Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:25:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3889 times)
hitchcoin

Activity: 326
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:39:30 PM

the first and the most likely advantage that I have spotted on my experience is the amount of money you can invest, they are not mandatory
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gypat

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:45:21 PM

The cryptocurrency market is very volatile and can mean a lost of huge sums of money if you invest especially at the wrong time. Nevertheless it can make a lot if you invest at the right time.
amih

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:00:01 PM

if we talk about profits and also losses in my opinion in every activity will definitely find such a thing and it is a risk that must be faced for all people who want to join in bitcoin activities. One of the benefits to be gained is when bitcoin prices increase, of course, it will be very profitable and vice versa when the price down can be a loss that will be in the can. but with a good strategy I think you will be able to minimize the losses gained even that will happen instead in my opinion will be more profitable when compared with the loss.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:27:11 AM

Advantages of bitcoin investment include: you get to operate and maneuver your own bitcoin account, You get to pull out your bitcoin whenever you want, you enjoy a massively cheaper transaction costs and so on. Disadvantages? Governments causing FUDs everyday may make you a jittery bitcoin holder. But you have to understand that you are part of a very important renaissance, the digital world.
One of the biggest advantages is for the first time in a long time we are the complete owners of our money, if you think you own the money in your bank account or the money in your pocket you are wrong that is the money of the government, this is why they can take it away so easily if they want but the bitcoin in your wallet is completely yours and it does not matter if the government want to take it, if you were careful no one can confiscate your bitcoin without your permission.
Poortorich2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:36:35 AM

Advatages and Disadvantages about bitcoins is, the Advantage is if you invest your big finacial capital when it will down the value of bitcoins is low price its time to buy bitcoins, but if the bitcoins value will going up you will be bless if you have invest you big capital when you will convert it, then the Disadvages of the bitcoins when the value of bitcoins will going down then you want to covert it its so low value, is not the time to cash in. but wait for the proper time. be patient an enjoy your time here.
Bitcoin_Delivery

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:43:20 AM

profit or loss is dependent on us to respond. actually for now this cryptocurrency is still in favorable category according to me. if we do understand then we will also profit
normanderecho

Activity: 460

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:36:50 AM

My opinion about advantage and disadvantage of bitcoin is the advantage of bitcoin is the price is very high and theres a big possible that the original price will reach in the future and people like bitcoin because is easy to get money if you have patience and trust on bitcoin and the disadvantage of bitcoin is many country banning bitcoin brcause i think other government replace the own currency so that bitcoin did not legalize in every country.

enwi

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 06:33:00 AM

I think investing in bitcoin must have its advantages and disadvantages, the advantages of investing in bitcoin of course you will get a profit and make money, while the disadvantages from investing in bitcoin is you can lose money because the price of bitcoin is fluctuating
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:34:42 AM

The advantage having bitcoin we have a chance to generate a lot of profit and the disadvantage we can also lose our money but it will never happen if we have a proper knowledge because we all know that bitcoin is very volatile, So I think right timing is needed on when to sell and when to buy for not to lose our money.
Gondwanaland

Activity: 354

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:41:52 AM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency

Investing in bitcoin have a advantages as well disadvantages. The advantages in investing in bitcoin are you can earn a huge of profit. You are secured here, your identity as well as your salary that you gain. Have a fast transaction and there’s a lot of more. The disadvantage is you need to tke risk. But taking riak is part of our life so we need to accept it bacaise it is only achallenge for us.

RATEONIUM              Twitter       Telegram     Reddit   
GLOBAL BLOCKCHAIN BASED PRODUCT
██  ██ SERVICE RATING PLATFORM Gothic ██  ██
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:46:36 AM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency

Investing in bitcoin have a advantages as well disadvantages. The advantages in investing in bitcoin are you can earn a huge of profit. You are secured here, your identity as well as your salary that you gain. Have a fast transaction and there’s a lot of more. The disadvantage is you need to tke risk. But taking riak is part of our life so we need to accept it bacaise it is only achallenge for us.

Sometimes in our life we need to get out of our comfort zones and take our chances on the opportunities we see. The higher risk always gives the highest return. But of course this should be accompanied with proper knowledge.
BitcoinMarketer39

Activity: 392

ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:52:50 AM

I only see advantages if you are going to invest on bitcoins, because the price will keep on increasing as the time goes by and if you do not believe that then you can look at the market statistics of bitcoins in order to determine that it was very profitable.

Vohoanghiep

Activity: 301

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:34:34 AM

I think coin will have its advantages and disadvantages. With Bitcoin, too, it gives users control over their finances, privacy and security, anonymously. Besides, its value is constantly changing so it is very suitable for investors. On the other hand, it is banned by the government, very little used as cash
kirito1614

Activity: 336
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:27:56 AM

Despite the fact that this has expressed a legitimate focuses, a portion of the dangers have been opposed in light of the fact that bitcoin is to some degree getting to be standard at this point. You can utilize bitcoin and purchase a considerable amount of stuff in return, as many individuals are in supreme yearn for bitcoin. They find bitcoin it be pain free income so for what reason not? Bitcoin is presently being traceable and there are better altcoins that are great as far as namelessness.
SirLancelot

Activity: 2478
Merit: 582

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:10:12 AM

Investing in Bitcoin has risks and benefits.
I think Bitcoin will have many advantages over the risks if managed properly and properly.
Investing with Bitcoin has the advantage that its price value can double to a high number, Bitcoin has only a limited amount but its demand is enough that this makes the Bitcoin price becomes high.
Bitcoin's deficiency is that its value is volatile, so its decline and rise are hard to predict.
Do not ask about advantages because you will not count, ask about disadvantages so that you may get your answer. The disadvantages are related to the mind of an investor and this is common to other sources as well; careless person will handle the Bitcoin irrelevantly and a less knowledgeable person will make wrong decisions and a careless person will reveal its secret password of wallet to others. These are the disadvantages which are depending on you and if you control all these then you are in the sea of profits.
hitchcoin

Activity: 326

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:04:48 PM

one of the disadvantages for me it's about the volatility of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, so there is always a chance to lose everything
kateycoin

Activity: 882
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:24:27 PM

For me the advantage of bitcoin is will give you a good profit and we can use bitcoin in many ways like pay our bills using bitcoin wallet without a hassle. The disadvantage of bitcoin is the risk when it comes to investment but it will depends to the people who manage their investment.

███    TWITTER      MOCKTAIL      WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                        FIRST SEMI-FUNGIBLE TOKEN ON BSC         SMART CONTRACT    ███
███  TELEGRAM       SWAP             PANCAKE      ███
Mylove risa

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:37:45 PM

one of the disadvantages for me it's about the volatility of Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies, so there is always a chance to lose everything

* Advantages:
1. Freedom of Payment - Allows you to send and receive money instantly anywhere and anytime. No bank holiday. No country borders. No restrictions apply. Bitcoin gives its users full control over their money.
2. Very low cost - Bitcoin payments are currently processed at no cost or at a very low cost. Users can enter fees in transactions to obtain priority processing, thus securing faster transaction confirmation by the network. In addition, the seller processor is there to assist sellers in processing transactions, converting bitcoins into conventional fiat currency, and putting money directly into seller's bank account each day. Since all of these services are Bitcoin based, the required cost is much lower than the credit card network or PayPal.
3. Low risk for sellers - Bitcoin transactions are very secure, irrevocable, and do not contain any personal or sensitive information from customers. This protects the seller from losses due to fraud or chargeback cheating, as well as unnecessary PCI adjustments. Sellers can easily expand into new markets where credit cards are not available and fraud rates are very high. The end result of Bitcoin is lower cost, wider market, and fewer administrative expenditures,
4. Security and control - Bitcoin users have full control over their transactions; it is not possible for sellers to create unwanted or unnecessary bills as can happen with other payment methods. Payment with Bitcoin can be made without including a personal identifier for the payment process. This provides strong protection from identity thieves. Bitcoin users can also protect their money with backup and encryption.
5. Transparent and neutral - All information related to the Bitcoin money supply is available in the chain for anyone who wants to verify or use it in real time. No individual or organization can control or manipulate the Bitcoin protocol because it is very cryptographically safe. This allows the Bitcoin nucleus to be completely neutral, transparent, and predictable.

* Disadvantages
1. Level of acceptance - Many people are still unaware of the existence of Bitcoin. Every day, more and more businesses are receiving bitcoin because they want to profit from bitcoin usage, but still the user list is still small and needs to grow to benefit from network effects.
2. Volatility - The total value of the bitcoin in circulation and the number of businesses using Bitcoin is still very small compared to what it should be. Therefore, small events, trade, or business activities can significantly affect bitcoin prices. In theory, this volatility will decrease as the market and technology of Bitcoin develop. Never before has there been a self-created currency, so it is very difficult (and interesting) to imagine what will happen next.
3. Ongoing development - Bitcoin software is still in beta with many incomplete features that are still actively developed. New devices, features and services are being developed to make Bitcoin more secure and accessible to the public. Some of these developments are still not ready for everyone. Most Bitcoin businesses are still new and have not offered insurance. In general, Bitcoin is still in the process of growing up.
BitProCoin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:30:57 PM

As you all know, investing in Btc can be risky, but a lot of people invest. One simple thing is that it can bring big income for us. But not everyone has. Being rich by Btc, you do not have the knowledge you will fail.
luckyluigi

Activity: 239
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:58:58 PM

Real article, with good explanation. but i think when you want to now something you need to try it for yourself and spend for it your own money
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: