Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:17:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5117 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:28:24 AM

Guys check out an article i wrote on AIDOC shares insights on AIDOC technical Characteristics hope you enjoy the read.
https://medium.com/@nwagbogwuchukwudi/aidoc-and-its-technical-characteristics-68ec31d25937

Nice article really learnt alot about aidoc technical characteristics.
That is the security, blockchain and ai doctor.

Great article Cnote, I have learnt alot from the article and there is some good points made.

IT would be good to see this article on reddit,twitter,facebook any social media platform you're on to ensure the public are made fully aware of the project and the goals they have
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:44:04 AM

What was the ICO price for this coin ? I have checked the price from Coinmarketcap, and it shows $0,028 per coin. It is probably lower than the ICO price, because the market is down lately.

It has to be lower than ico price cause almost every coin has gone about 50% Below their ATH during the recent occurrence in price movement and I dunt think Aidoc was left out. But it should bounce back along with the market though
Gunny95

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:22:47 AM

What was the ICO price for this coin ? I have checked the price from Coinmarketcap, and it shows $0,028 per coin. It is probably lower than the ICO price, because the market is down lately.

It has to be lower than ico price cause almost every coin has gone about 50% Below their ATH during the recent occurrence in price movement and I dunt think Aidoc was left out. But it should bounce back along with the market though

Since it did reach the hard-cap the super doctor will be made, when the this becomes widely used the aidoc tokens will surely rise

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 11:38:37 AM

Since it did reach the hard-cap the super doctor will be made, when the this becomes widely used the aidoc tokens will surely rise

As far as I know, during the ICO the price per token was 0.0001 ETH (1ETH = 10000AIDOC). So we are currently below the initial ICO price. But that's no wonder. Almost every token lost a lot during the last weeks,
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:58:45 PM

Guys check out an article i wrote on AIDOC shares insights on AIDOC technical Characteristics hope you enjoy the read.
https://medium.com/@nwagbogwuchukwudi/aidoc-and-its-technical-characteristics-68ec31d25937

Nice article really learnt alot about aidoc technical characteristics.
That is the security, blockchain and ai doctor.

Great article Cnote, I have learnt alot from the article and there is some good points made.

IT would be good to see this article on reddit,twitter,facebook any social media platform you're on to ensure the public are made fully aware of the project and the goals they have
Woww.... this is a really good stuff mate. Didn't know you are a great writer as well. I think I like the fact that you had to point out the technicalities of aidoc, it really broadens ones knowledge about the project. Bravo!
Gunny95

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

As far as I know, during the ICO the price per token was 0.0001 ETH (1ETH = 10000AIDOC). So we are currently below the initial ICO price. But that's no wonder. Almost every token lost a lot during the last weeks,

Where did you find that info? I could not find anywhere the ICO price, even in the white paper

The price now is 0,00005392 ETH, so that makes sense as it is about half of the value

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 02:58:34 PM

Where did you find that info? I could not find anywhere the ICO price, even in the white paper

The price now is 0,00005392 ETH, so that makes sense as it is about half of the value

I have been following some ICOs in the last few months and almost all of them went down shortly after the ico. Now, of course, even more, since all prices have fallen.
But that will change soon, AIDOC is a long-term investment and if the project is in action, then the price will go way up
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 03:11:47 PM

I have been following some ICOs in the last few months and almost all of them went down shortly after the ico. Now, of course, even more, since all prices have fallen.
But that will change soon, AIDOC is a long-term investment and if the project is in action, then the price will go way up

It's been a hard last couple months for these new projects/ICO's.

I really hope it doesn't impact them too much because some of these ICO's like AIDOC have real great potential and I hope the public aren't put off because of today's market prices
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:33:39 PM

It's been a hard last couple months for these new projects/ICO's.

I really hope it doesn't impact them too much because some of these ICO's like AIDOC have real great potential and I hope the public aren't put off because of today's market prices

If anything i'd imagine it will just delay things a bit, as they wait for the investments to mature and recover, as it is btc dropped to 7000 yesterday but has already recovered to 8600 and looks to be steadily gaining again. I'd imagine we're in for another week of bullish run and perhaps this is the time we finally break the 12k ceiling again and go back to gaining only time will tell. But theirs nothing rushing the developers from moving the investments to FIAT right now projects just need to be in it for the long run.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 05:30:55 PM

I really did enjoy the article, it was a great read capturing the technicalities of Aidoc in a simplify manner I did a 50 claps and would advice everyone to take a look too  Cool internet of things is a great catch and add in the aidoc platform, really attractive for me

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 06:54:27 PM

The fact is, there will always be dumpers but the truth remains, which is, every good ICOs with potentials is bound to survive that initial trend of dumping, i've gone through what AIDOC has to offer several times and i've seen the need for investors to hodl, we're talking about the health niche which we all know how financially buoyant it can be and rewarding for investors
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:26:38 PM

Nearly every coin did suffer from this, but i know also some of them actually did very good. The market is going back up again so we will hopefully go to the Ico price, and then rise up further.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:09:14 PM

Yes but now it is going up again i am seeing that everything is growing on coinmarketcap i believe it will be normal in one week and it all the prices could even go higher.
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 08:30:43 PM

What is the expected date when the technology comes into action for the first time? I can imagine that it takes very long to build a system that is based on artificial intelligence as you need to gather a lot of data first.

I don't think it would be that long; they could start with collecting the data and I am sure they have a basic demo or even a design in place that would be able to scale as users submit their medical records.

Collecting the data isn't the only problem. You need to teach your system to become better over time autonomously. That requires data and sophisticated programming and I think that together can be a very time-consuming process.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:33:24 PM

I found it on the Okex website: https://support.okex.com/hc/en-us/articles/115003881911-What-is-AIDOC-

Also one of the devs confirmed the exchange rate was 10,000 AIDOC per 1 ETH on telegram when I asked a couple of days ago Cheesy

Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 03:17:50 AM

AIDOC was in good demand during the ICO and they had reached hardcap also. But in 1-2 months all coin corrected from top. Bitcoin also from 20K USD to approx 7K USD it came. But it will recover soon.
I am happy that crypto coin market corrected now I can buy coins which I missed during ICO. AIDOC will be good option for investment.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 06:33:11 AM

AIDOC was in good demand during the ICO and they had reached hardcap also. But in 1-2 months all coin corrected from top. Bitcoin also from 20K USD to approx 7K USD it came. But it will recover soon.
I am happy that crypto coin market corrected now I can buy coins which I missed during ICO. AIDOC will be good option for investment.

Yeah aidoc was a good buy ending last year sadly i missed out.. But i am not letting this correction pass me by.. Aidoc is a project that will change lives in the future.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:57:57 AM

The drop impacted all coins. We are seeing some green so It shouldnt be long before the raise. I think AIDOC would not have a problem given they will be rewarding people to add their records so you can guess how will this turn. I hope to see it operational soon.

Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 07:57:55 AM

AIDOC plans to strictly control the code quality, to avoid defects in the system code, and set up a special code review and assessment department which consists of top companies to ensure that each line of code in the system is safe and reliable.
Gunny95

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:29:50 AM

AIDOC plans to strictly control the code quality, to avoid defects in the system code, and set up a special code review and assessment department which consists of top companies to ensure that each line of code in the system is safe and reliable.

Is this feature to strictly control the code quality on the roadpam of AIDoc? or has the development already started?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: