Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 01:01:58 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5117 times)
ibininja

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:17:37 AM

Let's talk about the opportunities offered by AIDOC on the market. Current market cap is 16mio, total supply 777,775,241 AIDOC
I would think that 1 token at the end of the year can be worth about $ 0.5. That would be a very good development for the current state. what do you all mean?

an 11.52% rise in the last 24hrs is no joke https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/... that Aidoc can do 1$ before year ends... I'm quite positive on that  Cool

1 $ would be great of course. but I do not think it goes that far. At least not in the first year :-)
but it is nice that we can talk about rising prices again and not just how much further down we go

The main drive would be the product. If the product is in place it is highly likely you will be attracting several companies to join since it will be easier for them to utilize the data. That would all drive the price up.

gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:41:08 AM

AIDOC has showed on the NASDAQ giant screen recently, which demonstrates the strong brand image of AIDOC. We have the reason to believe that in the near future, the world’s first AI medical chain, AIDOC, will appear in a broader international arena and accelerate the realization of the goal “let everyone have their own exclusive ‘Bay max’”! It's true.

That's a really cool way of advertising a project, very bold and brash but it will definitely catch the eyes of the public walking through Times Square, I tip my hat to the AIDOC team, bravo!

You can say that again, they are really making a bold statement to the community and to anyone who cares to know about them, well, such can only happen if a project is pretty confident about themselves and what they have to offer, it also strengthens and create confidence within the community, bold move

Yeah definitely it was a big move and if you look at the AIDOC token price it's done very well over the last week, we are now back up to $0.04 and I think we could see $0.05 next week.

Yeah.. The market was green the last  few days and it would have have been sad if aidoc had not also followed the trend and increase... Aidoc will definitely be a strong project in the market in the coming years
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:16:08 AM

Good news guys!! AIDOC successfully lunched the digital human demo in China, and they plan to launch the digital human demo in other parts of the world real soon.
cryptomayer

Activity: 394
Merit: 129

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 07:34:19 AM

I think it will be a big project, I look forward to it and wish your project great success in the future. Can help the world community
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:01:18 AM

I think it will be a big project, I look forward to it and wish your project great success in the future. Can help the world community

It certainly can help the world globally, which is why I’m confident that AIDOC will be an success due to its complex strategies using the blockchain offering much more complex security methods securing the data to a high level
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:56:17 AM

AIDOC built a live 3D vital sign that reads your general health. This offers you a 24-hour analysis from a medical expert, digitally, which is capable of anticipating problems that may be occurring in your health.
Wow  this is really amazing stuff right here. One needs to be a beneficiary of this live 3D vital sign, any thing that is capable of anticipating ones health is really significant
Do they have a video or an article where we can see it already? so that we know how it looks like i would rather like to see their progress.
Hello Cnote328, please do you know if there's a video about it? It will really be nice to have a closer look and know more about its functionality
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:05:24 PM

Good news guys!! AIDOC successfully lunched the digital human demo in China, and they plan to launch the digital human demo in other parts of the world real soon.

Wow, it's great... Where you saw this news? Can you post here that news link here? So all people we know about this growth.
Anilg

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 12:36:31 PM

AIDOC built a live 3D vital sign that reads your general health. This offers you a 24-hour analysis from a medical expert, digitally, which is capable of anticipating problems that may be occurring in your health.
Wow  this is really amazing stuff right here. One needs to be a beneficiary of this live 3D vital sign, any thing that is capable of anticipating ones health is really significant

This is one of the great feature of AIDOC. AIDOC can make lot of innovations in medical industry.
It will change the way we get medical advice, treatment today.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:25:39 PM

Wow, it's great... Where you saw this news? Can you post here that news link here? So all people we know about this growth.

Was already wondering when we get that demo. Great news that it is launched now. Would be interesting to hear when the release is planned for other countries besides China.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 01:46:48 PM

Wow  this is really amazing stuff right here. One needs to be a beneficiary of this live 3D vital sign, any thing that is capable of anticipating ones health is really significant

This is one of the great feature of AIDOC. AIDOC can make lot of innovations in medical industry.
What will the costs be for this 24 hours analysis form a medical expert? the idea itself is amazing but i would like to know what it will cost me if i wanted an analysis.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:55:14 PM

What will the costs be for this 24 hours analysis form a medical expert? the idea itself is amazing but i would like to know what it will cost me if i wanted an analysis.

Yea, that's really impressive, is like the kinda things you see on sci-fi movies, it will be really nice to behold this and i'm pretty sure it will be cost effective, imagine having a doctor first hand, to guide you through the process of having a stable and good health, 24/7, really cool
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 03:40:35 PM

a good question, I have not asked me yet.
But we can certainly pay for this service with tokens. So if we want to use services from AIDOC, we should buy now tokens, as long as they are so cheap
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 05:23:25 PM

Let's talk about the opportunities offered by AIDOC on the market. Current market cap is 16mio, total supply 777,775,241 AIDOC
I would think that 1 token at the end of the year can be worth about $ 0.5. That would be a very good development for the current state. what do you all mean?

an 11.52% rise in the last 24hrs is no joke https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/... that Aidoc can do 1$ before year ends... I'm quite positive on that  Cool

Nearly all coins went high in the last 24 hours. It is possible for Aidoc to hit 1$, 100% if the market continue like this. If we are lucky we will not have any drops again in the market soon.

Unfortunately this bull didn't last for long but I'm quite hopeful for a bull run in this period notwithstanding, I'm quite hopeful of the fact that Aidoc will reach a new height not imagine cos it has got what it takes, I am also hopeful for the implementation of the various systems she wasn't to put in place for the well being of the human health

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:11:23 PM

Nearly all coins went high in the last 24 hours. It is possible for Aidoc to hit 1$, 100% if the market continue like this. If we are lucky we will not have any drops again in the market soon.

Unfortunately this bull didn't last for long but I'm quite hopeful for a bull run in this period notwithstanding, I'm quite hopeful of the fact that Aidoc will reach a new height not imagine cos it has got what it takes, I am also hopeful for the implementation of the various systems she wasn't to put in place for the well being of the human health

Well the market is now a bit stable. ETH is still at $500. So there is still some chance that it can continue to rise. I am expecting that it Aidoc too will rise if everything again is going back up.

Anilg

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 02:31:56 AM

an 11.52% rise in the last 24hrs is no joke https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/... that Aidoc can do 1$ before year ends... I'm quite positive on that  Cool

Well the market is now a bit stable. ETH is still at $500. So there is still some chance that it can continue to rise. I am expecting that it Aidoc too will rise if everything again is going back up.

1 USD per token is possible by year end for AIDOC coin. It was down due to market conditions. But AIDOC's  announcement regarding project development and good market conditions will help coin price to go up.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 03:44:01 AM

I still believe the most effective and efficient way to increase the price is by having traction on the network. Now it is only updates that may drive the price up. We will see what happens hereon.

Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:47:53 AM

Wow  this is really amazing stuff right here. One needs to be a beneficiary of this live 3D vital sign, any thing that is capable of anticipating ones health is really significant
Do they have a video or an article where we can see it already? so that we know how it looks like i would rather like to see their progress.
Hello Cnote328, please do you know if there's a video about it? It will really be nice to have a closer look and know more about its functionality

Hello friend, I couldn't find a video regarding this perhaps you can visit their telegram page their admins are always online.
https://t.me/AidocMeEn
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 07:58:54 AM

The bulls will surely come but at the moment is steadily increasing, which for me is a healthy kinda growth and i think this time, when it settles, it will be a good one and the implementation of AIDOC is a futuristic approach, which makes the project highly marketable
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 08:25:48 AM

The bulls will surely come but at the moment is steadily increasing, which for me is a healthy kinda growth and i think this time, when it settles, it will be a good one and the implementation of AIDOC is a futuristic approach, which makes the project highly marketable

I think it's better if it goes up slowly. If the development goes up as fast as in November and December 2017 again too many people will become aware who are not so well versed. Then the market overheats again and we saw the consequences this year in the first months.
Better slowly and steadily up than too fast. I'm not in a hurry:-)
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 15, 2018, 12:25:34 PM

This is a huge one. A really big news this is. The investors will be happy to see their investments being utilized properly. Soon the worth of the token would increase drastically.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: