Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5109 times)
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 04:35:25 PM

AIDOC will be able to provide user real time health advice, maintain well being, and identify risks to prevent disease. This is possible by combining digital medical technology with advanced data computing that constantly uploads your health data to the blockchain

Yeah basically what aidoc is all about, making sure your health is always better and keeping records notifying you on any bad health signs or habits.

Having the ability to access your medical records no matter where you are in the world remotely, with extra added security using the secure blockchain.

Pretty attractive if you compare it to todays system / technology

Yeah man, i for one hate going to the clinic i'm really glad i learnt of AIDOC  project so whenever i feel some type of way i can easily check my self out with going to the clinic.
I agree this is the future it is amazing how we can check it everywhere, so if you feel sick you can get immediately help.

I guess this is the concern for Doctors if AI will replace them or not, I mean it would be more efficient getting a answer pretty much immediately from the AI / computer learning, being able to determine the correct answer dependent on other variables and answers.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 06:49:15 PM

AIDOC will be able to provide user real time health advice, maintain well being, and identify risks to prevent disease. This is possible by combining digital medical technology with advanced data computing that constantly uploads your health data to the blockchain

Yeah basically what aidoc is all about, making sure your health is always better and keeping records notifying you on any bad health signs or habits.

Having the ability to access your medical records no matter where you are in the world remotely, with extra added security using the secure blockchain.

Yeah man, i for one hate going to the clinic i'm really glad i learnt of AIDOC  project so whenever i feel some type of way i can easily check my self out with going to the clinic.

Yeah it's good if you live in remote places with no easy access to doctors/GP surgerys. The medical imaging diagnosis will really help change people's lives for the better, maybe they could even run a small charitable company on the side that offers these services to people in poverty/conflict zones. That would be really commendable.

Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:50:48 PM

Yeah it's good if you live in remote places with no easy access to doctors/GP surgerys. The medical imaging diagnosis will really help change people's lives for the better, maybe they could even run a small charitable company on the side that offers these services to people in poverty/conflict zones. That would be really commendable.

However, I don't think AIDOC can completely the replace the check in a clinic by a doctor. It can be a good for a first diagnosis but it should be approved by a real doctor.
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 07:54:46 PM

Good news guys!! AIDOC successfully lunched the digital human demo in China, and they plan to launch the digital human demo in other parts of the world real soon.

Wow, it's great... Where you saw this news? Can you post here that news link here? So all people we know about this growth.

This is a huge one. A really big news this is. The investors will be happy to see their investments being utilized properly. Soon the worth of the token would increase drastically.

Fascinating, the beginning of a new era in medicine, i hope this will entirely change the mindset of many about this project and about cryptocurrency in general, AIDOC just stepped up the game and raised the stakes higher and i'm glad to see this happening in china, as they are a strong supporter of cryptocurrency
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2018, 08:38:39 PM

I came accross this article about AIDOC — Ground breaking medical insights on the blockchain https://medium.com/@darkoth89/aidoc-ground-breaking-medical-insights-on-the-blockchain-8ac955b2f609

That some creative and accurate article of the aidoc project, I would encourage those yet to take a look to do so as it explains the medical concept of the aidoc project... Nice article i clap 50... A lot of good articles about Aidoc... It shows one thing that the project is indeed forward looking and interesting

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:31:44 PM

However, I don't think AIDOC can completely the replace the check in a clinic by a doctor. It can be a good for a first diagnosis but it should be approved by a real doctor.

I agree this kind of things are useful, but the best thing is always to get it checked by a real doctor. Maybe AIDOC could say that you need to be checked by a docter when you have serious problems.

ITrolledUSo

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2018, 10:37:11 PM

I agree this kind of things are useful, but the best thing is always to get it checked by a real doctor. Maybe AIDOC could say that you need to be checked by a docter when you have serious problems.

It will probably always refer you to a doctor after giving advice. But in reality, doctors can't hold all of the current medical knowledge in their heads, much less the daily changes that come out with research. This AI will be able to access vastly more information than any live doctor... it's the problem solving ability that will be in question. Often patients don't really understand their symptoms well enough to diagnose and a doctor reads between the lines. Will this project be able to replicate that?
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:11:41 AM

I came accross this article about AIDOC — Ground breaking medical insights on the blockchain https://medium.com/@darkoth89/aidoc-ground-breaking-medical-insights-on-the-blockchain-8ac955b2f609

Nice article this is. The writer ready did a good job. And I love the way he was able to incorporate a brief history of the team members into the article. Really a good one.

Its really nice article. Thanks for sharing. Nicely explained about what is blockchain as well as about AIDOC and the daily issues that the team are aiming to resolve.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:04:52 AM

nice, a good post, thanks for the link. I really like those articles that bring you even closer to the project. You often overlook something in whitepapers, and so you sometimes learn something new in such articles

"Transparency is the most challenging aspect of customers that has been increased in recent years. The transparency has the power to evaluate the performance of a supply chain and thereby boost the self-confidence of related players as well as to improve the customer’s trust. "

Could not agree more. I think with the blockchain that is quite possible. Keeping things open yet private. So hashing the identity of the user and appending to a given medical record can achieve that to some extent. The consent the user given to third party entities to utilize the data I think also acts as a transparency factor.

gee777

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 07:48:48 AM

Whether AI can really substitute a physical visit is difficult to think about as of now. Seeing a doctor in real life feels more real, literally more real Wink

AI will not completely replace a visit to the doctor as that might feel more effective, it will help in making the doctors work better and also easier.
Hendobox

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:53:58 AM

nice, a good post, thanks for the link. I really like those articles that bring you even closer to the project. You often overlook something in whitepapers, and so you sometimes learn something new in such articles
You are very much welcome mate. I glad it came handy to you. This article really simplified this project for me as well
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 07:55:22 AM

Whether AI can really substitute a physical visit is difficult to think about as of now. Seeing a doctor in real life feels more real, literally more real Wink

AI will not completely replace a visit to the doctor as that might feel more effective, it will help in making the doctors work better and also easier.

that's right, but the AIDOC can help you minimize your doctor's visits by staying healthy longer through your health care.
And of course AIDOC can warn you if there are serious signs of illness

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:33:21 AM

that's right, but the AIDOC can help you minimize your doctor's visits by staying healthy longer through your health care.
And of course AIDOC can warn you if there are serious signs of illness

I guess the idea of AIDOC is to provide urgent rapid healthcare questions / answers, bit like a FAQ but dependent on other variables and questions/answers. I guess if it gets to the point whereby they are that ill, they will require to go to doctors
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 09:50:17 AM

The clinic with all of its smell of pills of all kinds can some times be disturbing though especially in a clinic where cleanliness is not given much considerations/attention
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 17, 2018, 11:20:34 AM

It will probably always refer you to a doctor after giving advice. But in reality, doctors can't hold all of the current medical knowledge in their heads, much less the daily changes that come out with research. This AI will be able to access vastly more information than any live doctor... it's the problem solving ability that will be in question. Often patients don't really understand their symptoms well enough to diagnose and a doctor reads between the lines. Will this project be able to replicate that?

The first line of your reply answeres your question, of a truth no human can hold off all of the information, there would be times he/she gets some details off his mind sometime by mistake no matter how much qualified of a doctor he/she is... I think Aidoc like you said will help both patients read their signs and symptoms well as well as help doctors make the right decisions reading between the lines properly

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Cnote328

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 02:36:39 PM

Yeah man, i for one hate going to the clinic i'm really glad i learnt of AIDOC  project so whenever i feel some type of way i can easily check my self out with going to the clinic.

The first line of your reply answeres your question, of a truth no human can hold off all of the information, there would be times he/she gets some details off his mind sometime by mistake no matter how much qualified of a doctor he/she is... I think Aidoc like you said will help both patients read their signs and symptoms well as well as help doctors make the right decisions reading between the lines properly

Well said mate, AIDOC helps both parties, generally it's safe to say AIDOC makes the medical industry operates much easier.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 04:09:42 PM

You are very much welcome mate. I glad it came handy to you. This article really simplified this project for me as well

Articles are way much shorter and is easy to read. With a whitepaper you can miss critical information, because it is way too long sometimes. Is there any videos about Aidoc on Youtube ?

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 05:20:47 PM

Articles are way much shorter and is easy to read. With a whitepaper you can miss critical information, because it is way too long sometimes. Is there any videos about Aidoc on Youtube ?
Here is a video from their CEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xATYeFjbm8A but he is talking in Hebrew does anyone have another video with English explaining?
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:14:43 PM

Here is a video from their CEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xATYeFjbm8A but he is talking in Hebrew does anyone have another video with English explaining?

But that's not the CEO of Aidoc.me, right? Because Aidoc.me is a Chinese project and Elad Walach isn't part of the team, that is mentioned on their website (http://aidoc.me/)
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 08:15:53 PM

"Transparency is the most challenging aspect of customers that has been increased in recent years. The transparency has the power to evaluate the performance of a supply chain and thereby boost the self-confidence of related players as well as to improve the customer’s trust. "

Could not agree more. I think with the blockchain that is quite possible. Keeping things open yet private. So hashing the identity of the user and appending to a given medical record can achieve that to some extent. The consent the user given to third party entities to utilize the data I think also acts as a transparency factor.

Yes, transparency is really what this project is all about because everything is laid bare for the community and the users have the chance to witness everything first hand, without anything hidden, is pretty much what the patients has always wanted, an ability to actually be part of their own well being
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: