Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:00:37 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3894 times)
Swanh

Activity: 138
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:09:15 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
In my opinion there are more advantages of bitcoin than its disadvantages.One of the advantages of bitcoin is it can be used anytime and anywhere as long as you have an internet connection,it can also be a store of value.Second advantages of bitcoin it can be a good form of investment and the last advantages of bitcoin is decentralization.Since it is decentralized , government has  no control over it and every transaction are non taxable.As for the disadvantages of Bitcoin it has no regulating body so it is more riskier,also it has no fixed value.
Ingoats

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:31:07 PM

To make it sinple, the advantage is the chance of earning huge profit whenever the market value is increasing. While on the other hand, there are risks involved which is a bit of a downside due to the market volatility. Good thing is that, dumps in the market are not permanent because there is always a tendency for the market to recover which requires patience to the investors. If selling will be avoided, there's nothing to be worried of.
Scavagers

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 02:46:43 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
Investing is kinda risky but it gives high reward. If you are into an investment, make sure you know the pros and cons of it,the risks and rewards of it. Once you decided to do investment, make sure you just put amount that you are willing to lose, so that you wont regret it at the last moment.
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:09:55 PM

Investing is kinda risky but it gives high reward. If you are into an investment, make sure you know the pros and cons of it,the risks and rewards of it. Once you decided to do investment, make sure you just put amount that you are willing to lose, so that you wont regret it at the last moment.
As quoted, bitcoin has got high risk associated with it. Considering the risk it is advised to invest what you can afford to loss. This is common, but from my experience with cryptocurrency it profits when we know it better and invest. Because, some people just come invest on someone else suggestion. Later when things didn't happen as predicted they loose hope and end up losing due to the unstable mind which doesn't have the patience.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Lhaine

Activity: 742
Merit: 128

Coinbene.com - Experience Fast Crypto Trading

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 03:40:45 PM

When we decided to invest our money in crypto we should know that it's either we can earn profit or we lose our money, you should be ready what ever may happen in your money once you start to invest.
balamuda

Activity: 318
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:28:55 PM

Every investment must have a risk, investment risk in bitcoin is huge, but if you can avoid the risk then you will get a good profit. So the profit or loss of the investment depends on the person who is investing.
rimueng agam

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:34:13 PM

Maybe all investments are losing and there are also benefits as well as bitcoin this, if you invest in bitcoin you will get profit and loss but most who have invested in bitcoin is already getting big profit but little loss, but this is just me just know
pasha2020

Activity: 3

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 05:44:35 PM

The advantage of investing bitcoin is that you can get very high profits. The drawback is that you must endure the sharp fluctuations in the market.
shaadsufi

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:28:06 PM

The advantages of investing in bitcoin are that you have a high rate of return greater than any other investment opportunity in the world here as this also comes with a cost of having a very high unpredictability and volatility rate but in the long term, this is not judgment.
Cult

Activity: 479

Enter the future of gaming

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:41:32 PM

It's always about whether to put all eggs in one basket or not. I personaly strongly believe in bitcoin, but still have other investments just in case as a black swan event is still possible.

RedCatMetaverse   
    ●  Play Learn and Earn blockchain game  ●   
Instagram  ◣ Discord  ◣Twitter  ◣Reddit
darkangel020716

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:57:00 PM

To make it sinple, the advantage is the chance of earning huge profit whenever the market value is increasing. While on the other hand, there are risks involved which is a bit of a downside due to the market volatility. Good thing is that, dumps in the market are not permanent because there is always a tendency for the market to recover which requires patience to the investors. If selling will be avoided, there's nothing to be worried of.

Exactly That's the advantages of bitcoin investment, giving you the huge profit in the end.
bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 08, 2018, 11:59:00 PM

A big advantage is when you sell Bitcoin at the top. A big advantage again if you buy from the bottom. Vise versa if you sold from the bottom, and you buy from the top it is your big loss.

Dancobit

Activity: 118
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 01:46:40 AM

Bitcoin has its advantages and disadvantages. I say, the virtual currency provides efficiency, transparency, and resilience. This is because there is no need for a mediating party in transactions such as banking, I think that profits also entice entrepreneurs to use virtual currency. From bring money to money changer better use virtual currency,
In addition, virtual currency also has the benefit of decentralization because it is spread across thousands of servers belonging to the miners. This causes the risk of data loss becomes minimal because there is a copy of data on other servers.
anwar98

Activity: 336

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 05:13:02 AM

Advantages.

1. HAVE A GLOBAL NETWORK
Bitcoin has been known in many countries around the world. Therefore, the use for the international realm is getting easier. You can transfer to other users abroad very easily.

2. FURTHER TRANSACTION PROCESSES
By using this bitcoin, the transaction process you need can run faster even if your relation is abroad. You do not need to take a lot of time and energy because transactions using bitcoins do not need financial institutions. So the transaction process can run faster.
jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
July 09, 2018, 07:22:08 AM

Bitcoin is new investment instrument and right now getting more popular. I think by investing on bitcoin, we will have advantages because i think in the future peoples will using bitcoin for their transaction.
In world where peoples connected with internet, bitcoin is good investment and I am believe bitcoin price will rising and become expensive
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 05:28:16 AM

bitcoin can provide many benefits when bitcoin prices go up, while you can lose when the price goes down and I think before investing you should know the benefits and know the loss of bitcoin before you invest in bitcoin again
berfanaf

Activity: 116
Merit: 2

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:20:22 AM

there are so many advantages and disadvantages when investing with bitcoin. it all depends on the market and our selves. if we become a bad trader, maybe investment will be lose, if we become a good trader will be profitable.
before investing in bitcoin, first learn about markets, prices, charts, etc.
fortunately if you buy bitcoin now at a cheap price, and sell when bitcoin prices go up. as easy as that but is not easy to do.
Yes, trading BTC is very profitable. It's like an intellectual game. Cool To win it is necessary to have a lot of knowledge, control emotions and have steel patience) I wish everyone success)) Smiley
Well, I agree with this advantage thing but the other one, I really go against it. Thing is, there is nothing here that can be free of risk. All that have involved in giving you money or we can say have a tendency or capability to grant you some omen for your investment, that thing must be risky and you have to take that risk from getting better results. So don’t must quote that out.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
thundercrystal

Activity: 334
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 09:32:43 AM

Investing in bitcoin always has its pros and cons. Due to the unstability of bitcoin prices often rise and low repeatedly.. Investing on it would make a big profit if you are a good investor but there are also disadvantages that may lead you to your bankruptcy.
When investing in bitcoin you need to be a risk taker. Becuase you dont know when your capital will double or lead to bankcruptcy. Because the price of bitcoin goes up and down so you need to be risk when in comes of investing.

▄▄█
      ▄▄█████
  ▄▄█████████       ██▄▄
██████████▀▀        ██████
██████▀▀  ▄▄█       ██████
██████ ▄████▀       ██████
██████ █▀▀      ▄▄█ ██████
██████       ▄████▀ ██████
██████       █▀▀  ▄▄██████
██████        ▄▄██████████
  ▀▀██       █████████▀▀
             █████▀▀
             █▀▀
.FiiiCoin..
Making Cryptocurrency
Available to All,
for All Purposes

████▄▄
████████▄▄
████████████▄▄
████████████████
████████████▀▀
████████▀▀
████▀▀
███████████  ██▄
██           ████▄
██           ██ ▀██▄
██           ████████
██  ███████      
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
██  █████████████  ██
██                 ██
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER
YELLOWPAPER
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 11:52:06 AM

Investing on bitcoin or others investment must be have a risk. Investing on bitcoin right now have advantages because bitcoin will be digital currency and used for internet transaction.
I think we have more advantages than disadvantages when we investing our money on bitcoin because we are living in the world that connected with internet

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
peacefulpeace

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 01:11:18 PM

all investment have their merits and demerits and bitcoin will not be left out. Bitcoin as an investment also has it own advantages and disadvantages. But the disadvantages of bitcoin depends on the mindset of the investor. Like i do always say, an investor should be emotionally stable, hoping for the best while expecting the worst. but the advantages of bitcoin way surpass the disadvantages.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: