Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:00:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 💬 ADAMANT Messenger — ETH/BTC/etc. in-chat payments, open source and secure  (Read 47145 times)
DarkPunk

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:18:38 PM

Tell me please, on this platform, anyone can become a delegate member or just a certain circle of people?
As far as i know, a delegate member can be a person who has made a deposit of 3000 ADM tokens. And you also need to get users ' votes.
What are the users ' votes and how to get them?
Frankly speaking i do not know myself, perhaps there will be a vote of users. But it is not clear what criteria will be used to delegate member.
What do you think is the growth potential of this token ?
The value of the token is due to the fact that this token will be a means of payment for the transfer of messages and data within the messenger.
And the more it will be used the higher the token price will be. I think that this messenger is quite able to compete with existing applications and will have a huge customer base.
CravenEconomics

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:23:45 PM

Quite an interesting project, it will be very interesting to observe the development of this messenger. Will it be able to find its regular users. The only thing I'm a little confused about is the message fee.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Activity: 238
Merit: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:25:45 PM

Quite an interesting project, it will be very interesting to observe the development of this messenger. Will it be able to find its regular users. The only thing I'm a little confused about is the message fee.
Anonymity and security come at a cost. If you are interested in the complete confidentiality of your information you will pay a small amount of money for the opportunity to conduct a dialogue in this messenger. Developers of the project also need to make money. Profit from the air will not appear
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:28:06 PM

Anonymity and security come at a cost. If you are interested in the complete confidentiality of your information you will pay a small amount of money for the opportunity to conduct a dialogue in this messenger. Developers of the project also need to make money. Profit from the air will not appear
I think this thing is very much alienate a lot of people. Maybe i could be wrong. Maybe people are really willing to pay for it.
LitecoinDarkFilm

Merit: 13

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:29:46 PM

I think this thing is very much alienate a lot of people. Maybe i could be wrong. Maybe people are really willing to pay for it.
At the moment there is no messenger that provides such opportunities to users. It is a completely autonomous and secure messenger. It is natural for such benefits should be charged some sort of fee.
CravenEconomics

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 12:31:01 PM

At the moment there is no messenger that provides such opportunities to users. It is a completely autonomous and secure messenger. It is natural for such benefits should be charged some sort of fee.
Let's see how developers implement their product and present it to the world. I wonder how many users will be willing to pay for something to use the messenger and whether such at all.
Seidr

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:35:35 PM

I bought the project tokens. I think this is the right decision

Do you think that you will be able to profit from the tokens when they go to the exchange?
josell

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:40:58 PM

I bought the project tokens. I think this is the right decision

Do you think that you will be able to profit from the tokens when they go to the exchange?

Yes exactly. I'm sure of this, because the project promises to be a leader and users will actively buy tokens
josell

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:46:07 PM

And where can I find information about the developers? Can I read an article or any other information where I learn about the information developers?
Seidr

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:50:59 PM

And where can I find information about the developers? Can I read an article or any other information where I learn about the information developers?

Oh sure! On the official website of the project you can find an article where you will find answers to your questions!
josell

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 03:56:03 PM

Oh sure! On the official website of the project you can find an article where you will find answers to your questions!

Thank you so much! I will definitely refer to the official website so that I can read the article. Tell me, what exactly is in it? What information is available?
Seidr

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:00:53 PM

Thank you so much! I will definitely refer to the official website so that I can read the article. Tell me, what exactly is in it? What information is available?

In the article you can find information about each member of the team. His specialty, role in the team, the experience that each participant has. A lot of information!
oxoxoxox

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:02:40 PM

The possibility of completely anonymous correspondence is very important in the 21st century . When almost all of our personal data is at risk .
If you take the example of Telegram, it is very well suited to your description. All messages are well encrypted and no one has access to them.
You are very wrong, read more about the possibilities of Telegram and about the specifics of his work.
Do you think hackers will not be able to hack this messenger? Now almost everything is broken into. Various hacker attacks are carried out. If the project is connected to the internet it is already at risk.
I think this question can be answered from the perspective of cryptography. The reason why cryptocurrency is unbreakable is precisely because the chance of cracking the password is even less than the probability of Mars hitting the earth. Otherwise, Bitcoin will have died long ago.This is a mathematical probability.

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
josell

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:06:09 PM

I searched the site for one hour, but could not find the article. I looked at the main page and inside the site. Where can I find a copy of the article, because I did not find it on the site?
Seidr

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 04:11:11 PM

I searched the site for one hour, but could not find the article. I looked at the main page and inside the site. Where can I find a copy of the article, because I did not find it on the site?

You can find a copy on the forum of the project (on which we are communicating now). There you will see a link that will translate you to the official website and article!
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:16:17 PM

Hi guys. I've heard a lot about this project.
Now I decided to find out the details.
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:20:45 PM

Hey. First tell me how did you find the project?
Then I can answer your questions.
ModusPwnd

Activity: 546

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:25:05 PM

My friend told me. He advised me to take part.
Tell me what you think about the project. I'm curious to know this.
tippytoes

Activity: 1988
Merit: 275

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:28:06 PM

The possibility of completely anonymous correspondence is very important in the 21st century . When almost all of our personal data is at risk .
If you take the example of Telegram, it is very well suited to your description. All messages are well encrypted and no one has access to them.
You are very wrong, read more about the possibilities of Telegram and about the specifics of his work.
Do you think hackers will not be able to hack this messenger? Now almost everything is broken into. Various hacker attacks are carried out. If the project is connected to the internet it is already at risk.
I think this question can be answered from the perspective of cryptography. The reason why cryptocurrency is unbreakable is precisely because the chance of cracking the password is even less than the probability of Mars hitting the earth. Otherwise, Bitcoin will have died long ago.This is a mathematical probability.

You have good analogy on that. I remember someone here from the forum asking for help on getting his private keys or password from his bitcoin wallet because he forgot it. And he's giving a good amount of reward as he owns a lot of bitcoins on that wallet. But to no avail, I think no one is successful in cracking the code that he wants. So this project might really be successful in implementing their mission. The time would be the only question. When will it happen?
zhaojundong

View Profile
May 26, 2018, 09:29:31 PM

My friend told me. He advised me to take part.
Tell me what you think about the project. I'm curious to know this.
Okay. I think that the developers have created a unique project.
Honestly, I did not find other similar projects. They put a part of their soul here.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 »
  Print  

Jump to: