Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:11:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5117 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 08:53:42 AM

AIDOC plans to strictly control the code quality, to avoid defects in the system code, and set up a special code review and assessment department which consists of top companies to ensure that each line of code in the system is safe and reliable.

The core value of AIDOC in the current phase lies in obtaining “to mine” the token through vital signs data. User vital signs data is now mainly from third-party applications, such as iOS health data center, health APP and so on. A number of smart medical hardware sensor vendors are now working closely with AIDOC to launch customized smart medical hardware to get more accurate vital sign data and avoid cheating and the emergence of the “Wool Wool Party” To ensure that the interests of users are not infringed.

According to the person in charge of the project, the new model of “blockchain + medical treatment of artificial intelligence and big data technology” will be popularized in the future. In the future, AIDOC will make people’s vital signs data more accurate through smart medical hardware Will prevent some cheating, the most important thing is through the hardware to the user more benefits.
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:11:56 AM

What was the ICO price for this coin ? I have checked the price from Coinmarketcap, and it shows $0,028 per coin. It is probably lower than the ICO price, because the market is down lately.

It has to be lower than ico price cause almost every coin has gone about 50% Below their ATH during the recent occurrence in price movement and I dunt think Aidoc was left out. But it should bounce back along with the market though

Since it did reach the hard-cap the super doctor will be made, when the this becomes widely used the aidoc tokens will surely rise

As far as I know, during the ICO the price per token was 0.0001 ETH (1ETH = 10000AIDOC). So we are currently below the initial ICO price. But that's no wonder. Almost every token lost a lot during the last weeks,

Yes. But it's a huge relief now that the market is gradually making a change in trend. Most tokens are gradually trying to return back to a good price
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:38:14 AM

Security is the key to guarantee the smooth running of the data in the network, and the distributed storage based on blockchain enables the AIDOC chain to have a high degree of security.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:16:13 PM

AIDOC plans to strictly control the code quality, to avoid defects in the system code, and set up a special code review and assessment department which consists of top companies to ensure that each line of code in the system is safe and reliable.

The core value of AIDOC in the current phase lies in obtaining “to mine” the token through vital signs data. User vital signs data is now mainly from third-party applications, such as iOS health data center, health APP and so on. A number of smart medical hardware sensor vendors are now working closely with AIDOC to launch customized smart medical hardware to get more accurate vital sign data and avoid cheating and the emergence of the “Wool Wool Party” To ensure that the interests of users are not infringed.

According to the person in charge of the project, the new model of “blockchain + medical treatment of artificial intelligence and big data technology” will be popularized in the future. In the future, AIDOC will make people’s vital signs data more accurate through smart medical hardware Will prevent some cheating, the most important thing is through the hardware to the user more benefits.

wow, that's a really good post, with lots of new information for me. Thanks for that. I would give you a merit if I had one.
I did not know that they are already cooperating with manufacturers of intelligent sensors. very cool
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:04:35 PM

What was the ICO price for this coin ? I have checked the price from Coinmarketcap, and it shows $0,028 per coin. It is probably lower than the ICO price, because the market is down lately.

It has to be lower than ico price cause almost every coin has gone about 50% Below their ATH during the recent occurrence in price movement and I dunt think Aidoc was left out. But it should bounce back along with the market though

Since it did reach the hard-cap the super doctor will be made, when the this becomes widely used the aidoc tokens will surely rise

As far as I know, during the ICO the price per token was 0.0001 ETH (1ETH = 10000AIDOC). So we are currently below the initial ICO price. But that's no wonder. Almost every token lost a lot during the last weeks,

Yes. But it's a huge relief now that the market is gradually making a change in trend. Most tokens are gradually trying to return back to a good price
Yes G20 went well so everything is good now some prices even have gone higher then they were before i am still glad that AIDOC reached its hardcap.
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 04:26:26 PM

Yes G20 went well so everything is good now some prices even have gone higher then they were before i am still glad that AIDOC reached its hardcap.

nesh1, Its true. Due to G20 whole market was down. Fortunately G20 has not created any difficulty for crypto market. Its good for also AIDoc.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

The blockchain ecosystem is a notorious place for decentralization and breaking up monopoly, Aidoc is taking advantage of this system in the medical world where we have one of the most strictest and close information circulation which is of no good to the medical world where information ought to be shared for the development of more better cure and ways of handling diseases

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:07:13 PM

The blockchain ecosystem is a notorious place for decentralization and breaking up monopoly, Aidoc is taking advantage of this system in the medical world where we have one of the most strictest and close information circulation which is of no good to the medical world where information ought to be shared for the development of more better cure and ways of handling diseases

AIDOC uses medical data and smart doctor AI technology to provide you constant health and wellness insight.

AIDOC are  combining smart hardware with IoT applications we are building a full ecosystem of health services that will one day span all regions of the medical services industry.

Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 06:27:30 PM

AIDOC uses medical data and smart doctor AI technology to provide you constant health and wellness insight.

AIDOC are  combining smart hardware with IoT applications we are building a full ecosystem of health services that will one day span all regions of the medical services industry.

Yes, the medical data is the intriguing part, do you know is very difficult transferring data from one health center to another?, people literally perish just to get the result of such protocol and before they could be implemented or take action, a lot of damage must have been done, to think that AIDOC is coming in to eradicate this process is more than commendable
phantam

Activity: 546

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 20, 2018, 08:40:59 PM

Yes, the medical data is the intriguing part, do you know is very difficult transferring data from one health center to another?, people literally perish just to get the result of such protocol and before they could be implemented or take action, a lot of damage must have been done, to think that AIDOC is coming in to eradicate this process is more than commendable

Have done it a few times where i live moving from my old family doctor to a new one, it really is a hysterical ordeal. I'm all for being HIPAA compliant and all the other important regulations, but seriously the entire process is so antiquated it will be interested to see an actual modern approach to managing medical records and analysis.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 09:16:04 PM

Another interesting project that I am interested in, Biotron, that plans to give people the possibility to monetize their data, just announced a partnership with the medical data company diagnose.me. I instantly thought about Aidoc and that it could be also a good partner for Biotron, so that people can get money for the medical data. What do you think about this?
Anilg

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 01:37:28 AM

The drop impacted all coins. We are seeing some green so It shouldnt be long before the raise. I think AIDOC would not have a problem given they will be rewarding people to add their records so you can guess how will this turn. I hope to see it operational soon.

In fact this is good time to buy coins which we missed during ICO. I am sure crypto market will go up and coins will make new high by Dec.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:04:24 AM

Security is the key to guarantee the smooth running of the data in the network, and the distributed storage based on blockchain enables the AIDOC chain to have a high degree of security.

They say blockchain is very secure and i don't think i have heard of any scenario where hackers have been able to gain access to the blockchain network.
So it is a wise move for aidoc to use blockchain security as the basis for its data storage system. It will be very very secured.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:41:59 AM

They say blockchain is very secure and i don't think i have heard of any scenario where hackers have been able to gain access to the blockchain network.
So it is a wise move for aidoc to use blockchain security as the basis for its data storage system. It will be very very secured.

I am sure they have some encryption in place for the off chain data and the blockchain is quite secure as we have seen so far. All attempts so far were mostly lack of a proper practice.

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 07:07:51 AM

Blockchain indeed is obviously more secured compared to every other platform presently in existence. Though I heard of a one time hack still with more updates and improvements I believe such occurrence can be totally abolished.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:14:45 AM

Security is the bedrock upon which AIDOC system is built on user's data are protected by differential privacy.
fewer71

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:19:52 AM

yes, i like it.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 10:42:51 AM

Security is the bedrock upon which AIDOC system is built on user's data are protected by differential privacy.
True Cnote328, the more reason why investors will feel safe with AIDOC. Any project that makes security a top priority will surely win hearts
girib1684

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:17:53 AM

The drop impacted all coins. We are seeing some green so It shouldnt be long before the raise. I think AIDOC would not have a problem given they will be rewarding people to add their records so you can guess how will this turn. I hope to see it operational soon.

In fact this is good time to buy coins which we missed during ICO. I am sure crypto market will go up and coins will make new high by Dec.

Market recovering now and even coin too. Anilg is right. Its time to buy now which we missed during ICO. If we can check today its almost up by 25%. Will see soon new high in AIDoc
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 11:38:11 AM

Market recovering now and even coin too. Anilg is right. Its time to buy now which we missed during ICO. If we can check today its almost up by 25%. Will see soon new high in AIDoc

Yes it's nice to see that AIDOC has picked up by almost 25% over the last 24 hours, maybe in a couple of weeks/months AIDOC will recover and return to ICO price, you can't keep a good project like AIDOC down for too long.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: