Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 05:20:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5117 times)
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:39:38 AM

Guys, talking about the token rewards for every data upload, it's there any allocation post illustrating how many token  is given for a specific size of data?? Or the reward is just going to be a fixed one no matter your size of data?
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:43:33 PM

Everyone that have not received airdrop tokens, here is a form simply fill up this form and they will get back to you.

https://goo.gl/forms/zBhOwCe07DeIwy8B2
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 02:57:08 PM

They have finished distributing the airdrop tokens. For those who did not get the tokens, if you have followed and done the registration and referral steps correctly, do well to send an email to service@aidoc.me

That's so kind of them, i got the airdrop however small the tokens, it shows they also have charity as part of their project make up added to the fact that they are helping human lives and world medicine towards improvement and betterment.. it's never too late to take part in a great thing, they are in several exchanges already

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 02:58:43 PM

Everyone that have not received airdrop tokens, here is a form simply fill up this form and they will get back to you.

Thanks for this mate. I hope it will be swift and quicker than the previous option of sending an email. I noticed that a lot of people have the same issue
Aknoe

Activity: 246

Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 03:38:09 PM

as I understand it, the sale of the tokens is over, right? you can find out how it went? Did you have a bounty campaign?

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 04:52:30 PM

Is anyone already wearing a ''wearable gadget'' which is capable of measuring health related parameters? Probably heart rate is common for people who do sports

I know some people who have bought a pedometer. This often measures the pulse. And the pedometer is constantly connected to the smartphone so that the data is always stored.
You see, many are already doing it voluntarily. and that's what they'll do when they get tokens

Interesting, most of the people here use it when do sports to record improvements. There is the risk of incorrect application of wearable gadgets, but smart design should negate that

I don't have one, but isn't a smartwatch already able to measure health functions like, for example, heart rate? It shouldn't be hard to collect and use these data from smartwatches.

I don't think it should be difficult... Aidoc can even integrate their software to work with already existence health measurement device s.
Really it is not difficult at all but maybe they want to work on something original we should just wait and see what the development will make.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:09:22 PM

as I understand it, the sale of the tokens is over, right? you can find out how it went? Did you have a bounty campaign?

It is over, because their hardcap is reached. This means that the ICO is also over. There were also some airdrops available, and a signature campaign, where you could participate.

girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 05:54:30 PM

Is anyone already wearing a ''wearable gadget'' which is capable of measuring health related parameters? Probably heart rate is common for people who do sports

I know some people who have bought a pedometer. This often measures the pulse. And the pedometer is constantly connected to the smartphone so that the data is always stored.
You see, many are already doing it voluntarily. and that's what they'll do when they get tokens

Interesting, most of the people here use it when do sports to record improvements. There is the risk of incorrect application of wearable gadgets, but smart design should negate that

I don't have one, but isn't a smartwatch already able to measure health functions like, for example, heart rate? It shouldn't be hard to collect and use these data from smartwatches.

I don't think it should be difficult... Aidoc can even integrate their software to work with already existence health measurement device s.
Really it is not difficult at all but maybe they want to work on something original we should just wait and see what the development will make.

At present, there are many kinds of health APPs, and currently AIDOC mainly accesses APPs about female period care, self-examination inquiry, healthy diet, and fitness.
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 06:18:36 PM

Theirs development kits for most of the big health software and devices, so i imagine we will see some form of integration, which ones and how they handle it will depend greatly on the teams plans over the shortterm for their development team resources. But i'd imagine they will do some form of integration with the larger platforms.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 06:48:02 PM

Yea but one thing we should all note about is the team, their experience, is not just about inputting data, some look like data that has been collected on a probability basis, what i'm trying to say is this, AIDOC has the expertise which many lack and we're talking about AI here, which is pretty advanced 
Gunny95

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:34:42 PM

Theirs development kits for most of the big health software and devices, so i imagine we will see some form of integration, which ones and how they handle it will depend greatly on the teams plans over the shortterm for their development team resources. But i'd imagine they will do some form of integration with the larger platforms.

This is where partnerships come in handy, of course an ICO can not do everything so they get partnerships with expers who have already figured it out

The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:14:52 PM

This is where partnerships come in handy, of course an ICO can not do everything so they get partnerships with expers who have already figured it out

Yeah and especially if they partner with established projects with great track records and experienced teams, it really benefits both projects if teams are based on the same industry.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:21:12 PM

It is over, because their hardcap is reached. This means that the ICO is also over. There were also some airdrops available, and a signature campaign, where you could participate.

Aknoe, you are a few months late for the bounty campaign  Grin The ICO was in December. But if you are still interested in buying tokens, because of the current market slump you can pick some up on various exchanges, like OKEx.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:43:14 AM

Can't really say but the reason why AIDOC will have an edge if there is any is because of the level of expertise, the team are not just amateurs but professionals in the health field, this qualifies the project as a top notch one

Guys is there any possibility to capture the data from wearable gadget and store is automatically at AIDOC? This way I think it will be good to analyse someone health/current condition?
I don't think so. I guess this technology not developed yet link this. But if AIDoc is already working on this, then it will huge success of AIDoc.

The Implementation of data from wearable gadgets is one of the main tasks. These Gadgets are the main sources of health information stored in the AIDOC blockchain. There will be guaranteed possibilities to read this data from the gadgets and save it in the blockchain

I also read in the whitepaper is per user's consent. So at the end of the day those contributing are rewarded and at the same time adding value to the platform. I think it is a win win situation.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 05:58:19 AM

This is really cool for a project of this caliber to still consider the Airdrop participants who have still not gotten their Airdrop aidoc tokens... It is unlikely for a team to do such especially if they are doing well in the market.
ImGenius

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:08:56 AM

i'm really so glad that this is coming from an experienced individual in the health niche and not just any random individual, so is a case of an expert who actually knows the problems of the health industry and how to solve it.
This is an awesome project from a brilliant minds experts who are much concern in healthcare industry.  AIDOC is AI doctor on blockchain which will provide the healthcare industry with  full range of medical service solutions based on blockchain and artificial intelligence.  The dev team creates a solutions for the usual problems of healthcare industry specifically lack expert doctors, technology and resources.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:43:22 AM

i'm really so glad that this is coming from an experienced individual in the health niche and not just any random individual, so is a case of an expert who actually knows the problems of the health industry and how to solve it.
This is an awesome project from a brilliant minds experts who are much concern in healthcare industry.  AIDOC is AI doctor on blockchain which will provide the healthcare industry with  full range of medical service solutions based on blockchain and artificial intelligence.  The dev team creates a solutions for the usual problems of healthcare industry specifically lack expert doctors, technology and resources.

Good summary, also I have just come across a really interesting article which says why the health care industry requires block chain, this is great news for the projects like AIDOC offering a real opportunity.

https://cryptonews.com/exclusives/why-healthcare-needs-blockchain-1480.htm

A good read!!!
Anilg

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:31:22 AM

Can't really say but the reason why AIDOC will have an edge if there is any is because of the level of expertise, the team are not just amateurs but professionals in the health field, this qualifies the project as a top notch one

They have finished the sale so that says alot. their partners page is quite decent. I think this goes beyond wearable gadgets. the results of those devices could be fueled in to the AIDOC and vice versa.

I think AIDOC might already have plant to integrate with lot of such devices/technologies to get personal health data from users and monitor/analyse it. Which  will surely help user to stay fit and alert.

The moment they put it out in action they will be able to decide which services would be more important to start with. The implementations are limitless you can basically adopt anything even as mentioned various gadgets inputs.

There are n number of possibilities in digital and or in Blockchain world. Lot of revolutions are happening and that too at very fast speed.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:02:13 AM

AIDOC developed a new kind of deep learning technology that can detect high-level abnormalities. They understood that to really make a difference they cannot suffice in one or two pathologies.
girib1684

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:12:02 PM

AIDOC will be attending Blockchain Asia 1st Meetup on April 6 in Seoul. Great number of exchanges, crypto funds, Korean crypto and blockchain community are confirmed to attend.

https://medium.com/@aidoc/blockchian-asia-1st-meetup-22c1db50f2c8
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: