Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 10:16:30 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46453 times)
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 08:53:41 AM

Great News: OkEx Will Also Support The BCI Fork.
You will now be credited 1:1 BCI for every BTC you have on HitBTC or/and OkEx. More exchanges coming soon.

Nice, this is really a good news now. I hope more exchanges will also support this fork. I really wish I have more bitcoins to get this BCI token. Is there any way we can get free bci? Any bounties or airdrops?
This news will likely to be spread and investors will probably like to park their coin because the big exchanges really support this fork. Everyone will be happy when joining this platform because as their coin is being park, they will also received good profits.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 09:47:54 AM

the fork is closer than ever, only 16 days remain. For those who just find out about bitcoin interest, this is a bitcoin fork that aim to bring interest that we used to know in the bank to cryptocurrency.
The safe way to get bitcoin interest is to have an account on hitBTC exchange and deposit some bitcoin there.

That's a good idea if you don't want to big risk it investing in this project. This fork will be stable if they can have more improvement
for their project  for example explanation on their connection the other unfinished ICO's
Yeah i hope there will be airdrop or campaign like article to get some of this coin coz is a good store of value plus all the interest you get..just the few days ahead to see how it goes
Yes, I agree. I hope there is a bounty thread for this project or having a Signature Campaign, it will be good to interest the investors as well.

They already have, dear member, But its already finished. They only launched twitter bounty campaign for 1 week that I joined and got paid after they stopped the campaign.
Hopefully, the can launch another bounty campaign and I am willing to join again.

Me too, I missed their first bounty campaign so Im hoping that they will be open again another campaign. They need to get a good bounty campaign so it can manage easily and the project will get more exposures in social medias and other platforms.

That's right mate. With all the members criticizing and doubting about the project. I think they can do better improvement and upgrade and of course, they must gain trust to our fellow members by answering all the queries that they are facing right now.

quimbi777651

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:25:55 AM

I was that bitcoin interest will get support form other exchange as well, but it seems that only hitBtc that will support it. I also heard that a new fork will happen soon and will get support form bittrex I hope that will not affect bitcoin interest.
this is good news after the next fork continues Bitcoin Interest will get this bittrex support form will make it easier for us to trade not only in one place. good work.

More exchange, more trading volume. Hopefully this gets great adoption. I am excited to claim free coins from this fork.
More forks, more tokens, more additional income. This forks are lately becoming a trend but its good for us who wants to get a piece of the new token for free.
Of course, you need more different coins, then there will be fewer situations like now with the problem of transactions and the amount of payment for the transaction.

█████████████ ⚡ BITCOIN 2 ⚡ ████████████████████████
█████████████ ⚡ Join the discussion thread ⚡ █████████████
👀 Private  ⚡ Fast  ¢ Low fees 🔴 Scalable 💡 Economical  ❂ Decentralized
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 10:26:03 AM

Very good project, looks like a bank, long-term stable. Can you share the link to the mining pool?
Yeah the coin is like an investment bank but i dont till its launch yet so you cant possible mine till after launch which is possible close or you can join bounty campaigns if there is one

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:33:02 AM

Your project will bring the traditional interest of the bank we are used to, which sounds very interesting to me. If we store bitcoin here, we can get interest. I like to have two periods of interest.
If you will invest in this fork using bitcoin, you won't really have anything to lose. What's good about this project is that your BI coin will increase as there is a tendency that the value of it in fiat currency will also increase so that's right there will be two periods of interest or gain profit.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:38:17 AM

I was that bitcoin interest will get support form other exchange as well, but it seems that only hitBtc that will support it. I also heard that a new fork will happen soon and will get support form bittrex I hope that will not affect bitcoin interest.
this is good news after the next fork continues Bitcoin Interest will get this bittrex support form will make it easier for us to trade not only in one place. good work.

More exchange, more trading volume. Hopefully this gets great adoption. I am excited to claim free coins from this fork.
More forks, more tokens, more additional income. This forks are lately becoming a trend but its good for us who wants to get a piece of the new token for free.
Of course, you need more different coins, then there will be fewer situations like now with the problem of transactions and the amount of payment for the transaction.
Everybody wants a free coin and this platform will give us free, due to fork btc will probably go dump and this platform will saves us from fork. Well, this is a good idea and will help us to gain more profits as the fork is on going.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:48:32 AM

Your project will bring the traditional interest of the bank we are used to, which sounds very interesting to me. If we store bitcoin here, we can get interest. I like to have two periods of interest.
Of course, everyone is interested in receiving additional profit, but the coin will not have value if the team does not do everything for the growth of the coin rate.

You are right, the features of this project is good and really have a lot of potentials. But investors also want to see an active devs, and a team that always updates and improves their projects. Also a good marketing strategy will boosts BCI popularity.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:00:48 PM

Of course, everyone is interested in receiving additional profit, but the coin will not have value if the team does not do everything for the growth of the coin rate.
Well, it doesn't make any sense if the team doesn't do anything about the project as well as the coin, just like others team that fully bring the coin to successful.
Travel Token

Activity: 224

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 12:26:11 PM

Well, it doesn't make any sense if the team doesn't do anything about the project as well as the coin, just like others team that fully bring the coin to successful.
I do not understand such people who start projects and do not do them in the hope that they will grow themselves. I hope this team will do a lot for the birth and growth of the new coin.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
Scor1937

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:31:17 PM

I do not understand such people who start projects and do not do them in the hope that they will grow themselves. I hope this team will do a lot for the birth and growth of the new coin.
This project will go well and also the team will suceed in future. This fork is going to be successfull in the future according to me. Also we can see several projects which are been successfully started by are not ended properly. This project seems to be quite impressive and i would like to see the future of this project.
hacker1001101001

Activity: 1288
Merit: 415

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:03:33 PM

This project is offering many key features to the people that some other cryptocurrencies cannot offer and they also are focused on building a coin more easy to use and mine than bitcoin which is a very big step. They have very user and miner-friendly currency which will make this project grow due to its large number of users.
TeMHuK

Activity: 728
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:06:07 PM

Is this project is still alive?  Grin Grin
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:07:50 PM

This project will go well and also the team will suceed in future. This fork is going to be successfull in the future according to me. Also we can see several projects which are been successfully started by are not ended properly. This project seems to be quite impressive and i would like to see the future of this project.
As they are much focussed on three key areas Technology, community and savings. It will surely get success as many hold coins with no interest but with bitcoin interest fork we can park our coins and get monthly interest in the form of BCI. Hope this project will succeed as it looks promising for people.
TeMHuK

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:10:26 PM

This project is offering many key features to the people that some other cryptocurrencies cannot offer and they also are focused on building a coin more easy to use and mine than bitcoin which is a very big step. They have very user and miner-friendly currency which will make this project grow due to its large number of users.
This project offering stolen idea with another useless bitcoin fork. Original name of that idea is Minexcoin. BCI simply stolen idea, but they can't do anything because it will be almoust no profit for BCI holders from parking.
Anon11073

Activity: 896
Merit: 289

Twitter: @BTY_11073

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:13:17 PM

This project seems already dead. Grin
People who support this project do not seem to listen to my remarks...

Well, let's watch the results of this HF.

I'm a former moderator of Bitcointalk Japanere borad.
Decred is a true community governance cryptocurrency.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:15:51 PM

Why are you so negative about this project, we need to wait until the end of Ico and then we can draw conclusions about honesty or not this team and the project.
TeMHuK

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:17:51 PM

Looks like here is no people at all. Only bots  Grin
TeMHuK

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

Why are you so negative about this project, we need to wait until the end of Ico and then we can draw conclusions about honesty or not this team and the project.
what ICO? it is FORK here is no development, this is not a company. It is just a fork. You will get your coins for free if you have BTC. If they have ICO that mean it is 100% SCAM.
Anon11073

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:23:25 PM

This project offering stolen idea with another useless bitcoin fork. Original name of that idea is Minexcoin. BCI simply stolen idea, but they can't do anything because it will be almoust no profit for BCI holders from parking.
Yes, indeed they seem to have stolen Minexcoin's idea.
Bitcoin Interest is not a pioneer. It is a fork that borrowed the name of Bitcoin.

Anon11073

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 02:26:07 PM

Is this project is still alive?  Grin Grin

Because what Bitcoin Interest is about to do is already realized by Minexcoin of  Minexsystems.
Also, this is not an ICO, it's HF.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: