Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 12:23:36 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5117 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 05:30:31 PM

there is probably a little confusion, in the video, it is synonymous with medical concerns, but it is a very different project. I found the homepage for this project https://aidoc.com/
coincidentally both have the same name. You can find this project here under http://aidoc.me/

Yeah I've come across the Israeli aidoc a couple of times when I have been searching for the blockchain based AIDOC before on google & twitter. its quite annoying they both have the same company name.

Yea, i just had this argument with a friend of mine, that's why we should be vigilante on the sites we visit by crosschecking the url, not calling them a scam but for us not to make mistakes that we'll regret, similarities do exist alot when it comes to sites but is left for us to do the needful

It's difficult because I think the Israeli non-blockchain based company AIDOC MEDICAL set up their project at the same time, both projects are very similar as well, it's a bit misleading.

One day they will have to agree who will continue to use the name aidoc. The danger of confusion is already very great, as we have seen here in the thread

It's a valid point, you never know the team might be in conversation with the other team as we speak about the name rights. But if both companies do very well and are successful I don't think they will be able to operate with the same name, mainly because of your point about confusion. I'm not actually that mad on the name AIDOC and I feel like this could be changed, I have seen other projects do this, it just obviously causes a ball ache for everyone involved.

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:53:01 PM

this is a really interesting article, thanks.
I did not know that they are already on their way to the EU and are planning a headquarters here. Great news, I hope they come to my city :-)

Good article for people who don't know much about the project and the background information. They should add these articles on their site.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 06:55:51 PM

I came accross this article about AIDOC — Ground breaking medical insights on the blockchain https://medium.com/@darkoth89/aidoc-ground-breaking-medical-insights-on-the-blockchain-8ac955b2f609

nice, a good post, thanks for the link. I really like those articles that bring you even closer to the project. You often overlook something in whitepapers, and so you sometimes learn something new in such articles
You are very much welcome mate. I glad it came handy to you. This article really simplified this project for me as well

Articles are way much shorter and is easy to read. With a whitepaper you can miss critical information, because it is way too long sometimes. Is there any videos about Aidoc on Youtube ?
Here is a video from their CEO https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xATYeFjbm8A but he is talking in Hebrew does anyone have another video with English explaining?

there is probably a little confusion, in the video, it is synonymous with medical concerns, but it is a very different project. I found the homepage for this project https://aidoc.com/
coincidentally both have the same name. You can find this project here under http://aidoc.me/

Yeah I've come across the Israeli aidoc a couple of times when I have been searching for the blockchain based AIDOC before on google & twitter. its quite annoying they both have the same company name.

Yea, i just had this argument with a friend of mine, that's why we should be vigilante on the sites we visit by crosschecking the url, not calling them a scam but for us not to make mistakes that we'll regret, similarities do exist alot when it comes to sites but is left for us to do the needful

This is why it needs to be limited otherwise you will have double names, and this will confuse others. It did confuse me before, because the name was the same. But it is difficult, because everyone can make a coin.

It would be interesting to know which company was first with their name. Right now it can be really confusing with the same names, especially because the other company also has something to do with healthcare/medicine.

Not just that, the fact is, a lot of phishing sites are out there, so is not really about which comes first but been safe, any site that we tend to invest must be duly crosschecked before investing, the global world is a dangerous place, we just need to be careful
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 07:29:52 PM

Guys found very nice article about AiDoc redefining the medical industry. Please read below...

https://coins.newbium.com/post/15679-aidoc-redefining-the-medical-industry
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 08:46:12 PM

At the end of March, there was this lock-in plan that started, where you could have locked some AIDOC tokens for up to 1 year to earn interest on your tokens. Was just wondering if anyone of you guys participated in it? And do you know if there will be another possibility to lock-in the tokens for everyone who missed the first deadline?
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 04:07:05 AM

Guys found very nice article about AiDoc redefining the medical industry. Please read below...

Great article, great write-up, great details aidoc really making investors proud and providing them with what they want to make them always trust aidoc.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:17:29 AM

At the end of March, there was this lock-in plan that started, where you could have locked some AIDOC tokens for up to 1 year to earn interest on your tokens. Was just wondering if anyone of you guys participated in it? And do you know if there will be another possibility to lock-in the tokens for everyone who missed the first deadline?

I did not know that. Smart move to increase value of your token and temporarily minimize the circulating supply.  When is the second lock-in?

Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:35:56 AM

Those are quite some achievements though.. The smashing of hardcap, exchange listing and partners. This will just be little compared to what it is going to achieve coming in few years time.

Yeah buddy i was quite impressed when i read about them, these days it very difficult to see ICO's reaching their hardcap. I agree with you AIDOC will achieve more  in time to come.

Just same feeling I had initially when I read about their sales. It was really confident boosting seeing the stats about their sales especially when I saw they surpassed their hardcap.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 09:24:31 AM

Unfortunately, I learned from AIDOC too late, because the hardcap was already reached. Had I already had tokens in March, then I would probably have chosen this option to lock the tokens for 1 year. But honestly, I only learned about it from your posting :-)
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 10:42:28 AM

this is a really interesting article, thanks.
I did not know that they are already on their way to the EU and are planning a headquarters here. Great news, I hope they come to my city :-)

I hope they make their way to the rest of world soon too and even enter partnership deal with quite a lot of medical and health system.... It will be an exciting time to come

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Anilg

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 02:10:38 PM

Those are quite some achievements though.. The smashing of hardcap, exchange listing and partners. This will just be little compared to what it is going to achieve coming in few years time.

Yeah buddy i was quite impressed when i read about them, these days it very difficult to see ICO's reaching their hardcap. I agree with you AIDOC will achieve more  in time to come.

Thanks for sharing this article, I was not aware that "Seven major hospitals are participating in AIDOC beta program and have raised $10.5 million"
Its really good information.
shogun47

Activity: 1806
Merit: 555

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 03:39:43 PM

AIDOC will be able to provide user real time health advice, maintain well being, and identify risks to prevent disease. This is possible by combining digital medical technology with advanced data computing that constantly uploads your health data to the blockchain

Yeah basically what aidoc is all about, making sure your health is always better and keeping records notifying you on any bad health signs or habits.

Having the ability to access your medical records no matter where you are in the world remotely, with extra added security using the secure blockchain.

Pretty attractive if you compare it to todays system / technology

Yeah man, i for one hate going to the clinic i'm really glad i learnt of AIDOC  project so whenever i feel some type of way i can easily check my self out with going to the clinic.

Whether AI can really substitute a physical visit is difficult to think about as of now. Seeing a doctor in real life feels more real, literally more real Wink

AI will not completely replace a visit to the doctor as that might feel more effective, it will help in making the doctors work better and also easier.

that's right, but the AIDOC can help you minimize your doctor's visits by staying healthy longer through your health care.
And of course AIDOC can warn you if there are serious signs of illness

Will this only be about things where the opinion of a doctor matters, or will the system also suggest you what to eat and so on to stay healthy?

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
girib1684

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:59:29 PM

AIDOC helps medical institutions to reconstruct the management mode through its technical capabilities.
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 05:55:49 PM

Unfortunately, I learned from AIDOC too late, because the hardcap was already reached. Had I already had tokens in March, then I would probably have chosen this option to lock the tokens for 1 year. But honestly, I only learned about it from your posting :-)

Same here, i wasn't this active when it comes to ICO when AIDOC was launched, so i will say i got hold of the project pretty late, i would have loved to acquire more had it been i have much finance with me, the project has prospects and i know that this is just the starting point of the good things to come
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:25:28 PM

Great article, great write-up, great details aidoc really making investors proud and providing them with what they want to make them always trust aidoc.
Thanks for sharing this article with us mate, it is really a good one. Very well detailed and easy for a new member to follow
Cnote328

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 06:26:33 PM

AIDOC helps medical institutions to reconstruct the management mode through its technical capabilities.

True, AIDOC will surely help take the medical industry to new heights given their proposed features.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:17:31 PM

True, AIDOC will surely help take the medical industry to new heights given their proposed features.

Projects like this is like the future. Think about it the AI will actually help you and advise you if this project is going to be launched.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 08:28:17 PM

Yeah me too, the only thing is I don't understand is why AIDOC only did the lock-in plan in March and why people can't join in after the lock-in date?

I guess from an administrative point of view having one entry point each year is easier to manage but it really limits the amount of people that lock in their tokens, which is detrimental to AIDOC because they want people to do the lock in as it is beneficial to them.

They could have just said the lock-in plan will start from this date, if someone joins in later then they will receive less tokens/interest than the people that started, this makes more sense to me and I really think AIDOC messed up a little bit on this.

gee777

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2018, 04:12:56 AM

Yeah me too, the only thing is I don't understand is why AIDOC only did the lock-in plan in March and why people can't join in after the lock-in date?

I guess from an administrative point of view having one entry point each year is easier to manage but it really limits the amount of people that lock in their tokens, which is detrimental to AIDOC because they want people to do the lock in as it is beneficial to them.

They could have just said the lock-in plan will start from this date, if someone joins in later then they will receive less tokens/interest than the people that started, this makes more sense to me and I really think AIDOC messed up a little bit on this.

Like you said it will be difficult to manage and the process will be tedious if they do it that way and to be honest a program like that need to be carried out once a year since those participating are going to receive their rewards after a year.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 22, 2018, 05:29:35 AM

Like you said it will be difficult to manage and the process will be tedious if they do it that way and to be honest a program like that need to be carried out once a year since those participating are going to receive their rewards after a year.

That would make sense given the rewards are to be distributed a year later. Just to fully grasp this; when you lock-in token and basically can't trade them what guarantees do you have about the bonus?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: