Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🌍🌍[ANN][ICO HARDCAP REACHED]AIDOC - Ai Doctor on the Blockchain 🌍🌍  (Read 5117 times)
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 12:24:40 PM

On the AIDOC chain, users can upload vital signs data for mining, holding positions, and making transactions, and 20% of tokens will be reserved as rewards.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 26, 2018, 02:22:39 PM

AiDoc uses medical data and smart doctor AI technology to provide you constant health and wellness insight.

Yes, and there are many ways you can upload your data to AIDOC server. Your medical history as well as live data collected from wearable devices.

Anil; whats the procedure for uploading data, just a case of updating to the AIDOC chain/server? I guess it's not a mandatory option unless you want to sell your data

You should be able to upload either through the devices (IoT) you obtain (sensors...etc) or you can manually do the upload from my understanding.

The uploading should be done mainly from the wrist strap through the sensors that observe your body for signs and uploads the data to the life bank if you wish.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 04:49:04 PM

Hello, check out this article written by me yesterday. I know it will help someone out knowing more about this project https://steemit.com/blockchain/@hendoboxing/aidoc-revolutionizing-the-healthcare-industry

congratulations, a very well written article.
It will certainly help to bring the project closer to others. I also got a better idea, thanks

Very nice article Hendobox. Thanks for the good detailed summary of the project. This blog will help new people to understand what is AIDOC.
Thanks mate, I am glad you like it. I really hope this will help convince more people to participate and invest in this project.
I read the whole article and it is amazing these kinds of articles can help support a project a lot because a lot of people go on that website and read about the project.

It sounds like this recent tragic event has inspired you to look into how the health system can be improved in your country, I would also like to see the health system in my country continue to improve and I think medical projects on the blockchain like AIDOC can help introduce new technologies to the health sector.

Looks like you really adore this one and is understandable given what has happened. Luckily the health sector in general is always advancing at a great speed and hopefully these new technology would allow accessibility to doctors. I hope they let out their demo to the public so we get first hand experience.  

I really can't wait to try out the demo, I'm very excited to see their involvement in health insurance markets and how their imaging technology will make it easier for remote users to get diagnosis of illnesses.

I'll really love to try out the demo as well that's if the public will be able to partake in, demo of this sort are always done privately tho to ensure everything runs smoothly before releasing it to the public.

Yeah, unfortunately the demo so far is only available in China. I am really looking forward to the release for other parts of the world
girib1684

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 05:47:07 PM

AiDoc aims to solve one of the most painful bottlenecks in medicine: medical image diagnosis. AiDoc uses deep learning-based AI to detect critical findings in medical images and help physicians read medical images more efficiently.
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:32:07 PM

AiDoc uses medical data and smart doctor AI technology to provide you constant health and wellness insight.

And with the AIDOC CHAIN and other features, you can get to know early enough some abnormalities in your health structure and treat in time
Ace44

Activity: 672

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 06:51:23 PM

Yes, and there are many ways you can upload your data to AIDOC server. Your medical history as well as live data collected from wearable devices.

Yes, you become the master of your own data and you don't need to bother about who to reach out to in order to have access to your data, which is basically your right, i admire this project for that and believe that it will improve the general status of the health industry, which has been sticking on the traditional way of data processing
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 07:12:23 PM

What are you guys thinking about the site of Aidoc. I mean it is a decent site, but it could be better don't it ? I suggest to add more colors. So that it will be more energetic.

cryptossi

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 26, 2018, 08:54:47 PM

What are you guys thinking about the site of Aidoc. I mean it is a decent site, but it could be better don't it ? I suggest to add more colors. So that it will be more energetic.

Yeah AIDOC need to hire some new designers and freshen up the website, they could do with getting some translators to help work on the wording on the English site and the white paper.

Anilg

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:07:17 AM

AIDOC platform plans to use the modern tools at hand from smart watches, and at home vital sign monitors to the high tech IOT based devices that are becoming more prevalent in our daily life, to actually understand whats going on in your body
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:41:08 AM

On the AIDOC chain, users can upload vital signs data for mining, holding positions, and making transactions, and 20% of tokens will be reserved as rewards.

The best part is you will be rewarded for the data you upload. The incentive for people to share their medical data. As you know medical records in most cases are just archived and are reactive. They are taken out only after they are needed.

gee777

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 06:28:03 AM

AIDOC platform plans to use the modern tools at hand from smart watches, and at home vital sign monitors to the high tech IOT based devices that are becoming more prevalent in our daily life, to actually understand whats going on in your body

Yeah... The aidoc chain will be integrated in those iot devices to better understand how your body works and precautions needed to live a healthy lifestyle.
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 08:53:13 AM

Hello, check out this article written by me yesterday. I know it will help someone out knowing more about this project https://steemit.com/blockchain/@hendoboxing/aidoc-revolutionizing-the-healthcare-industry

It will certainly help to bring the project closer to others. I also got a better idea, thanks

Very nice article Hendobox. Thanks for the good detailed summary of the project. This blog will help new people to understand what is AIDOC.
Thanks mate, I am glad you like it. I really hope this will help convince more people to participate and invest in this project.
I read the whole article and it is amazing these kinds of articles can help support a project a lot because a lot of people go on that website and read about the project.

It sounds like this recent tragic event has inspired you to look into how the health system can be improved in your country, I would also like to see the health system in my country continue to improve and I think medical projects on the blockchain like AIDOC can help introduce new technologies to the health sector.

Looks like you really adore this one and is understandable given what has happened. Luckily the health sector in general is always advancing at a great speed and hopefully these new technology would allow accessibility to doctors. I hope they let out their demo to the public so we get first hand experience.  

I really can't wait to try out the demo, I'm very excited to see their involvement in health insurance markets and how their imaging technology will make it easier for remote users to get diagnosis of illnesses.

I'll really love to try out the demo as well that's if the public will be able to partake in, demo of this sort are always done privately tho to ensure everything runs smoothly before releasing it to the public.

Yeah, unfortunately the demo so far is only available in China. I am really looking forward to the release for other parts of the world

Too bad that the demo is currently only available in China. I like to test demo versions.
As soon as the demo for Europe is available, I will take a close look at it, the topic really interests me
Owillz

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 09:10:15 AM

Cool suggestions, but I would say if it would attract more expenses then there might not be need for it presently. I feel all sending should be geared towards the project developments since the  sites is doing just exactly its meant to do at the moment, upgrades can come on later on. My thoughts though
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 10:19:12 AM

Too bad that the demo is currently only available in China. I like to test demo versions.
As soon as the demo for Europe is available, I will take a close look at it, the topic really interests me
Can you find any reviews of the demo that is available in China? because then we could know a little bit of how it is going or even a video?
Hendobox

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 11:42:31 AM

In order to maintain the rapid establishment,sustained and healthy development of the community and the entire ecological environment, AIDOC will reserve 25% of tokens for eco-incubation, market promotion, business development, legal compliance, early special contributions awards, liquidity plan, etc.
Nathan01

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2018, 02:50:59 PM

The unique “life mining” mechanism of the AIDOC chain enables users to upload their health vital signs data and medical data to the chain and build their own bit digital person to get token rewards through the way that is similar to "mining".

True but this time the mining is way different and guarantees the use case of the aidoc token and Maintains the value of the token over time

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
chan001

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 04:52:51 PM

AIDOC will provide the healthcare industry with a full range of medical service solutions based on blockchain and artificial intelligence as the core underlying technology.
As I can see AIDOC tokens already listed but trading at lower than ICO price, even though project concept is very good. I am thinking of buying this AIDOC tokens. Hope it will give good return in future.
girib1684

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:05:42 PM

The token AIDOC is the most important tool to realize the value delivery of the project. AIDOC super doctor can quickly help users to provide diagnosis and treatment Suggestions, and protect our health all the time.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 06:08:58 PM

The unique “life mining” mechanism of the AIDOC chain enables users to upload their health vital signs data and medical data to the chain and build their own bit digital person to get token rewards through the way that is similar to "mining".

True but this time the mining is way different and guarantees the use case of the aidoc token and Maintains the value of the token over time

I am wondering who pays the tokens to me when I upload my medical data to the chain. Will it be Aidoc who pays me or a company who wants to use my data?
rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 07:33:35 PM

Yeah AIDOC need to hire some new designers and freshen up the website, they could do with getting some translators to help work on the wording on the English site and the white paper.

When you are visiting a good site you will get the feeling that it is professional, and you will be more interested. However the site today is just decent, and is functional.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: