Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:59:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [BTC FORK] [BITFINEX] Bitcoin Interest - Decentralized Savings - Join Now  (Read 46450 times)
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
January 19, 2018, 07:10:49 PM

Its only 4 days remaining until they launched the fork for bitcoin. Are these really gonna happen guys? What do you think? Have they collected enough to support their platform?
Yes I think this project  will surely and successfully launch the fork. It is unlikely it will lack support because so many people are observing and are influenced by this project.

Yes you are right, even though some members are silently monitoring and observing this project I am sure that they all will help this project to be successful.

No point really "monitoring" this project cause it's a fork and there's nothing really to do apart from waiting for the fork to happen and then it's waiting game again to see the community response to the coin
The fork is the issue i dont know why people complain so much about that but the thing is only Bitcoin cash seems to take the main stream now so we will have nothing to do but wait and see how it turns out

negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 08:10:47 PM

sooo, this fork is supported from HitBTC and Okex ?   Today I sign up in Okex and also bought some TRX.  In the afternoon I wanted to sign in to my account to transfer my TRX to my MEW.  Okex Website doesnt accept my password anymore. ( I did not forgot my password, I wrote it down after I signed up)  I try with password recovery but they send the email first in half an hour and second ;  after I changed the password, the second password also did not worked. I should have to read the reviews before I sign up in Okex. Just read them in google ...

I would not recommend to sign up in Okex people. Just stay away from this chinese exchange...

Sorry for what happen to you, you should have read our comment, we say never ever use anything rather than hitBTC to claim Bitcoin Interest since is the only trust exchange that support this fork. Anyway you still have chance to solve your problem just contact them. this kinda of error happen on other exchanges as well.
bixbem90

Activity: 420
Merit: 259

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:04:32 PM

sooo, this fork is supported from HitBTC and Okex ?   Today I sign up in Okex and also bought some TRX.  In the afternoon I wanted to sign in to my account to transfer my TRX to my MEW.  Okex Website doesnt accept my password anymore. ( I did not forgot my password, I wrote it down after I signed up)  I try with password recovery but they send the email first in half an hour and second ;  after I changed the password, the second password also did not worked. I should have to read the reviews before I sign up in Okex. Just read them in google ...

I would not recommend to sign up in Okex people. Just stay away from this chinese exchange...

Sorry for what happen to you, you should have read our comment, we say never ever use anything rather than hitBTC to claim Bitcoin Interest since is the only trust exchange that support this fork. Anyway you still have chance to solve your problem just contact them. this kinda of error happen on other exchanges as well.
This feeback make that point to us should avoid Okex only. And i think HitBTC exchange is the best choice after Bitcoin Core Wallet, at least i see my BCH at their wallet when BCH fork.

Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:38:39 PM

Are you sure of this one hundred percent? It seems to me impossible to say such things, because it's just unpredictable. There may be a new coin that will become very popular and its price will compete with Bitcoin, why not?
I really don't think so , if the price of bitcoin crashes so hard that will also make the alts crash with it . Cryptocurrency reputation is based on bitcoin , all the new commers in the crypto world ,first they tought the only digital currency is bitcoin and then they start to learn more . So bitcoin is the base and i don't see any alt tapping it ,not for a long time.
Just wondering this, at some point, bitcoin price was crashing down but like ethereum it's going up, does that mean that if bitcoin price will go down so hard, just like what you mentioned, will not automatically mean that other alt coin will crash too right? or am I wrong with my opinion? Hoping for your response Smiley
I believe that the price can fluctuate by hundreds of percent both bitcoin and efirium, but the crypt forever came into this world and will always have value.
Yes you are right.in cryptoworld the price fluctuate too mcuh everyday but it's aldo profitable for all the traders.And nowdays the btc price went down but it will soon acheive it's own position and will cross the $20k soon.
I think that's what good about cryptocurrencies. You can earn in trading because of its volatility, I hope that the price fluctuation of Bitcoin Interest won't be that much since it is meant for investment.
mdtrav

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 10:57:11 PM

I think this fork will succeed!
maro159

Activity: 196
Merit: 19

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:06:32 PM

Are you sure of this one hundred percent? It seems to me impossible to say such things, because it's just unpredictable. There may be a new coin that will become very popular and its price will compete with Bitcoin, why not?
I really don't think so , if the price of bitcoin crashes so hard that will also make the alts crash with it . Cryptocurrency reputation is based on bitcoin , all the new commers in the crypto world ,first they tought the only digital currency is bitcoin and then they start to learn more . So bitcoin is the base and i don't see any alt tapping it ,not for a long time.
Just wondering this, at some point, bitcoin price was crashing down but like ethereum it's going up, does that mean that if bitcoin price will go down so hard, just like what you mentioned, will not automatically mean that other alt coin will crash too right? or am I wrong with my opinion? Hoping for your response Smiley
I believe that the price can fluctuate by hundreds of percent both bitcoin and efirium, but the crypt forever came into this world and will always have value.
Yes you are right.in cryptoworld the price fluctuate too mcuh everyday but it's aldo profitable for all the traders.And nowdays the btc price went down but it will soon acheive it's own position and will cross the $20k soon.
I think that's what good about cryptocurrencies. You can earn in trading because of its volatility, I hope that the price fluctuation of Bitcoin Interest won't be that much since it is meant for investment.
I hope it won't be too. It would be good to have solid fork of Bitcoin, which would have a stable price and a good position on market.
contractus325

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:24:35 PM

what's good about fork is the price of those coin start high, other coins and tokens need year to go 100$ and years to go 2000$. by way way only 11 days remain, are you guys ready for bitcoin interest fork?
Unfortunately all my funds are converted to altcoins. I am regreting because I didnt leave anyfunds undrr my bitcoin wallet. This is supposed to be an easy money.

Everytime you can change your altcoins to bitcoin and then try to invest them, can't you? I also think it will be easy money, this is why I think it's worth even to buy some new bitcoins.
cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:21:11 AM

Is blockchain.info going to support this fork? Are bitcoins kept there eligible for the fork? Or are we gonna lose this opportunity?

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
Miloudi0912

Activity: 246
Merit: 105

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:26:20 AM

We have to wait only 2 days more for the Fork.
We are just waiting to see this what will happened after the fork. Have any telegram channel news where can we find latest news??
The fork was happening an hour ago, we are in block 505122 ( fork was in 505083 like they said)

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
Semaj123

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:53:09 AM

Cryptocurriencies are unpredictable and volatile so, by means of monitoring its value can make us profitabl or can also have the chance of loss. As what I understand about BI is that for us to earn interest we have to park our coin and that's it all we have to do is wait depending on how many weeks or months you park the coin.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:20:14 AM

so I have my first experiences...

BI give us the information that the fork is going to be supported from HitBTC and Okex ?

I dont know too much abou HitBTC but yesterday I sign up in Okex.  Everything went smooth. I also bought some TRX and thought in the afternoon I withdraw them to my MEW.

In the afternoon I wanted to sign in in my Okex account and the system did not accept my password (yes correct password, I wrote it down after I sign in)

Password recovery with email is impossible.

The only thing u can do is download the app and try to login there with phone number.

After several emails that I sent to Okex support which being ignored. today I finally could sign in with the Okex App.

I wanted to withdraw my TRX to my MEW and what happens?  KYC ! 

For 100 usd value TRX  they want me to do the KYC Verification and also a Video verifcation.

This must be a joke !!!

I dont understand how BI can work with this scammy Exchange together !
I sympathize and this is very bad news for me. I have a token of micromoney and it is traded only on this exchange and it is certainly not safe to send bitcoin there.

Did the devs of Bitcoin Interest already know about this? It is now like literally 2 days before their fork begins and I think this is really unfortunate if other members will experience the same in that exchanger. I do hope that they will clear things out with that exchange, so other people could be aware.

I dont think that BI Team knows or cares about this problem, but I reported my experience so that all here be aware of this exchange. I reply okex support may be 10 times or more but still no answer from them. Also did some search n social media; just look in twitter how many new members are still waiting for KYC verification; these people already send their data and waiting now over 2 weeks to get verified.

I also start now with the verification procedure but you are gonna get too much headache people, just be carefull and download the app, sign up with the app and phone number. You have to do this KYC even u just buy some token for 50 usd.  They want  passport or id card depends on the country you live and also a video verification. If u are lucky may be in 3 or 4 weeks you get verified.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 10:33:23 AM

Cryptocurriencies are unpredictable and volatile so, by means of monitoring its value can make us profitabl or can also have the chance of loss. As what I understand about BI is that for us to earn interest we have to park our coin and that's it all we have to do is wait depending on how many weeks or months you park the coin.

You are right, to be able to earn more bci coins we need to park our coins there. This is just like a  bank that deposit our money and wait for the interest to gain. The risky part is how long BCI will be legit project?

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:09:48 AM

I do not understand what kind of problems with the plug? Developers do not vkurse that there will be a plug? Are you serious? Or I again that that do not understand?  Huh
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 11:18:12 AM

I do not understand what kind of problems with the plug? Developers do not vkurse that there will be a plug? Are you serious? Or I again that that do not understand?  Huh

What it plug? and what is the problem now? I also do not understand what you are asking now. Anyway, I really hope that this project is legit and the fork will happen.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 12:11:49 PM

You are right, to be able to earn more bci coins we need to park our coins there. This is just like a  bank that deposit our money and wait for the interest to gain. The risky part is how long BCI will be legit project?
Definitely dude, this project is the best option having a lots of platforms which always the same advocacy that probably  will love by many. Though, the same advocacy will be divided but I'm sure that the best platforms will be choose by many base on its popularity. Hoping that this project will survived until the end, until to their success.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 20, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

We are just waiting to see this what will happened after the fork. Have any telegram channel news where can we find latest news??
Of course there is telegram a channel, here he : https://t.me/bitcoininterest
Interested the fact that bitcoin has already grown up as well some people will not decide to purchase bitcoin on such price and therefore opportunity will be missed to receive fork.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Maingtoled1958

Activity: 126
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:15:25 PM

Well all cryprtocurrencies has thier own market and that what is controlling the supply and demand. So it is just a normal situation to see the coin go and plunge down but surely within few days they will surely recover.
It will surely be pumped in the future also i am eagerly waiting for the hard fork to get a good amount of BI so that i can hold them and have good profits in the future. Hope the project goes well with good number of investors.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:36:19 PM

Well all cryprtocurrencies has thier own market and that what is controlling the supply and demand. So it is just a normal situation to see the coin go and plunge down but surely within few days they will surely recover.
It will surely be pumped in the future also i am eagerly waiting for the hard fork to get a good amount of BI so that i can hold them and have good profits in the future. Hope the project goes well with good number of investors.
Yeah dude, as the time goes by Bitcoin interest project become popular. Well, on my own understanding this project didn't aimed to replace bitcoin but to helps the new technology which they support the progression of the overall ecosystem as they fucos on three key areas the technology, community and savings.
ResuLT

Activity: 294

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:56:09 PM

Of course there is telegram a channel, here he : https://t.me/bitcoininterest
Interested the fact that bitcoin has already grown up as well some people will not decide to purchase bitcoin on such price and therefore opportunity will be missed to receive fork.
Thanks for giving me the telegram channel, is there any group related for this project? It will sounds good to me since I fully support this project.
KryptoKash (OP)

Activity: 511
Merit: 275

Bitcoin Interest.

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 09:35:31 PM
Merited by Strawbabies (2)

Carefully, this OP was promoted so many scam projects before. Like Stamps and CoinShield. Thanks
Stamps is a canceled ICO in which everyone is getting a refund and all campaign participants are getting paid in BTC. Coinshield (Nexus) was started by me and an old partner (he now runs it, I am no longer involved with that project) and it has a $362,817,672  Marketcap, How is this a scam???  Huh

Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 »
  Print  

Jump to: