Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:20:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47152 times)
jujubax
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 29, 2018, 09:45:49 PM

I think that the assumption of 300 bytes per message is not very precise, because you also have to store sender and receiver addresses, the signature, probably some additional metadata.
If sender can read sent messages, they should be encrypted and stored twice (encrypted with receiver's private key and sender's private key).
Transactions of other types will also consume hard disk space.
Azza1070
Copper Member

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 30, 2018, 07:52:05 AM

please tell full about this projects. i want to know more about this projects..

Thank you for your comment brother.
You can find out all of the information about the ADAMANT Messenger in our Whitepaper.
The ADAMANT Whitepaper is available in your chosen language from the following link: https://adamant.im/whitepapers-library/
adamant.im (OP)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 54

ADAMANT — the most secure and anonymous messenger

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

I think that the assumption of 300 bytes per message is not very precise, because you also have to store sender and receiver addresses, the signature, probably some additional metadata.
If sender can read sent messages, they should be encrypted and stored twice (encrypted with receiver's private key and sender's private key).

Good thing you are wrong. We don't need to store messeges twice.
Actually all of transactions assumes few space, they are all optimized.

💬 ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger   ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Trusted and Open source ● Integrated payments ● Get welcome 0.09 ADM token for free messaging now
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ● 💬 ● ● ● ● ●
adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 10:05:56 AM

We met really talented people in the Yekaterinburg trip.
Meet DJ Alex Spite — soundcloud.com/alexspite.
ADAMANT + Music = Love ❤.

💬 ADAMANT Messenger ● ● ● ● ● ● ●   Try it now: Secure and Anonymous Messenger   ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
Trusted and Open source ● Integrated payments ● Get welcome 0.09 ADM token for free messaging now
adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2018, 08:30:05 PM

Buy ADAMANT tokens now and get additional volume bonus: 20—30 ETH: +20%, 30—50 ETH: +30%, 50—90 ETH: +40%, 90+ ETH: +50%. https://adamant.im/ico/

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2018, 07:16:30 AM

Have you already tried the most anonymous and secure messenger? If not, follow the link https://msg.adamant.im/, create an account, and receive 0.49 ADM to try decentralized chats for free!

ttookk

Activity: 994
Merit: 513

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:35:55 PM

I'm pretty astonished that not more people are commenting in here. Maybe it's the simplicity of the idea?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3469945.0

Can I just say how glad I am to see an ICo which is not just another ETH token?

My personal thoughts:

Pros:
  • Working prototype
  • Proven consensus system (Lisks codebase)
  • Relatively small hardcap (12 000 ETH or roughly 8 000 000 $)
  • Most of the tokens will be distributed
  • Sniffing around indicates, that this is a legit project (E.g. interview on the Lisk blog, yet no official endorsement)

Cons:
  • I'm not sure whether an independent blockchain is really needed for this project
  • It's still a token solution, meaning, you'll have to jump through hoops to get the tokens to pay, as opposed to payment via established currencies

General thoughts:
There is a number of projects working in that direction, which on the one hand is competition, on the other hand indicates a general interest in the idea. From what I'm seeing, Adamant is pretty far ahead, compared to others (Hush, ODN, et. al.).
With SHIFT, Ark, RISE and Blockpool, Lisks codebase has been utilized quite a bit. Projects like EOS will be using a variant of DPoS as well, so there might be more interest in projects going that route.
All in all, I feel the positives outweight the negative aspects, so I'll put a little bit in there.

Ref link:

https://adamant.im/ico/?referal=U10700721906004344123

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:36:18 AM

I'm pretty astonished that not more people are commenting in here. Maybe it's the simplicity of the idea?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3469945.0

Can I just say how glad I am to see an ICo which is not just another ETH token?

My personal thoughts:

Pros:
  • Working prototype
  • Proven consensus system (Lisks codebase)
  • Relatively small hardcap (12 000 ETH or roughly 8 000 000 $)
  • Most of the tokens will be distributed
  • Sniffing around indicates, that this is a legit project (E.g. interview on the Lisk blog, yet no official endorsement)

Cons:
  • I'm not sure whether an independent blockchain is really needed for this project
  • It's still a token solution, meaning, you'll have to jump through hoops to get the tokens to pay, as opposed to payment via established currencies

General thoughts:
There is a number of projects working in that direction, which on the one hand is competition, on the other hand indicates a general interest in the idea. From what I'm seeing, Adamant is pretty far ahead, compared to others (Hush, ODN, et. al.).
With SHIFT, Ark, RISE and Blockpool, Lisks codebase has been utilized quite a bit. Projects like EOS will be using a variant of DPoS as well, so there might be more interest in projects going that route.
All in all, I feel the positives outweight the negative aspects, so I'll put a little bit in there.

Ref link:

https://adamant.im/ico/?referal=U10700721906004344123

good afternoon! Thank you for your interest in the project. We will try for those who believe in us!

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 11:51:07 AM

stil55

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 02, 2018, 11:55:40 AM

Of course, as for any digital product, security, anonymity and reliability are the main factors for the successful development of the project. In Adamant messenger, developers took into account these factors and created the first messenger working on blockchain, also the fact that the project has an already working messenger i think this product will take a worthy place in the market.
adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 02, 2018, 12:24:20 PM

Dear Bounty campaign supporters! Bounty rewards have been paid. Please check your wallet balances and revise your rewards in Spreadsheets: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2626644. If there is an error, please send us email to bounty@adamant.im with links to your last two posts (and your Bitcointalk name). All corrections will be paid 05/30/2018.
Thanks for your support!

d34thkn3ll

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

Oh, please. Don't you have your own words and thoughts?

Looking for decentralized systems experts.
adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2018, 04:55:05 PM

You can trust ADAMANT. The Source Code is public https://github.com/adamant-im

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 04, 2018, 08:52:27 AM

Be sure to buy right now. Today’s ADM price is the best, 1 ADM = 0.0004 ETH (1 ETH = 2500 ADM). https://adamant.im/ico/

gadaganesa

Activity: 25

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 01:06:17 PM

Be sure to buy right now. Today’s ADM price is the best, 1 ADM = 0.0004 ETH (1 ETH = 2500 ADM). https://adamant.im/ico/
https://i.imgur.com/RgYB2SF.jpg
Great sharing. I will buy it now
adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2018, 08:29:41 PM

Starting from 2018-04-02, Investors with more, than 3 ETH, can contact us via ADAMANT Messenger U15738334853882270577, tell us how do they learn about the project, and get extra 10% ADM. Welcome!

freneza

Activity: 36

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:45:50 PM

I looked at the subject Admant is secure messenger, encrypted with blockchain. The platform is already working to increase investment rates. Digital product, security, anonymity and railability issues have contributed to the developer, really it's pretty cool.
adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:44:44 AM

I looked at the subject Admant is secure messenger, encrypted with blockchain. The platform is already working to increase investment rates. Digital product, security, anonymity and railability issues have contributed to the developer, really it's pretty cool.

Thanks for the feedback!

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 08:46:52 AM

Dear users of ADAMANT Messenger and all interested!
The ADAMANT TECH LABS (ADAMANT Messenger) is going to meet partners in Nizhniy Novgorod on May 06-08. If you are nearby and are interested to meet us in person, contact us via ADAMANT Messenger: U15738334853882270577.
Together to the future of messaging!

adamant.im (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 06, 2018, 06:34:16 PM

ADAMANT developers implemented the instant notification service (Push notifications): github.com/Adamant-im/AdamantNotificationService. This service does not only provide convenience but also saves battery power. See how it works: https://youtu.be/WK3gyH7_iAw.
Now we are going to connect Push to iOS app and then we will transfer it to other platforms.
Together to the future of messaging!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: