Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:51:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46450 times)
sabrikks

Activity: 174
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 10:36:20 AM

Where do we need to held bitcoin in order to get bitcoin interest, Can someone explain ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:37:34 AM

I like the process of issuing new coins, they give a chance for the appearance of a new, perfect coin. We know what will be the cost of the transaction from BI?

I think for now the coins has no price yet. But if it is from forking bitcoin and if it's successful the price of this coin will be huge after forking bitcoin.
It might be yes or no to answering the question. Most of every fork-coin is having a high-flash dump right after the main coin was snapshotted at the current block.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:48:36 AM

Anyone can give me a more details about BCI fork wallet. I have still at chaos :3 and need more information about BCI fork
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:52:08 AM

Bitcoin like the first crypto currency has many drawbacks. Will you make it perfect? it will be great!
Yes, this project is focused on making a product of bitcoin which will overcome the difficulties which users and miners of bitcoin experience in their everyday transaction work and while working with bitcoin. They are trying to enhance mining and also the transaction fees problem which every bitcoin user faces every day.
You're right, a good news to our community that contributes to the decentralization and helping to protect it from failure. Also, the team launched Bitcoin Interest to help the community of miners and coin holders alike, as they are the ones that continue to drive this industry towards success and this project built using the latest technology, focusing on speedy frictionless transactions. Very impressive project which for sure have a great potential in the future.

We all hope for the success of this project, because many people in it are interested. It is necessary not to stop and continue to support it further in its development, until it reaches its maximum.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:55:16 AM

I was that bitcoin interest will get support form other exchange as well, but it seems that only hitBtc that will support it. I also heard that a new fork will happen soon and will get support form bittrex I hope that will not affect bitcoin interest.
this is good news after the next fork continues Bitcoin Interest will get this bittrex support form will make it easier for us to trade not only in one place. good work.

After fork doesn't matter how many exchanges support bitcoin interest, it's important for now before the fork take place, becuz having support from many exchanges means many people will get BI.

You are absolutely correct. The fork schedule is still on time and on track for the 22nd. Once that happens we will have the TestNet going to insure everything is functioning correctly. Platform signups among other things will begin then too.

We are still working with exchanges to get more on board. We have a few just waiting on source code to agree to partnership, however, the holiday has put everyone behind and so its taking longer than normal to get listings done.

Thanks,
Aaron

Thanks Aaron for you reply, you are right about the effect of the holiday on Bitcoin interest, but you should've think about before you set ur schedule, anyway I hope you will overcome the problem and everything will be fine.
Ya. So clearly, and i hope my question above can get answered :3. I need exactly answer Sad.. actually i deposit 0.005BTC to my hitbtc btc wallet.
lilaj4de

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:07:31 PM

From last year to the current year several forks in bitcoin, and several coins being created, will this be similar to bitconnect?
Dodoymabs

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:09:38 PM

Bitcoin like the first crypto currency has many drawbacks. Will you make it perfect? it will be great!
Yes, this project is focused on making a product of bitcoin which will overcome the difficulties which users and miners of bitcoin experience in their everyday transaction work and while working with bitcoin. They are trying to enhance mining and also the transaction fees problem which every bitcoin user faces every day.
That's the reason why they need to have a fork to improve more about the system like the transactions and the rewards of the miners. As what I understand about this platform they seemed to help btc holders to park their coin while the fork is ongoing. What makes this interesting is that the platform will also give interest about the coin that they park.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:17:34 PM

From last year to the current year several forks in bitcoin, and several coins being created, will this be similar to bitconnect?
Bitconnect requires you to deposit a certain amount and there's a minimum time for you to gain compound interest. I think Bitcoin Interest is different from that since you can have BI for free and in order to gain interest you have to park but it depends on you.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:27:40 PM

I like the process of issuing new coins, they give a chance for the appearance of a new, perfect coin. We know what will be the cost of the transaction from BI?

I think for now the coins has no price yet. But if it is from forking bitcoin and if it's successful the price of this coin will be huge after forking bitcoin.
It might be yes or no to answering the question. Most of every fork-coin is having a high-flash dump right after the main coin was snapshotted at the current block.
Fork is needed to improve the system because what we are facing now about bitcoin is there transaction time. Sometimes it takes days to receive the transaction. So the purpose of the fork is for the good of us users. Well, whatever happens after the forks I expect new updates and this update must have a positive results.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:48:05 PM

You're right, a good news to our community that contributes to the decentralization and helping to protect it from failure. Also, the team launched Bitcoin Interest to help the community of miners and coin holders alike, as they are the ones that continue to drive this industry towards success and this project built using the latest technology, focusing on speedy frictionless transactions. Very impressive project which for sure have a great potential in the future.

We all hope for the success of this project, because many people in it are interested. It is necessary not to stop and continue to support it further in its development, until it reaches its maximum.

Well, this project may not be able to reach its maximum because of too low activeness of the devs. BCI needs more exposure, it needs more advertisement and this project should get more investors.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
KimberlyGB

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:19:42 PM

I'm curious, are there requirements for a minimum amount of bitcoin on the exchange? Can I send 0.01 bitcoins for example?
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:20:48 PM

Creating a new coin takes a lot and lots of them never make the limelight. But if BI is forking off bitcoin, I think it would be easier to achieve their goal and better an already successful and profitable coin.

You're right, having this project will give great opportunity those investors and users as I understand on this project have a potential in the future. As I read their white paper that the project will focusing on speedy frictionless transactions and may handle many transactions per second while reducing the lag of every transaction of the bitcoin.
Yes, we need avoid a stuck and high fee as now at bitcoin transaction. My transaction is over 2week because fee is not enough Sad lol.

You are better off using an altcoin like XMR, ETH, LTC, DOGE, etc if you want to avoid transaction fees though which are better and more reliable than a random fork of bitcoin
Yes. Now i change for all my altcoin to only Ethereum, lolz. Now Ethereum gas price have increasing, too. But at least dont have any stuck if gwei more than 50.

Switch to LTC or DOGE then, LTC is pretty much accepted anywhere ETH is (apart from ETH based exchanges) and DOGE has a super low fees (like half a cent or something)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 03:52:42 PM

This bitcoin interest has a huge number of followers in their twitter page. This only means that this project is well known and many people support this. More than 18k followers they have. I am sure this will have more when the upcoming fork will be more nearer. I am glad I am one of your supporter. Success is really near for us.
It's a good news to know that this project has many followers in Twitter social media. This is why people are getting interested to participate in this platforms as they know that their is a fork that will come this month and knowing also that in case people want to avoid this upcoming fork, this is the answer to their problem because all they have to do is to park their coin and as a return they will get some profits for parking their coin.

Agree with you, twitter is the best platform to gain more followers for a startup coin/token. I usually get my informations about a new coin/token also in twitter by following the whales / crypto experts, etc...

This one is also like any other fork, just park your btc in one of these exchanges, get your free coins and see what happens.
Based on the coin hype I will say it has positive speculation and lots of earning opportunity I think after 22nd of this month there will be lots of miners around to support it

Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:14:07 PM

Bitconnect requires you to deposit a certain amount and there's a minimum time for you to gain compound interest. I think Bitcoin Interest is different from that since you can have BI for free and in order to gain interest you have to park but it depends on you.

Bitcoin Interest is not a Lending Platform like Bitconnect. There are also many speculations about Bitconnet that it's a ponzi system. But they are already in coinmarketcap with a serious volume.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 06:19:40 PM

The coin is created as well for support and popularisation of original bitcoin. Many want to receive coins free of charge, simply holding bitcoin in purses. If developers they constantly modernise and to improve one's coin and to submit interesting ideas to general review, then at fork definitely there is the future.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
hakimovic

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:33:34 PM

Anyone can give me a more details about BCI fork wallet. I have still at chaos :3 and need more information about BCI fork
They still haven't released the wallet yet but it will be a desktop wallet that you can download from here : https://bitcoininterest.io/index.html#content4-1n . as soon as it is available.
wledgewil

Activity: 322

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:19:30 PM

All information give one the first page of this project.they also give the wallet and exchange information on the first page.i hope you will read this.thank you.
Its a wallet where they have their own exchange and they will give you a free wallet, you can store your earnings and you can make transactions. Bitcoin form really helps you to earn interest on bitcoin which you put.
sathvik112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 09:13:48 PM

Many a times we hold bitcoin with out interest for a long time, but with this innovative concept we can put our bitcoin and gain interest. This really helps to make better profits instead of holding bitcoin during the dumb time.
seriin

Activity: 112

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:56:45 PM

As I can see now, Bitcoin Interest is getting more and more popular in this community and also, as well as to the social networks. This Bitcoin Interest project is gaining more and more supporters in this world of cryp to currency and having more followers in the social networks. People are trusting this project, because like me, they also find the see the potential that Bitcoin Interest have. So was really lookibg forward to the success of this project.

Respect bitcointalk Form moderators and Forum Rules.
Do not spoil others Reputation.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:05:00 PM

what's good about fork is the price of those coin start high, other coins and tokens need year to go 100$ and years to go 2000$. by way way only 11 days remain, are you guys ready for bitcoin interest fork?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: