Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 10:01:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46453 times)
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 09:03:44 AM

This HF coin looks like Minexcoin.
Therefore, I think BCI is not a pioneer.

Are there any advantages? I think that this coin will be a s○it fork without an advantage.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
SweetSv

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:07:48 AM

The interest is given by this project has no limit...so you can get high amount of interest by parking some coin...so it is much easy...so buy some coin & get some interest easily...
You can earn alot just having this coin or by lending it...it create a really good scenario for sharing and earning..It will be good to keep tabs on these project because it has a success rate and soon many will realize its potentials
Well, you can make good money with this coin, but you need to have a real bitcoin and send it to the stock exchange, which can also be unsafe, but it may be worth the risk, everyone makes this choice himself.
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 09:26:22 AM

Wow, Botcoin Interest is gaining the attention of the people around here in the community of crypto currency. They pay attention to the BitCoin Interest platform, as well as to the goal and objectives of this project for the community. Furthermore, with the idea of Bitcoin forks, it's like the airdrop for those who are already holding bitcoins. Moreover, through this project, the amazing fact is that it is like a utility token which people can be used for lending, saving and interest. This project has a lots of potential to be look forward.
You are right, the project is quite promising and quite popular as it turned out. We are now waiting for the launch of this project, so at this stage there are many more different issues. I think with the launch of the project everything will be settled and many people will be convinced of its success.
Lets be patient and wait until it is launch, and lets not expect much at its launch so we don't get disappointed. It is enough that they can solved all the issue as the project continue to grow.
That's the best thing that we can do for now and never expect too much. By knowing that this platform will help the bitcoin transactions problem then we'll soon witness this soon as this platform will launch. It's normal for a new  ICO to have issues especially it's related to bitcoin.
ResuLT

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:14:25 AM

Are there any advantages? I think that this coin will be a s○it fork without an advantage.
Come on, you can't judge by its cover. Let's just wait and see that this fork will be known & supported by most of the major exchanges. They also need a Signature Campaign for this project.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 10:18:10 AM

the fork is closer than ever, only 16 days remain. For those who just find out about bitcoin interest, this is a bitcoin fork that aim to bring interest that we used to know in the bank to cryptocurrency.
The safe way to get bitcoin interest is to have an account on hitBTC exchange and deposit some bitcoin there.

That's a good idea if you don't want to big risk it investing in this project. This fork will be stable if they can have more improvement
for their project  for example explanation on their connection the other unfinished ICO's
Yeah i hope there will be airdrop or campaign like article to get some of this coin coz is a good store of value plus all the interest you get..just the few days ahead to see how it goes
Yes, I agree. I hope there is a bounty thread for this project or having a Signature Campaign, it will be good to interest the investors as well.

They already have, dear member, But its already finished. They only launched twitter bounty campaign for 1 week that I joined and got paid after they stopped the campaign.
Hopefully, the can launch another bounty campaign and I am willing to join again.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:00:59 AM

the fork is closer than ever, only 16 days remain. For those who just find out about bitcoin interest, this is a bitcoin fork that aim to bring interest that we used to know in the bank to cryptocurrency.
The safe way to get bitcoin interest is to have an account on hitBTC exchange and deposit some bitcoin there.

That's a good idea if you don't want to big risk it investing in this project. This fork will be stable if they can have more improvement
for their project  for example explanation on their connection the other unfinished ICO's
Yeah i hope there will be airdrop or campaign like article to get some of this coin coz is a good store of value plus all the interest you get..just the few days ahead to see how it goes
Yes, I agree. I hope there is a bounty thread for this project or having a Signature Campaign, it will be good to interest the investors as well.

They already have, dear member, But its already finished. They only launched twitter bounty campaign for 1 week that I joined and got paid after they stopped the campaign.
Hopefully, the can launch another bounty campaign and I am willing to join again.

Me too, I missed their first bounty campaign so Im hoping that they will be open again another campaign. They need to get a good bounty campaign so it can manage easily and the project will get more exposures in social medias and other platforms.

Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:38:34 AM

Wow, Botcoin Interest is gaining the attention of the people around here in the community of crypto currency. They pay attention to the BitCoin Interest platform, as well as to the goal and objectives of this project for the community. Furthermore, with the idea of Bitcoin forks, it's like the airdrop for those who are already holding bitcoins. Moreover, through this project, the amazing fact is that it is like a utility token which people can be used for lending, saving and interest. This project has a lots of potential to be look forward.
You are right, the project is quite promising and quite popular as it turned out. We are now waiting for the launch of this project, so at this stage there are many more different issues. I think with the launch of the project everything will be settled and many people will be convinced of its success.
Problems will always exist, but people live to solve problems, although sometimes they create them themselves. I hope the team will solve the problem and we will see a new bitcoin with a small commission.
This is why they created this fork to solve the current problemn of bitcoin which is transaction speed and the higher fees. Thanks to this platform because as the fork is ongoing we can park our coin and the good thinf about this platform is we can gain interest while we park our coin.
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 11:44:32 AM

Is this fork a serious one?
I hope it wont be like the so called B2X happened on Dec 28.

Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:23:57 PM

Problems will always exist, but people live to solve problems, although sometimes they create them themselves. I hope the team will solve the problem and we will see a new bitcoin with a small commission.

I feel you dude, we can't  blame this judgmental people here that makes a big problem. Though this project is still in progress this are people want this project to down which they didn't know how this project really helps to each and everyone here in bitcoin community. Hoping that admin to answer or solve all the problems that may encounter on this project.
Anon11073

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:28:14 PM

Come on, you can't judge by its cover. Let's just wait and see that this fork will be known & supported by most of the major exchanges. They also need a Signature Campaign for this project.
Well, I do not know the result.
However, I think that BCI will not succeed.
Because pioneers are always successful. Bitcoin, Ethreum, DASH, etc.

Anon11073

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 01:29:23 PM
Last edit: January 08, 2018, 02:04:55 PM by Anon11073

MinexCoin(MNX) has already done the parking function like BCI, it has been successful.
If you think that this project is wonderful, please check Minexcoin first.

ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:45:48 PM

Any project can have difficulties before launching. From this no one is immune. We just need to wait and support the development team. And do not panic among users.

I agree, all projects encountered problems and difficulties and most of them succeed. It's normal on all new projects. The most important thing is devs are still positive to continue developing the project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
duydien

Activity: 161

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:51:10 PM

Well, I do not know the result.
However, I think that BCI will not succeed.
Because pioneers are always successful. Bitcoin, Ethreum, DASH, etc.
I definitely disagree with you, every time BTC price is down, other forks of it have a chance to pump. So its actually the opportunity for trading.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:52:15 PM

Is this fork a serious one?
I hope it wont be like the so called B2X happened on Dec 28.
What do you mean by your statement? Could you please tell us in more detail what happened to the B2X project and how can this affect the project?
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 08, 2018, 02:48:48 PM

On what exchange they should is stored bitcoins for receipt of the remuneration 1:1 as Bitcoin interest? It will take place January 22?
In any case I wait for this event very much and hope all will pass safely. Wink

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:54:13 PM

Agree with you, guys. Nice fork and no cancellations or errors, as it happens recently with others. Good luck to all investors and simply interested of project persons.

It's not an ICO though it's just a plain fork if you hold bitcoin you get BI that's all, you cant simply buy it like a regular ICO. It's probably minable though
Scor1937

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 03:36:32 PM

Agree with you, guys. Nice fork and no cancellations or errors, as it happens recently with others. Good luck to all investors and simply interested of project persons.

It's not an ICO though it's just a plain fork if you hold bitcoin you get BI that's all, you cant simply buy it like a regular ICO. It's probably minable though
Bitcoin Interest in minable and also the users who have funds in their bitcoins wallet before the fork will get the equal number of Bitcoin Interest for free. Many hardforks took place recently and among them, bitcoin interest too can make a good place to stand for. Hope this project goes well.
KimberlyGB

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 04:23:48 PM

Of course the project goes well, I'm unfortunately not very versed in algorithms, but I think getting an additional coin is a very good addition of capital.
RedenBlack13

Activity: 462

0x773f017A00F1eD28a18bC9dE6bc72e5Ea3EcBA3d

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:24:34 PM

I read with interest the information on your website, but I would like to ask you if you have some further documentation about your project, maybe something a bit more technical. Thank you very much!

cryptonewb47

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 05:27:40 PM

So is this just like a bitcoin fork with POS?

Will users need to stake or do anything to earn interest?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: