Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 12:45:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5109 times)
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 02:15:40 PM

In health management, the most important thing is to timely find abnormal body signs to predict/identify the disease and risks associated with it. AIDOC provides a solution for this.

Timeliness is very key in health related matters, I lost a friend yesterday due to this coupled with poor medical infrastructure and health care, if Aidoc would improve on this and even with better payments system, alot of death will be avoided

Sorry to hear about your loss, but it's very true, AIDOC will definitely improve health service in the future and it will prevent a lot of needless deaths by properly diagnosing illnesses.

nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:36:08 PM

"AIDOC combines smart hardware with IoT applications to create a full ecosystem of health services which in time will be used in all regions of the medical industry"

Aidoc went ahead to list in 10 exchanges without any much noise, this is a project that will do much unannounced and smash any record given, I believe this project and would bag more token since the market has begin to stabilize once again

AIDOC already made lot of progress. I just checked article shared by Cnote and its good one. Market is already recovering, so with AIDOC's achievements plus good market condition can help token price to go to 1 USD by end of this year.
Thanks for link. I am also expecting same. They already trading on exchanges with high volume. And day by day their trading volume is increasing.
Yes there volume is the highest on Huobi exchange you can check that out here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/#markets you can also see the price there.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:01:03 PM

In health management, the most important thing is to timely find abnormal body signs to predict/identify the disease and risks associated with it. AIDOC provides a solution for this.

Timeliness is very key in health related matters, I lost a friend yesterday due to this coupled with poor medical infrastructure and health care, if Aidoc would improve on this and even with better payments system, alot of death will be avoided

Sorry to hear about your loss, but it's very true, AIDOC will definitely improve health service in the future and it will prevent a lot of needless deaths by properly diagnosing illnesses.

I hope that with this we can save even more lives. Just imagine that we have a AI working for us and giving us advise about our health.

Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:16:49 PM

At the end of March, there was this lock-in plan that started, where you could have locked some AIDOC tokens for up to 1 year to earn interest on your tokens. Was just wondering if anyone of you guys participated in it? And do you know if there will be another possibility to lock-in the tokens for everyone who missed the first deadline?

Unfortunately, I learned from AIDOC too late, because the hardcap was already reached. Had I already had tokens in March, then I would probably have chosen this option to lock the tokens for 1 year. But honestly, I only learned about it from your posting :-)

Yeah me too, the only thing is I don't understand is why AIDOC only did the lock-in plan in March and why people can't join in after the lock-in date?

I guess from an administrative point of view having one entry point each year is easier to manage but it really limits the amount of people that lock in their tokens, which is detrimental to AIDOC because they want people to do the lock in as it is beneficial to them.

They could have just said the lock-in plan will start from this date, if someone joins in later then they will receive less tokens/interest than the people that started, this makes more sense to me and I really think AIDOC messed up a little bit on this.

Like you said it will be difficult to manage and the process will be tedious if they do it that way and to be honest a program like that need to be carried out once a year since those participating are going to receive their rewards after a year.

That would make sense given the rewards are to be distributed a year later. Just to fully grasp this; when you lock-in token and basically can't trade them what guarantees do you have about the bonus?

Well I would have thought that's pretty obvious from the name of the program... it's a lock-in plan, that means token holders with over 10,000 tokens had the option in March to lock their tokens for 3 months, 6 months or 1 year. The token holders then received interest on their tokens which is paid in the form of AIDOC tokens.

It's like a long term savings deposit account but with a lot higher interest than fiat deposit accounts. You can't touch these tokens until the lock-in plan you selected has ended.

If you take the time to actually look at the website, you will see this for yourself.

That's a cool plan that will invariably lead to a boost in the value of the token, the price is still doing pretty decent on coinmarketcap, giving preferences on the duration is also cool, this will inculcate the spirit of hodl in the community, i must commend their team on putting this as part of their plan
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 06:33:50 PM

"AIDOC combines smart hardware with IoT applications to create a full ecosystem of health services which in time will be used in all regions of the medical industry"

Aidoc went ahead to list in 10 exchanges without any much noise, this is a project that will do much unannounced and smash any record given, I believe this project and would bag more token since the market has begin to stabilize once again

AIDOC already made lot of progress. I just checked article shared by Cnote and its good one. Market is already recovering, so with AIDOC's achievements plus good market condition can help token price to go to 1 USD by end of this year.
Thanks for link. I am also expecting same. They already trading on exchanges with high volume. And day by day their trading volume is increasing.
Yes there volume is the highest on Huobi exchange you can check that out here https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/aidoc/#markets you can also see the price there.

It will be interesting to see how the price of the Aidoc tokens develops over the course of this year. How knows maybe we will then also see more exchanges to list the tokens.
Anilg

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:39:42 AM

Hello, check out this article written by me yesterday. I know it will help someone out knowing more about this project https://steemit.com/blockchain/@hendoboxing/aidoc-revolutionizing-the-healthcare-industry

congratulations, a very well written article.
It will certainly help to bring the project closer to others. I also got a better idea, thanks

Very nice article Hendobox. Thanks for the good detailed summary of the project. This blog will help new people to understand what is AIDOC.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:37:07 AM

The volumen on OKex is way higher. it is circulating ¬5 mil during the 24 hours mark. But for the USDT pair. The price seems stable though. it is around 0.06 $

Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 08:36:19 AM

Hello, check out this article written by me yesterday. I know it will help someone out knowing more about this project https://steemit.com/blockchain/@hendoboxing/aidoc-revolutionizing-the-healthcare-industry

It will certainly help to bring the project closer to others. I also got a better idea, thanks

Very nice article Hendobox. Thanks for the good detailed summary of the project. This blog will help new people to understand what is AIDOC.
Thanks mate, I am glad you like it. I really hope this will help convince more people to participate and invest in this project.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:23:27 AM

It is very important to note any form of abnormalities in one's health and act swiftly to prevent any form of further damage. It's most times easier to handle these in is early stage

Very correct Owillz most illness that turns out to be very serious would have been easily cured if they were diagnosed in their early stages, with AIDOC i'm confident that such illness will be spotted on time.

These ailments at times go beyond the point of remedy and it sometimes cause an early death or forces one to find a way to manage and leave with it.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 11:52:57 AM

The volumen on OKex is way higher. it is circulating ¬5 mil during the 24 hours mark. But for the USDT pair. The price seems stable though. it is around 0.06 $

+21% at the moment, very nice. It is very interesting that OKEx has the highest trade pair AIDOC / USDT. I would not have thought so
Nathan01

Activity: 728

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 01:43:14 PM

Thank you cryptossi it was really a painful and devastating experience but it was all for the better and It made me more determined to pursue my vision of a better health system in my country and I may come into the blockchain and partner with projects like Aidoc someday...

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:01:24 PM

Thanks mate, I am glad you like it. I really hope this will help convince more people to participate and invest in this project.
I read the whole article and it is amazing these kinds of articles can help support a project a lot because a lot of people go on that website and read about the project.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:21:04 PM

+21% at the moment, very nice. It is very interesting that OKEx has the highest trade pair AIDOC / USDT. I would not have thought so

The AIDOC token is profiting from the upswing of the crypto markets. It's really a relief to see green numbers after months of bearish trends.
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:27:05 PM

I read the whole article and it is amazing these kinds of articles can help support a project a lot because a lot of people go on that website and read about the project.

Nice article, but i really missed the paragraphs. I saw a few spaces, but you should make them more noticeable. Anyway the article was fine to read.

feykbernard

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 05:29:25 PM

The project looks promising with an interesting idea, a worthy team. The introduction of modern technology blockchain and artificial intelligence in medicine will allow us to receive quality medical care.
girib1684

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 06:14:49 PM

Nice article, but i really missed the paragraphs. I saw a few spaces, but you should make them more noticeable. Anyway the article was fine to read.
Nice article you written Hendobox, I feel very unlucky, I was not able to participate in ICO. But now bought from trading platform.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

The AIDOC token is profiting from the upswing of the crypto markets. It's really a relief to see green numbers after months of bearish trends.

An amazing 34% up in last 24h, I have such high hopes in this project, the rewarding system will be very attractive for people to invest and will have plenty to grow this year
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 07:16:14 PM

It will be interesting to see how the price of the Aidoc tokens develops over the course of this year. How knows maybe we will then also see more exchanges to list the tokens.

I have been going through the price on coinmarketcap for sometime and i must confess that their price has been relatively stable compared to other projects, even when the market was bad and hopefully, AIDOC will be a top notch project that will change the medical industry  
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2018, 08:37:49 PM

The project looks promising with an interesting idea, a worthy team. The introduction of modern technology blockchain and artificial intelligence in medicine will allow us to receive quality medical care.

Yeah we will all receive quality health care and can also gain financially from the aidoc chain system too.
cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 09:24:36 PM

It sounds like this recent tragic event has inspired you to look into how the health system can be improved in your country, I would also like to see the health system in my country continue to improve and I think medical projects on the blockchain like AIDOC can help introduce new technologies to the health sector.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: