Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:54:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3891 times)
Mikejones64

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:29:37 PM

I have read the url you posted and I find it quite useful. Now I realized I'm in the right track and I'm still beggining to invest.
Well, there are many advantage of investing but there are more disadvatages. One of the disadvantage is  you don't know when you will earn. Some tokens are not getting high. But then, don't lose hope. Wink
Lonthe

Activity: 384
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:38:22 PM

For us the benefits we get are huge, because for us bitcoin is a very easy way to make a profit, if you do not want to lose a big profit for us you do not sell the price when the price is red, so you will not lose profits.
In investment opportunities for loss and profit are the same, everyone never knows about the future and hopes better, but I'm sure that bitcoin investment is more profitable than any investment.

OOOBTC.com ●  ●  Trade Crypto On This Awesome Platform
▬▬ ●  Lightning Enabled  | Fast & Secure  |  11 Mil Bounty ●  ▬▬
Bounty Thread Whitepaper FB Page Twitter Telegram
Dayan1

Activity: 388
Merit: 100

All-in-One Crypto Payment Solution

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:38:04 PM

I have read the url you posted and I find it quite useful. Now I realized I'm in the right track and I'm still beggining to invest.
Well, there are many advantage of investing but there are more disadvatages. One of the disadvantage is  you don't know when you will earn. Some tokens are not getting high. But then, don't lose hope. Wink

I think you just dont know how cryptos or altcoins work . If you're thinking that you cannot completely predict the price of a certain coin I think you are newbie , Im not saying this to offend you but to teach you on how you can predict the price, For example the xrp token , last month it has a news regarding lawsuit and after 1 hour it dumps, so why does that happen? It is because the whales or the big investor of a certain coin are aiming for a good reputation , so if there is a lawsuit it means it has a bad reputation so the whales pulls out his investment, that is the most important thing in investment or even here in crypto , reputation .

▀█████▄▀████▄▀███▄▀██▄▀█▄▀▄        NUPay        ▄▀▄█▀▄██▀▄███▀▄████▀▄█████▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●   A New Crypto-Payment Platform   ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█      Telegram  ]      [   Medium   ]      [   ICO Page   ]      [  Facebook  ]      [ Instagram ]      █
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:10:25 PM

First before doing so and entering the bitcoin or what ever market you want to trade in you must study what kind of investment you are going to risk with and you really need also to invest a lot of time to polish your skills to become ready in the incoming circumstances win or lose experience is your best teacher now to come up with the disadvantage among other trading channels in crypto its very volatile the movement of the prices are extremely fast and its not friendly if you are new to the market but it can be your advantage if you can adjust to the changes.
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:43:59 PM

Actually loss and profit depends on yourself if you are good at investing in this bitcoin then you will get a lot of profit and vice versa but most who have invested in bitcoin always get a lot of profit.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:21:24 PM

Actually loss and profit depends on yourself if you are good at investing in this bitcoin then you will get a lot of profit and vice versa but most who have invested in bitcoin always get a lot of profit.
Yes I agree on that I believe that it depends on us. And it also depend in our patience., we can really gain a huge amount of profit if we are good on investing. Patience is really the most valuable thing here in crypto and also we need to see the update of the price before we do some decision so that we can avoid losing.

putriangel

Activity: 111

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:30:12 PM

Investing in bitcoin is a risk. We must be prepared to accept the risks. Bitcoin is very unstable and too difficult to guess. So if you are in doubt then do not invest in bitcoin. But big profits can be gotten here I think.
crutu

Activity: 50
Merit: 3

KUWA.ai

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:42:36 PM

many people benefit from bitcoin investments, they believe that this type of investment is very promising and is a type of digital currency investment that has the potential to become a long-term investment asset. but on the other hand, we can lose the money we have on cryptocurrency at any time because no one can control the price movement in the market

───[  KUWA  ]───
─────────────[  Securely Connect Smart Contracts with Real-World Data and APIs ]─────────────
───[  KUWA.ai  ]───
Nyenyepogi

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:58:56 PM

For us the benefits we get are huge, because for us bitcoin is a very easy way to make a profit, if you do not want to lose a big profit for us you do not sell the price when the price is red, so you will not lose profits.
Don't forget that bitcoin has a decentralized form and we can used our wallet as a bank, but I agree that we can get a huge amount of profit in bitcoin because it is very volatile but its like a double edge sword the faster we gain profit the faster we lose it also, so better to know when to pull the trigger and one of disadvantage I notice bitcoin transaction now is very slow and high fees I hope the dev will work on that things.
@hosimanaka

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 10:49:03 PM

The benefit that BTC gives us is that we earn the most money, we can earn money in the shortest time and they will be one of the lucrative markets. But the hidden inside is the unforeseen risks, we can see that many people have lost and lost capital. Many people have been deceived appropriating all property.
Star_Bucks

Activity: 263
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 02:58:29 AM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
Investing in bitcoin has advantages it will get your capital double or triple when you invest in a good investor the disadvantages of investing in bitcoin is when the investor is not good and not trusted the capital you invest will lead to scam or bankcruptcy.
kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:18:52 AM

The advantage here is that we can earn quite fast, in a short time you can be rich thanks to BTC price increases, the disadvantage is that they are very risky, fluctuating prices. so you can lose your capital at any time. Next time, BTC price will probably increase so now is the most appropriate investment time. And be careful with the hackers.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:25:37 AM

Investing in bitcoin always has its pros and cons. Due to the unstability of bitcoin prices often rise and low repeatedly.. Investing on it would make a big profit if you are a good investor but there are also disadvantages that may lead you to your bankruptcy.
Investing in bitcoin has advantages you will earn a lot if you invest in a good investor to double your capital and to get higher salary and the disadvantages of investing in bitcoin may lead you to your bankruptcy if you have a not good investor.
I think it's a risk, if you say that bitcoin advantages is giving you a lot of money and bitcoin disadavantages can make you bankruptcy, that is the risk of an investment dude, for specially I think bitcoin has advantages that are not owned by other currencies like decentralization and anonymous, but that's things what makes bitcoin banned everywhere, lots of financial crime happen because bitcoin, I think it's the disadvantages of bitcoin
abas_ir

Activity: 518
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:27:21 AM

The advantage here is that we can earn quite fast, in a short time you can be rich thanks to BTC price increases, the disadvantage is that they are very risky, fluctuating prices. so you can lose your capital at any time. Next time, BTC price will probably increase so now is the most appropriate investment time. And be careful with the hackers.
we have to observe cryptomarket before investing.it have risk and disadvantages to that able make our money totally lost.high return invesment have high risk to.we have to considered about it.
kipo

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:04:06 AM

Bitcoin can be used in all countries. Your account can not be frozen. Nobody has control over the crypto currency, neither the state, nor the organization. No requisites and preconditions for transactions are required. Has no limits on the transaction.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:34:33 AM

we have to observe cryptomarket before investing.it have risk and disadvantages to that able make our money totally lost.high return invesment have high risk to.we have to considered about it.
i think the risk of price fluctuations is the most important thing to know before investing in bitcoin. many people think bitcoin makes a lot of money, but they do not see the process and the level of risk, and finally they say bitcoin is a lie Grin

babaya

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 05:44:59 AM

i think the risk of price fluctuations is the most important thing to know before investing in bitcoin. many people think bitcoin makes a lot of money, but they do not see the process and the level of risk, and finally they say bitcoin is a lie Grin
bitcoin fluctuation become its advantages.trader and investors can take opportunity from this fluctuations.place their buy order on its will give them profits and also risk too.depend how they analize price fluctuations
no0dlepunk

Activity: 490
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 06:53:16 AM

Well, the only disadvantage that I can see is when everybody abandons bitcoin, then your possessions are only good as a leaf. If you have watched the movie THE NERVE, you'll understand what am I talkin about.
spongegar

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 07:48:31 AM

I'll just answer the question directly and not read or click on the link. Investing on BTC is all well and good. But then again, BTC doesn't have much projects as compared to Ethereum has alotnof projects which means more peolple will buy. Btc is very volatile it's rise and.dips.are in thousands so that is a risky investment.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Axelseseclevz

Activity: 313
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 08:50:09 AM

Advantages,bitcoin is trusted of many people and it is proven for so many years,that's why,your investing will be successful if ever. Disadvantages,every investing we know that there's a high risks,bitcoin is volatile in market,there's a tendency of lose capital. But it all,are depend on your strategies you will apply when investing.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      MEXC.com      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: