Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5117 times)
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 03:24:55 PM

What was the ICO price for this coin ? I have checked the price from Coinmarketcap, and it shows $0,028 per coin. It is probably lower than the ICO price, because the market is down lately.

It has to be lower than ico price cause almost every coin has gone about 50% Below their ATH during the recent occurrence in price movement and I dunt think Aidoc was left out. But it should bounce back along with the market though

Since it did reach the hard-cap the super doctor will be made, when the this becomes widely used the aidoc tokens will surely rise

As far as I know, during the ICO the price per token was 0.0001 ETH (1ETH = 10000AIDOC). So we are currently below the initial ICO price. But that's no wonder. Almost every token lost a lot during the last weeks,

The drop impacted all coins. We are seeing some green so It shouldnt be long before the raise. I think AIDOC would not have a problem given they will be rewarding people to add their records so you can guess how will this turn. I hope to see it operational soon.

In fact this is good time to buy coins which we missed during ICO. I am sure crypto market will go up and coins will make new high by Dec.

Market recovering now and even coin too. Anilg is right. Its time to buy now which we missed during ICO. If we can check today its almost up by 25%. Will see soon new high in AIDoc

Yes it's nice to see that AIDOC has picked up by almost 25% over the last 24 hours, maybe in a couple of weeks/months AIDOC will recover and return to ICO price, you can't keep a good project like AIDOC down for too long.

Like a breath of fresh air, the whole place is green again, like i once stated, cryptos is too big to be stopped and AIDOC is too big to be deterred, is only a matter of time and we'll see things been put in place, i just want to be the boss of my health and AIDOC is giving me that opportunity 
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:11:45 PM

As far as I know, during the ICO the price per token was 0.0001 ETH (1ETH = 10000AIDOC). So we are currently below the initial ICO price. But that's no wonder. Almost every token lost a lot during the last weeks,

The drop impacted all coins. We are seeing some green so It shouldnt be long before the raise. I think AIDOC would not have a problem given they will be rewarding people to add their records so you can guess how will this turn. I hope to see it operational soon.

In fact this is good time to buy coins which we missed during ICO. I am sure crypto market will go up and coins will make new high by Dec.

Market recovering now and even coin too. Anilg is right. Its time to buy now which we missed during ICO. If we can check today its almost up by 25%. Will see soon new high in AIDoc

Yes it's nice to see that AIDOC has picked up by almost 25% over the last 24 hours, maybe in a couple of weeks/months AIDOC will recover and return to ICO price, you can't keep a good project like AIDOC down for too long.

Like a breath of fresh air, the whole place is green again, like i once stated, cryptos is too big to be stopped and AIDOC is too big to be deterred, is only a matter of time and we'll see things been put in place, i just want to be the boss of my health and AIDOC is giving me that opportunity 

It is certainly nice to see some green %'s on Coinmarketcap.

Have found that AIDOC is the brainchild of a Canadian entrepreneur called Alvin Zhao. He possesses a medical background, and has been in the healthcare sector for over 12 years now.

Nice to see the brain of AIDOC has had good healthcare experience and I hope he  can bring AIDOC to an success
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 05:34:17 PM

Have found that AIDOC is the brainchild of a Canadian entrepreneur called Alvin Zhao. He possesses a medical background, and has been in the healthcare sector for over 12 years now.

Nice to see the brain of AIDOC has had good healthcare experience and I hope he  can bring AIDOC to an success

Ya don't think it affected aidoc due to the timing between the bad drop off in crypto and the fact that aidoc had it's ICO a whole back, not sure how much it impacted it but the market is definitly the reason most ICO's that were in active trading are in some cases trading below their original ICO price, this market correction really put a whirlwind on the entire market, i'm hoping we'll see an eventual run past the 12k resistence.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:43:23 PM

i already thought that the idea came from someone in the healthcare-industry who knows that the system needs urgent improvement. Good to know that it is someone with a lot of experience
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:13:20 PM

What was the ICO price for this coin ? I have checked the price from Coinmarketcap, and it shows $0,028 per coin. It is probably lower than the ICO price, because the market is down lately.

It has to be lower than ico price cause almost every coin has gone about 50% Below their ATH during the recent occurrence in price movement and I dunt think Aidoc was left out. But it should bounce back along with the market though

Since it did reach the hard-cap the super doctor will be made, when the this becomes widely used the aidoc tokens will surely rise

If you want to be even more on point, the perfect time to buy was when it was all in the red Wink That's how it works, buy when there is blood in the streets.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:21:04 PM

If you want to be even more on point, the perfect time to buy was when it was all in the red Wink That's how it works, buy when there is blood in the streets.
Yes it was indeed the perfect time to buy but i think it will go even higher so it still a god time to buy but with less profit then if you bought it earlier.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 06:45:21 PM

Is there going to be a trial version of the full version (1.0) ? I would love to try the full version rather than the demo one, because that version will miss some features i think.

Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 21, 2018, 07:26:09 PM

The blockchain ecosystem is a notorious place for decentralization and breaking up monopoly, Aidoc is taking advantage of this system in the medical world where we have one of the most strictest and close information circulation which is of no good to the medical world where information ought to be shared for the development of more better cure and ways of handling diseases

AIDOC uses medical data and smart doctor AI technology to provide you constant health and wellness insight.

AIDOC are  combining smart hardware with IoT applications we are building a full ecosystem of health services that will one day span all regions of the medical services industry.

Yes, the medical data is the intriguing part, do you know is very difficult transferring data from one health center to another?, people literally perish just to get the result of such protocol and before they could be implemented or take action, a lot of damage must have been done, to think that AIDOC is coming in to eradicate this process is more than commendable

We know blockchain is going for wide global mass adoption sometimes in the future so I am looking at Aidoc plan or strategy as to how they plan on taking the world... The world of medicine, where do they start off and possibly reach say in the next 5 years in terms of geography

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:02:40 PM

The blockchain ecosystem is a notorious place for decentralization and breaking up monopoly, Aidoc is taking advantage of this system in the medical world where we have one of the most strictest and close information circulation which is of no good to the medical world where information ought to be shared for the development of more better cure and ways of handling diseases

AIDOC uses medical data and smart doctor AI technology to provide you constant health and wellness insight.

AIDOC are  combining smart hardware with IoT applications we are building a full ecosystem of health services that will one day span all regions of the medical services industry.

Yes, the medical data is the intriguing part, do you know is very difficult transferring data from one health center to another?, people literally perish just to get the result of such protocol and before they could be implemented or take action, a lot of damage must have been done, to think that AIDOC is coming in to eradicate this process is more than commendable

We know blockchain is going for wide global mass adoption sometimes in the future so I am looking at Aidoc plan or strategy as to how they plan on taking the world... The world of medicine, where do they start off and possibly reach say in the next 5 years in terms of geography

Even though I am not 100% sure, but given their background and the partnership with medp.ai, I would say they will start in China.
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 08:53:47 PM

Even though I am not 100% sure, but given their background and the partnership with medp.ai, I would say they will start in China.

Since its a chinese company probably in China yes, but the growth towards a global application will be necessary in order to be able to feed significant amount of data to the AI

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:35:18 AM

Security is the key to guarantee the smooth running of the data in the network, and the distributed storage based on blockchain enables the AIDOC chain to have a high degree of security.

They say blockchain is very secure and i don't think i have heard of any scenario where hackers have been able to gain access to the blockchain network.
So it is a wise move for aidoc to use blockchain security as the basis for its data storage system. It will be very very secured.

I agree, for any project security is very important and distributed storage based on blockchain is most secure in todays world (compare to other solutions available today).
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 05:08:49 AM

Security is the key to guarantee the smooth running of the data in the network, and the distributed storage based on blockchain enables the AIDOC chain to have a high degree of security.

They say blockchain is very secure and i don't think i have heard of any scenario where hackers have been able to gain access to the blockchain network.
So it is a wise move for aidoc to use blockchain security as the basis for its data storage system. It will be very very secured.

I agree, for any project security is very important and distributed storage based on blockchain is most secure in todays world (compare to other solutions available today).

It is not a major concern with the blockchain. Plus the application type reflect if security is highly important and needed (don't get me wrong; I don't mean here that security is not important just the level of concern changes). Since you will be sharing your medical records I don't think it is something too private?

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 08:52:25 AM

It is not a major concern with the blockchain. Plus the application type reflect if security is highly important and needed (don't get me wrong; I don't mean here that security is not important just the level of concern changes). Since you will be sharing your medical records I don't think it is something too private?

Well if you're sharing individual medical records, I would say that's pretty damn private. But as mentioned above - this is the beauty of the blockchain technology with it's added security.
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:15:32 AM

AIDOC doing well on Huobi, i have been watching it for the past 2days, i also received AIDOC airdrop this morning everything Gucci at the moment Cool.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 09:32:47 AM

China Is a big world for cryptocurrency and I can understand why they choose to start off their which kind of guarantees the success of the project in terms of finance and liquidity, China has also one of the best medical outfits too, on the other hand I think looking at from the angle of medicine and finance, Japan should be the next stop too, India too and finally the other parts of the world... My view is that there should be a kind of consolidation amongst medical institutions with Aidoc

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 09:56:45 AM

AIDOC doing well on Huobi, i have been watching it for the past 2days, i also received AIDOC airdrop this morning everything Gucci at the moment Cool.

Yes I also have been watching AIDOC for a longer while, it grew a little since the numbers were starting to look better with BTC and main altcoins

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 10:12:33 AM

Yes I also have been watching AIDOC for a longer while, it grew a little since the numbers were starting to look better with BTC and main altcoins
Wow this is so good to hear. Haven't really been observing but will definitely start now. Somehow I missed the airdrop, any idea if there will be another?
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 12:34:10 PM

Airdrop?? Thought that have distributed already for like some weeks ago? Did they organize another round of airdrop campaign?
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:01:36 PM

Airdrop?? Thought that have distributed already for like some weeks ago? Did they organize another round of airdrop campaign?

yes, airdrop is long gone. and there is no new one, since already all tokens are in circulation. would be interesting to find out which tokens cnote has really received
gee777

View Profile WWW
March 22, 2018, 03:25:16 PM

I think records will be shared privately and not for everyone to see that's why they have a feature to purchase medical records using aidoc tokens.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: