Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:31:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5109 times)
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:01:31 PM

Now that I feel a bit bad today, I would like to ask the AIDoctor for advice. Too bad that it still lasts until the project starts. But if it works, then I'm sure I'll get good health advice

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 03:59:50 AM

Now that I feel a bit bad today, I would like to ask the AIDoctor for advice. Too bad that it still lasts until the project starts. But if it works, then I'm sure I'll get good health advice

Sorry about that i can imagine that you would be wishing it was the future already and aidoc chain is operating fully only to come back to reality that you have to go to a clinic for check up.
Anilg

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:19:25 AM

Sorry about that i can imagine that you would be wishing it was the future already and aidoc chain is operating fully only to come back to reality that you have to go to a clinic for check up.

If I understood correctly, you guys expect in future you don't have to visit clinic /dr personally and AIDOC will be able to assist us remotely at home only?
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:24:00 AM

What do you guys think about the price of AIDOC right now ? It is below the ICO price, but that is normal, because the market is still going down.

I think it is going normal as the whole market is down and only a few tokens are doing well right now but i expect it to bounce back after this whole market stabilise.

AIDOC is good project and I think it's good time to buy some AIDOC coins. Team is making good progress in developing this project. Once market start receiving this will also rock.

Yes, now is just the perfect time to get such for those who missed out on the ICO, infact the market is offering an opportunity for everyone to come in before it goes bullish and the price will soar high, giving little room for one to get their preferred amount

Crypto across the board seems to be a wise choose right now especially tokens with legs. I mean if you think about who the people are that are buying right now and not selling you realize it’s people with longterm vision. Which is what’s important longterm results

These kind of project where the token is bound to the value will split (i think) from the market volatility when the project is operational. Given the token itself would be required to operate in the network hence driving the price up.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:07:15 AM

It is a pretty exciting concept and can't wait to see the beta release or such, to see how in-depth and capable the AIDOC is !

Interesting times.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:05:53 AM

looks nice. When can we expect more news?

Hello friend, please do check out their announcements section for news update on latest happenings. You can also follow them on their social media for updates too.
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 10:06:41 AM

Hey mate, sorry about your health. Hope you are doing better today? Be rest assured that you will get good health because AIDOC has come to stay and will definitely work
Nathan01

Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 10, 2018, 10:25:02 AM

I really can't wait to have an AI driven app fully integrated with medical features hand-on at my disposal such that i really do not need to go too far to seek out medical advice or expertise, everything is carried out in the chain and i get incentives too  Wink

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 12:21:51 PM

Hello friend, please do check out their announcements section for news update on latest happenings. You can also follow them on their social media for updates too.

Thanks for the interest, the project is always developing and growing. Social media is a good shout to keep up-to-date, check out there twitter @ https://twitter.com/aidocme?lang=en

They post regular updates!
earnosearop

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 01:10:37 PM

I like this project. Everything is designed perfectly, efficiently compiled by  WP. If the team fulfills all the goals set for themselves, then, of course, the project will be successful.
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:37:31 PM
Last edit: April 10, 2018, 05:02:19 PM by Cnote328

I like this project. Everything is designed perfectly, efficiently compiled by  WP. If the team fulfills all the goals set for themselves, then, of course, the project will be successful.

I couldn't agree less man AIDOC plans to implement brilliant features I hope they stay focus and determined to achieve their goals.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:45:28 PM

Thanks for the interest, the project is always developing and growing. Social media is a good shout to keep up-to-date, check out there twitter @ https://twitter.com/aidocme?lang=en

They post regular updates!

I am really wondering if we can expect any news regarding the 'DEMO version of the digital human' that is supposed to be launched soon according to the development plan on their website.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 05:14:34 PM

They are not very active on their social media at least not on their Twitter and Facebook they do not post very frequently it would be better to keep their investors and supporters updated on even the smallest details.
girib1684

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:09:52 PM

If I understood correctly, you guys expect in future you don't have to visit clinic /dr personally and AIDOC will be able to assist us remotely at home only?

I think they are thinking same. In-future faulerwilli don't want to visit at clinic  Grin. Looks like he is too much impressed about AIDoc.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:20:13 PM

I think they are thinking same. In-future faulerwilli don't want to visit at clinic  Grin. Looks like he is too much impressed about AIDoc.

yeah, that would be cool. AIDOC just tell me in the future which medications I should take, and I'm already well again :-)
that's the dream, in reality AIDOC will of course send me to the hospital if I'm seriously ill.

Thanks for your sympathy, today I'm fine again :-)
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:19:36 PM

Sounds funny though, apologies and no offence but i think you just created a scenario that we can all attest to and it just gives us a clear picture of what this project intends to solve, i mean if i can just consult my AIDOCTOR, i will eventually have a clue of what's wrong and figure out the next point of action 
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 09:36:03 PM

They are not very active on their social media at least not on their Twitter and Facebook they do not post very frequently it would be better to keep their investors and supporters updated on even the smallest details.

Yeah but this is because their core team are working very hard on development of the project and they are also attending lots of conferences and helping raise awareness and gain exposure of AIDOC and its services.

Anilg

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 03:46:26 AM

Get real time health advice, maintain wellbeing, and identify risks to prevent disease. By combining digital medical technology with advanced data computing that constantly uploads your health data to the blockchain. This is what AIDOC is going to do for you.
A small wait and then this will be reality.

gee777

View Profile WWW
April 11, 2018, 05:21:25 AM

yeah, that would be cool. AIDOC just tell me in the future which medications I should take, and I'm already well again :-)
that's the dream, in reality AIDOC will of course send me to the hospital if I'm seriously ill.

Thanks for your sympathy, today I'm fine again :-)

That is nice to hear and yes aidoc will provide health advice monitor your vital sign for any anomalies warning you immediately to watch what you are doing. So need for clinic might not come up necessary.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:23:08 AM

I really can't wait to have an AI driven app fully integrated with medical features hand-on at my disposal such that i really do not need to go too far to seek out medical advice or expertise, everything is carried out in the chain and i get incentives too  Wink

I am interested in the result of the other companies using the the records of others to come with a breaking through discovery or something how good that would the feel being part of something great.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: