Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 08:28:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5109 times)
hakatu

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 04:31:33 PM

It has already ended does anyone know if they are going to hold another airdrop or not that would be amazing as even i forgot to participate in the first one.

As I mentioned earlier, I am not sure but my guess is that there won't be a second airdrop. Because the ICO is over and they don't need the promotion effect of an airdrop anymore.

Theirs no reason for another airdrop ICOs over and they hit hardcap which means their demand for the token was insanely high. Giving away tokens at this point would be literally throwing away money. I missed the ico but that’s what exchanges are for... for those of us that want in on the action but missed the main sale

An airdrop would raise the coins popularity though, and so as the popularity raising, people would start to use the coin.
A coin only worth something if there're actually anyone using it. So I would not say an airdrop is useless, just not really worthwhile for participants.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 05:40:27 PM

It has already ended does anyone know if they are going to hold another airdrop or not that would be amazing as even i forgot to participate in the first one.

As I mentioned earlier, I am not sure but my guess is that there won't be a second airdrop. Because the ICO is over and they don't need the promotion effect of an airdrop anymore.

I guess you are right about that. The ICO is over there is no point in doing a airdrop again. We missed it you can't do anything about it, if you really want it you can buy it on the exchanges.

girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:05:21 PM

There has been lots of articles flying around the space about this project. Here is another article explaining the project in it's own way.
https://www.investfeed.com/article/81454/aidoc-gateway-to-healthy-and-wealthy-living

Thanks, for sharing this link. Great to see here below health benefits.
Apart from the huge health benefits that comes with it, earn tokens by uploading your data to the platform and these tokens will be used to purchase health amenities and the likes on the platform.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:25:06 PM

I don't think the issue of second airdrop should even come up, as its not wise to do so, considering the fact that the ICO is over as stated above, it will only lead to damage than success, the prime aspect is to create value to the token not to devalue it
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:30:00 PM

There has been lots of articles flying around the space about this project. Here is another article explaining the project in it's own way.
https://www.investfeed.com/article/81454/aidoc-gateway-to-healthy-and-wealthy-living

Apart from the huge health benefits that comes with it, earn tokens by uploading your data to the platform and these tokens will be used to purchase health amenities and the likes on the platform.

In the future if using wearable gadgets will be a thing, AIDOC's potential is really big, idea of large medical data is relatively new, AI is getting better and better

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:27:30 AM

Yes. Tokens already listed at exchange and available at good price for buying. I don't think there will be any airdrop now as it will be bad for investors. Free token always get dumped and that affects token price.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:02:08 AM

I wonder whether it makes sense that AIDOC's design will be a reference design to be used in the future which substitutes the healthcare we know today

With the healthcare I mean first-line support, as in, nowadays we have time consuming and expensive consultancies with doctors and most of the times it is already too late

The world will certainly come to embrace the blockchain fully.. and yes the aidoc system will definitely come to become part of the normal way of carrying out advance medicine, no more hidden files, collaboration and it will be more interesting to know that you are even getting paid for "getting sick or carrying out some form of test" your record is use and world health is improved upon the more.

One thing is evident here is that the data is not portable between health providers. If you need to move around you will need a set of paper work to be able to move the data about. I think that is just one reason why this is a solution.

faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:06:38 AM

In the future if using wearable gadgets will be a thing, AIDOC's potential is really big, idea of large medical data is relatively new, AI is getting better and better

And maybe these gadgets will help save lives together with the AIDOC Superdoctor. I can well imagine that the gadget sends my health data to the AIDOC blockchain, which then analyzes the data and realizes that I'm on the verge of a heart attack. I immediately get an alert on my smartphone or directly on the gadget.
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 09:18:42 AM

Theirs no reason for another airdrop ICOs over and they hit hardcap which means their demand for the token was insanely high. Giving away tokens at this point would be literally throwing away money. I missed the ico but that’s what exchanges are for... for those of us that want in on the action but missed the main sale

An airdrop would raise the coins popularity though, and so as the popularity raising, people would start to use the coin.
A coin only worth something if there're actually anyone using it. So I would not say an airdrop is useless, just not really worthwhile for participants.

I think popularity will be correctly established when full implementation and execution of the aidoc system is in effect... No better way to spread the news round than word of mouth in this case participants or users themselves comes to testify that indeed the roadmap is being achieved not airdrop where anyone can launch on any exchange and dispose

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:44:38 AM

I think popularity will be correctly established when full implementation and execution of the aidoc system is in effect... No better way to spread the news round than word of mouth in this case participants or users themselves comes to testify that indeed the roadmap is being achieved not airdrop where anyone can launch on any exchange and dispose

Well said Mate, I don't see any reason for a second airdrop. AIDOC is a good project with great prospect once they start implementing their proposed features  more investos will show interest and besides I think a second airdrop will do more harm than good it will give room to bounty hunters acquiring coins and dumping them right after thereby a drop in price.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 10:18:26 AM

I don't think the issue of second airdrop should even come up, as its not wise to do so, considering the fact that the ICO is over as stated above, it will only lead to damage than success, the prime aspect is to create value to the token not to devalue it

I agree the project is already a hit and it would be a bad move giving airdrop at this stage.. They should only just concentrate on making the project a success.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:06:00 PM

Yes. Tokens already listed at exchange and available at good price for buying. I don't think there will be any airdrop now as it will be bad for investors. Free token always get dumped and that affects token price.
That is amazing do you know which exchanges they got listed on and where can you see that i have missed a lot but would still like to support this project.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:09:50 PM

That is amazing do you know which exchanges they got listed on and where can you see that i have missed a lot but would still like to support this project.

The tokens are already on several exchanges, like Huobi, OKEx, Coinbene etc. You can see the full list of markets on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/#markets
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:56:21 PM

The tokens are already on several exchanges, like Huobi, OKEx, Coinbene etc. You can see the full list of markets on CMC: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/#markets

Tokens are listed quite some time ago, the project already reached hardcap and is in full development

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:27:20 PM

Hey, take a look at this AIDOC article written by me. I hope it will explain the project better to investors https://www.reddit.com/r/CryptoMarkets/comments/87014l/aidoc_chain_an_emerging_improved_value_chain_in/
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:00:34 PM

Yea. The benefits of this project is just too good to be unnoticed. The health benefits and the financial benefits are just unimaginable. You earn from the platform and use your earnings to acquire medical treatments. That's really a cool one
Aimee1993

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:05:05 PM

I like this idea it seems to me that the project has a great future AIDOC will make people’s vital signs data more accurate through smart medical hardware Will prevent some cheating, the most important thing is through the hardware to the user more benefits.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 02:40:31 PM

I like this idea it seems to me that the project has a great future AIDOC will make people’s vital signs data more accurate through smart medical hardware Will prevent some cheating, the most important thing is through the hardware to the user more benefits.

True I think this was part of the reason they seemed to have pretty effortlessly hit their hardcap. A lot of people saw the benefits and possibilities for this type of medical chain. It will be interested to see how demand performs as the platform and chain come along over the next year or 2
cokirix

Activity: 453
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:45:29 PM

True I think this was part of the reason they seemed to have pretty effortlessly hit their hardcap. A lot of people saw the benefits and possibilities for this type of medical chain. It will be interested to see how demand performs as the platform and chain come along over the next year or 2
With the great concept of the project,has a great future.i hope the usability of the token will improve in the future,
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:10:50 PM

At AIDOC you will be able to sell your medical data, which you store in the blockchain, to companies. This will of course happen anonymously. Has anyone here been thinking about selling his data? i think this approach is very interesting

Personally I wouldn't sell my medical data unless AIDOC was connected to my Doctors practice, I understand why some other people might want to.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: