Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 01:48:18 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3891 times)
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:42:26 PM

The advantage here is that we can earn quite fast, in a short time you can be rich thanks to BTC price increases, the disadvantage is that they are very risky, fluctuating prices. so you can lose your capital at any time. Next time, BTC price will probably increase so now is the most appropriate investment time. And be careful with the hackers.
we have to observe cryptomarket before investing.it have risk and disadvantages to that able make our money totally lost.high return invesment have high risk to.we have to considered about it.
i think the risk of price fluctuations is the most important thing to know before investing in bitcoin. many people think bitcoin makes a lot of money, but they do not see the process and the level of risk, and finally they say bitcoin is a lie Grin
bitcoin fluctuation become its advantages.trader and investors can take opportunity from this fluctuations.place their buy order on its will give them profits and also risk too.depend how they analize price fluctuations
But that is only in theory, how many people have lost money due to the fluctuations in the price of bitcoin compared to the amount of people that have earn money with the fluctuations, I'm sure that at least 5 times more people have lost their money due to the fluctuations than those that earned from it and this show to us how dangerous are the variations in the price of bitcoin.
Lalapan

Activity: 239
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 09:47:29 PM

The advantage here is that we can earn quite fast, in a short time you can be rich thanks to BTC price increases, the disadvantage is that they are very risky, fluctuating prices. so you can lose your capital at any time. Next time, BTC price will probably increase so now is the most appropriate investment time. And be careful with the hackers.
we have to observe cryptomarket before investing.it have risk and disadvantages to that able make our money totally lost.high return invesment have high risk to.we have to considered about it.
i think the risk of price fluctuations is the most important thing to know before investing in bitcoin. many people think bitcoin makes a lot of money, but they do not see the process and the level of risk, and finally they say bitcoin is a lie Grin
Agree I think fluctuations are the first thing you should know before investing in bitcoin. because believe it or not almost all people suffer losses due to fluctuations. eg from a high price then drops very deep quickly it is a factor of fluctuation. but many people are lose for failing to sell before fluctuations occur
then before we invest in bitcoin we must know and understand the situation and market conditions that occur. and we must also follow its development. so you will never be late news about bitcoin. and do not get carried away the atmosphere if you have been carried away this atmosphere will give you a loss, therefore we must always use the logic if you want to get huge profits. because investing in bitcoin is very risky.
tarable

Activity: 1258
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:29:42 PM

The advantages of investing in bitcoin are huge, and the main advantage is getting huge profits, and the losses on bitcoin are also huge, as bitcoin prices sometimes go up and down, so we can lose if we can not analyze bitcoin prices.
the advantages and disadvantages in the bitcoin are indeed equally great. but we must know yes, bitcoin is certainly a profit if we are not nervous in selling bitcoin that we have today. then by waiting we will get a profit
ejandjm18

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:12:44 AM

Advantage of investing bitcoin are; Highly Liquid in comparison to other cryptocurrencies, Greater volume, so chances of fraud are less, May provide Higher returns, Acceptable by many countries for payment purpose, Traded on thousands of sites, Transferable, It can be called as the deciding factor of the cryptocurrency market i.e. If Bitcoin falls, The entire crypto market falls & Vice Versa.
Some of the disadvantages are : Highly volatile and end up into a loss of all your investment, Affected by political and government policies, Affected by international market including forex market, Instances have been seen, where bitcoin has been used for the purpose of money laundering & illegal activities including terrorism.
In the end, I would conclude that Its the beginning of the new era and One who is a bull investor and have a postitive attribute towards it should definitely invest in it for long term to reap greater returns.
Jembut Ireng

Activity: 586
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:05:35 AM

In the investment of course advantages and disadvantages is related to profit, I think as long as we get a profit then we invest into advantages whereas if prices continue to decline as now the investment becomes disadvantages.
nguli

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:21:53 AM

I think private investment in the world of cryptocurrency such as bitcoin seems very profitable because of the price movement you can get a profit when bitcoin prices become very expensive.
ghiehhhh101

Activity: 95

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:29:04 AM

Well without reading the idea of the other for me the advantage of bitcoin is that bitcoin increases its value more, but the disadvantage is that you cannot predict when you will gain and how many are loss.
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:51:30 AM

Investing to bitcoin have advatange and disadvantage , we talk abiut advantage when you buy bitcoin and the price increase you will earn profit and sometimes more profit. The advantage is when the price decrease very deep your money lose because you bought bitcoin when price is high.
ashkanm

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 06:46:53 AM

Investing in bitcoin always has its pros and cons.There are a lot of advantages and disadvantages on investing in bitcoin but I will just give you one for the advantage and one for disadvantage. the main advantage is getting huge profits, and the losses on bitcoin are also huge
kateryana81

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:40:34 AM

We are now well aware of the importance of crypto world and its advantages as well as disadvantages. The Bitcoin is responsive and absolute if you are giving it a right click to control it in the right direction towards profit. There comes a problem too when a person do not care of wallet and opening the password publicly will create trouble and this is the only disadvantage which is common with other currency and depending upon the care of user.
ArnoldChippy

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:38:41 PM

The advantages of investing in bitcoin are huge, and the main advantage is getting huge profits, and the losses on bitcoin are also huge, as bitcoin prices sometimes go up and down, so we can lose if we can not analyze bitcoin prices.
the advantages and disadvantages in the bitcoin are indeed equally great. but we must know yes, bitcoin is certainly a profit if we are not nervous in selling bitcoin that we have today. then by waiting we will get a profit
To  me i personally cannot see any disadvantage but a lot of advantages are there while using bitcoin, in fact bitcoin is currently using as for investment purposes, but in future i am sure that when bitcoin will become much more popular then it will be using for so many other purpose, it will provide as the facilities to people that we can get from fiat currency.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
GreatBug

Activity: 629
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 09:56:04 PM

The biggest advantage to invest on bitcoin is easy way to earn a lot of money if you have brain, but on the other hand it's really risky and this investment is not always profitable.
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:11:00 PM

the risk in bitcoin is always there, but the most important risk is to my knowledge loss. the losses that we have to face with any consequences. so we do not complain with that.
Kwadwogray

Activity: 22

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:14:58 PM

Advantages of bitcoin investment include: you get to operate and maneuver your own bitcoin account, You get to pull out your bitcoin whenever you want, you enjoy a massively cheaper transaction costs and so on. Disadvantages? Governments causing FUDs everyday may make you a jittery bitcoin holder. But you have to understand that you are part of a very important renaissance, the digital world.
tubig123

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:23:01 PM

Investing bitcoin advantages those holding a bitcoin it can be exchange anytime if it is needed especially the value of bitcoin up, so  its a big oppurtunity we had other sustain in other purposes if we have this can support our financial.
BulbaLord

Activity: 261
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:57:20 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency

Investing in bitcoin advantage and disadvantages?.  I think in advantage in bitcoin is easy way of making money  and making a good profit.  Disadvantage of bitcoin is you don't know if the price is decreased.
tuturutmunding

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:24:25 PM

investing in bitcoin is beneficial very easy to get the money transaction system is very easy and not burdened cost facilitate the investor in making purchases or payments. but seen from the side of the loss bitcoin is unstable price bubble allows to drop drastically will harm investors when the sale
Yadstiker

Activity: 373
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 01:22:24 AM

Investing in bitcoin is always a good idea and one of the advantages of it is for long term purposes, bitcoin gives a lot of opportunity and also benefits, the disadvantages is you don`t know actually when will bitcoin dumping time and some of sites right now are scams that`s why its better to review the important details in order to regain your profit if you want to invest.
Sir Legend

Activity: 1792
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 03:42:00 AM

Investment is always something that advantages and disadvantages, let alone investment cryptocurrency that like roller coaster then must make us must always be patient to get profit.
giarised

Activity: 357
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 10:33:29 AM

In the investment of course advantages and disadvantages is related to profit, I think as long as we get a profit then we invest into advantages whereas if prices continue to decline as now the investment becomes disadvantages.
Yeah you are right. Not only bitcoin but every business of the world has advantages and disadvantages, but people still there to do businesses because if we calculate disadvantages and withdraw our money we cannot do any business in the world. The same is here with bitcoin. I think advantages are more than disadvantages and that why the investors should be cool and patients.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: