit to bitcoin owners becuase they are given the opportunity to get a another coin for free.
So it means they are been rewarded for the hardfork that is going to happen? I mean how they will get their free bitcoin? Btc as what I observed is that they really wanted to upgrade their transaction speed and also the fee that's why this fork will be going to happen.

Nowadays its getting difficult to understand why a fork happens. Is it really to make transactions easier, faster and secure or is it just because of some interest miner community ? 

It's because of financial reasons. They all want money. Miners and fork creators. There are many miners that can't mine bitcoin due to complexity. So why not create such an opportunity for them?
Yes, you are right today Bitkoyn is really hard to get. But thanks to this fork, production can become easier. Why not, if you can simplify it, I think it's very convenient.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 01:59:37 PM

Quite right. A fork in some degree and good, because if you have a wallet for example 1 BTC, then when there is a distribution, you will also have another purse on your other purse. Why not support such a distribution? I am for!  Wink
BranZolt

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:09:04 PM

Is it a new Bitcoin hardfork again? Seems like hard forks became very popular, after China has banned ICOs lol
I think the main reason why this hardfork occur is that it provides more profit to bitcoin owners becuase they are given the opportunity to get a another coin for free.
So it means they are been rewarded for the hardfork that is going to happen? I mean how they will get their free bitcoin? Btc as what I observed is that they really wanted to upgrade their transaction speed and also the fee that's why this fork will be going to happen.

Nowadays its getting difficult to understand why a fork happens. Is it really to make transactions easier, faster and secure or is it just because of some interest miner community ? 

It's because of financial reasons. They all want money. Miners and fork creators. There are many miners that can't mine bitcoin due to complexity. So why not create such an opportunity for them?
Yes, you are right today Bitkoyn is really hard to get. But thanks to this fork, production can become easier. Why not, if you can simplify it, I think it's very convenient.
Even if the ICO and the bitcoins itself is banned in many major markets like India and China.
It will hopefully prevail even after taking a big hit.
MiiDoViic

Activity: 308
Merit: 119

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:27:32 PM

Another fork? Nice.
Any one have calculated the price of all the forks combined?
not even 1/2 of bitcoin price ? maybe less xD , Just today i heared about bitcoin lightening another new fork . How many more will be there untill they realise they can never top the actual bitcoin . Anyway i wish for bitcoin intrest to work as a sepreat coin and don't realy/use bitcoin as its main attraction.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 02:33:15 PM

There are a lot of reasons why they are doing this, as we can see, most forked explained that they want to make transactions easier, faster and secure but the hidden agenda is always there. The most sure thing is they want profit and so many reasons.

cammie16

Activity: 462

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:39:24 PM

Quite right. A fork in some degree and good, because if you have a wallet for example 1 BTC, then when there is a distribution, you will also have another purse on your other purse. Why not support such a distribution? I am for!  Wink

Yeah, forked is good both ways. Why? Because fork project wants to improve btc but at the same time forks makes the btc more stronger and makes btc price more higher. But I think BCI will be different from the previous forks.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 03:59:22 PM

Even if the ICO and the bitcoins itself is banned in many major markets like India and China.
It will hopefully prevail even after taking a big hit.

Bitcoin isnt banned in India and China. Where are you getting that info. China banned ICOs, India has done nothing
Efta321

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 04:17:31 PM

Technology is very common to our life nowadays. It seems like it becomes a part of our body. As time moves forward, everything around us changes. We have become a generation almost entirely dependent on technology, and because of technology, everything seems like become possible just like this Bitcoin Interest that made it possible to handle many transactions per second while reducing the bottlenecks and log of the legacy version of Bitcoin. This is very interesting project and I be stay tunes to this because I want to witness the upcoming better progress of the community by the help of this Bitcoin Interest.
yes I am very amenable to the current technological advances, common to our lives and among people in various countries. technology also seems to be part of our body or to our lives I think without technology our thinking will not advance or could have decreased, I am proud of the technology we can recognize the various kinds that exist in the world.
BRNSTYLE

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:09:09 PM

Another Bitcoin Fork. People should be aware when you to claim your free coins you need insert your BTC private key into the new wallet.

Make the wallet is clean and legit before you claim your free coins.

Yes, always check and ensure the wallet is clean. It's just a matter of time before scammers start scamming this way. Another option is to move BTC to an exchange that supports the fork, and be credited the new fork coins without having to insert private keys into a wallet.

So this project helps the btc holder to park their coin within a week/month and will have an interest without being affected by a fork. This is a great idea but how about the safety of the coin if something happens unexpectedly to the coin?.

We help by giving BTC holders their share of BCI which they can park and gain interest. Other people (who do not have BTC) can still purchase BCI on exchanges and use it to store their wealth and generating interest.

A new fork of fork? How can I participate, on which exchange do I need to transfer bitcoin? Interesting team, I think they can make a coin necessary.

You can check out KuCoin exchange (https://www.kucoin.com/#/?r=14sR7). It made its promise to support any future forks.
Thank you, we will contact them.

Thank you for the reply.
I have few more questions:
1) Why have you started the new project whilst you have a few more in the pipeline currently?
2) What's real use case of your fork? is it only desire to gain free Bitcoin "whatever" coin that drives you?
3) How can you be so sure about your fork coin being in demand?

Permit me to doubt in project's general necessity

We have a large team, and we all work on cryptos full time. We also have many coders/programmers who work for us. While we do have other projects (which are all on schedule), there is plenty of time and human resources for Bitcoin Interest. We feel there is a need for such a coin. We want to provide a safe, secure, and profitable place for people to store their wealth. While I can not speculate on the demand or the price, I can say our interest payment model is set up in a way to reward users in the event demand is low. Please see our site for a better understanding of how our interest payments work.
Let me know if you have any more questions.
Thank you.

I don't want you guys to do the picky answering.
2) What's real use case of your fork? is it only desire to gain free Bitcoin "whatever" coin that drives you?
Please, clarify this.
TurboRyzen

Activity: 66
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:19:35 PM

A Bitcoin cost thousands and thousands of dollars. I don't think these types of forks will last anymore, since to join a person has to invest an insane amount of Bitcoin to get a worthwhile amount.
Pokesoul

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 05:27:16 PM

Another fork? Nice.
Any one have calculated the price of all the forks combined?
not even 1/2 of bitcoin price ? maybe less xD , Just today i heared about bitcoin lightening another new fork . How many more will be there untill they realise they can never top the actual bitcoin . Anyway i wish for bitcoin intrest to work as a sepreat coin and don't realy/use bitcoin as its main attraction.
Forks can be as many as they please and they will never be able to achieve bitcoin capitalization, but maybe someone will be interested in them and under certain conditions such coins can be used.
pegascoin

Activity: 316
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 07:02:35 PM
Last edit: December 23, 2017, 07:21:01 PM by pegascoin

Your idea is very similar to Pegascoin. it seems that the idea is copied from the DOB + bitcoin brand.

Pegascoin [PGC]  ✺➤➤➤  Ethash  100% POW
 ▲◉▲ Project DOB  ➤  Unique DepositaryOnBlockchain ▲◉▲
 ✔ NO PREMINE ✔  WALLETS  ✔ EXCHANGE ✔ WHITEPAPER ✔ SUPPORT
Probablylikely

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 08:52:31 PM

Glad to know that Bitcoin Interest main focus is to resolve our super slow and jammed up blockchain causing alot of disappointment and some traders disputes.  Since Bitcoin Interest is able to handle many transactions per second while reducing the bottlenecks and lag whereby we are currently facing, we shall be anticipating Bitcoin Interest as our Futuristic Decentralised Savings Community! Cheers!
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 23, 2017, 09:08:17 PM

A Bitcoin cost thousands and thousands of dollars. I don't think these types of forks will last anymore, since to join a person has to invest an insane amount of Bitcoin to get a worthwhile amount.
A cost of this fork depends only on community, but i think a time can do her job. Just wait some time and all crypto goes tothemoon, and forks will do more profit then others

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:20:08 PM

All of You are calling this a fork, but I personally think this a new coin since they have a new idea which is like a saving account and not just a copy like bitcoin cash. I'll be ready for it when the time comes, I have to buy more bitcoin I need to get big amount of Bitcoin interest because it looks to me as a great idea.
KickItDown

Merit: 250

Expert in busting

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 09:33:32 PM

It's just a stupid trend to keep forking bitcoin, and seeing many advertised forks are attacked and evaluated like if it was golden metal, I don't like it at all.

Don't worry if you bust, people will still love you
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:06:46 PM

It's just a stupid trend to keep forking bitcoin, and seeing many advertised forks are attacked and evaluated like if it was golden metal, I don't like it at all.
A fork is really needed for some reasons that it will improve its transaction speed because in the past few weeks we encounter problems like slow transaction and higher fees. I think this will be needed to improve more the btc and will solve our recent problem.
PDAngel

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 10:34:46 PM

Great News!! HitBTC will support BCI!!!!
Awesome News update undeed! There will be much more exposure on Bitcoin Interest from now onwards. I can forseen Bitcoin Interest being successfully launched in our future with great prospect for both investors and the community. Well done!
Well. KryptoKash could you give me more details about support from HitBTC? They only listing or invest on Bitcoin Interest? Or support us fork on their user wallet like BCH?
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:29:59 PM

Great News!! HitBTC will support BCI!!!!
Awesome News update undeed! There will be much more exposure on Bitcoin Interest from now onwards. I can forseen Bitcoin Interest being successfully launched in our future with great prospect for both investors and the community. Well done!
Well. KryptoKash could you give me more details about support from HitBTC? They only listing or invest on Bitcoin Interest? Or support us fork on their user wallet like BCH?
HitBTC will list us at launch. If you have BTC in your HitBTC account at the time of the fork you will automatically be credited your BCI.  Smiley

farhan28

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 23, 2017, 11:45:38 PM

Hitbc already confirmed that they will support you...so it will be easy for you to known to people...because of that many investor will work with you...so best of luck for your project...Hope you will be in moon

Yes, it definitely will be a successful move. When there is such support, success is guaranteed! I hope a lot of good investors will find you.

Yeah...& they will give interest in this project after joining here...this is the much wanted feature anyone to join any project...is there any other exchangers who support Bitcoin interest
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: