Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3889 times)
pokang13

Activity: 106
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:49:30 AM

Investing bitcoin is a great decision you will ever make.It will help you do payment, purchasing and other tansactiins easily and conveniently.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:05:19 AM

Every investment has their own pros and cons, same with bitcoin. And here is what i thought about bitcoin's pros and cons.
Pros (advantages) :
1. Secure
2. Act as global currency
3. Inflation
4. Savings

Cons (disadvantages) :
1. Unstable
2. High risks (stolen or lost)
3. Money laundering

There are certain disadvantages if you invest in Bitcoin but as compared to the disadvantages, the advantages are numerous and big. Making money is one tough job if you are in the corporate business and you need to work hard and lots of homework. In crypto, having a good business plan and owning a good crypto currency in the market, you are prone to earn good margin of money in the green market when the price rise.
yusupjatigumilar

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:11:16 AM

asked if the issue of profit or loss I guess that is the thing that each person must have the relative size of each of them, it depends on the extent to which we can take advantage of opportunities and risks that are present as possible, if you are indeed clever exploit price movement happens every time on the bitcoin surely you will get a considerable advantage, but if on the contrary you will gain loss
BaraxLo

Activity: 910
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:35:30 AM

Investing in Bitcoin has advantages and disadvantages. It's your decision and the time to invest your destiny. So before investing in bitcoin you know what to do and you should also know the time to invest. And this is a wait for market crash because you can buy a bitcoin inexpensive and of course more btc you can buy. Certainly when the bitcoin price is higher then you earn a profit.
I think every asset in the market has its own short comings and benefits but people just do not stop investing and earning from such assets. There is no disadvantage in Bitcoin as long as you know about the advantages and as long as you think like a true businessman.

Millions across the world have been investing in it and if there was a disadvantage, they would have refrained form investing in Bitcoin. One should be a bit rational and should think out of the box as well. 
BigBos

Activity: 1876
Merit: 447

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:39:33 AM

Investing in Bitcoin has advantages and disadvantages. It's your decision and the time to invest your destiny. So before investing in bitcoin you know what to do and you should also know the time to invest. And this is a wait for market crash because you can buy a bitcoin inexpensive and of course more btc you can buy. Certainly when the bitcoin price is higher then you earn a profit.
I think every asset in the market has its own short comings and benefits but people just do not stop investing and earning from such assets. There is no disadvantage in Bitcoin as long as you know about the advantages and as long as you think like a true businessman.

Millions across the world have been investing in it and if there was a disadvantage, they would have refrained form investing in Bitcoin. One should be a bit rational and should think out of the box as well. 
I think that depends on how you use it. out there, there are so many people who fail at this, they fail to use bitcoin for several reasons. Well, but, I think if you really use it well, I think it will really benefit.
Clemcout

Activity: 77

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

Bitcoin is good because it is a non-correlated asset, which in many respects is similar to gold. However, the first crypto currency has a number of advantages over this precious metal. In particular, bitcoin is much more transportable and better serves as a means of exchange. However, while bitcoin has not become an effective payment system or a viable

Bitcoin has many advantages given to many investor, it has incredibly low transaction fees , in fact sometimes they are even free.Another major plus is the fact that you control it. In your wallet your Bitcoin is untouchable by Governments or banks. For example the Cyprus raid on banks could not take place if you held your cash as Bitcoin. Yet Bitcoin also have its disadvantages where in  it is not widely accepted nationwide. Wallet can be lost and sad to say their is nothing we can do to recover it, because as what I say government has no control to bitcoin.
I personally cannot see any disadvantage of bitcoin. but bitcoin has so many advantages. I think that the big advantage of bitcoin is that bitcoin is a universal currency and we can use it in any corner of the world. Bitcoin will very soon be available in all over the world and it will facilitate us to use it for everything for which we are currently using fiat currency.
The disadvantage is its volatile it can be drop at any time plus i a lots of scammers are here with fake ICO companies we should not believe and simply invest on them. I am happy to chose bitcoins its double my money and gives me huge profit.
When you find yourself in a country where the cryptocurrencies are allowed and have a proper system then it means that it is not less than heaven for you. When you hear that a person has this much investment in Bitcoin then you also think to have that time and this is due to its better response. We use it for convenience both as payment mode fast frictionless transaction and as investment source.
wendiar19

Activity: 470
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:41:00 AM

yes of course investment in bitcoin can provide very many benefits, you can save the money you have without taxes and you can get very much profit from the increase in bitcoin prices, don't be afraid that bitcoin prices will definitely be very expensive and bitcoin will be very rare someday.

ziac
Copper Member

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

”Decentralized Digital Billboards”

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:21:03 AM

There are many advantages of btc as a form of payment, the only problem i can see is, people really dont see bitcoin as a currency but rather an asset or investment that they expect to grow sporadically, if only people could treat btc as a payment or currency price manipulation and hype will be low, the disadvantage is btc is back with speculation with no real adaptation in real world due to price volatility

https://bidooh.io/ ▸▸  Decentralized Digital Billboards
Backed by OKEx & Director of Manchester United    ●●
dhwuy32koo11

Activity: 30

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:48:35 AM

This article is also interesting, I failed because I did not know the appropriate time to sell Bitcoin. Although the value of Bitcoin is still high, I still suffer from capital losses.
sgenuine

Activity: 854
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:54:02 PM

One of the main pluses could May very well faced head-on designed by instance I just typed crypto, will be Escape which is within your dislocation destination. Then I now survived through 3 completely different towns, cities with my use, solely cut down living spaces not to mention working hard constantly, because of your Bitcoin.

And the main disadvantage here is the great volatility of the cryptocurrency. You never know if you gain when you buy Bitcoin for the current price. However, the returns can be great.
hyipplus

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 06:15:35 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
The advantage of investing in Bitcoin is that you will put $1,000 in its right now and you will get $5,000 in a few weeks from now, this is the one and only reasonable reason to invest in it. So go ahead and not miss your.
SHAWN-MIDWAYS

Activity: 686
Merit: 521

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:45:04 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
The advantage of investing in Bitcoin is that you will put $1,000 in its right now and you will get $5,000 in a few weeks from now, this is the one and only reasonable reason to invest in it. So go ahead and not miss your.

If you count bitcoin's disadvantage, you'll never be able to earn with bitcoins ignore them and believe that their weakness is nothing in front of there advantages.
In order to earn more money we have to believe in our business, we have to think n bitcoin's technology. There are huge disadvantages but we should ignore them
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2018, 04:46:42 PM

Advantages and disadvantages when investing in bitcoin.
Uu Point: Convenience in trading. Ensures high security and security. not tampered with Transaction costs are low.
Cons: Not many people use bitcoin.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 09, 2018, 06:10:59 PM

Advantages and disadvantages when investing in bitcoin.
Uu Point: Convenience in trading. Ensures high security and security. not tampered with Transaction costs are low.
Cons: Not many people use bitcoin.

not because all people use bitcoin but because the value is too volatile anytime of the day can be the day of greatness for the price and also it can be a negative one if you invest for an amount of 100$ then the price fluctuate you are now negative in profit that is the cons of investing in crypto not only on bitcoin itself.
recklessMe

Activity: 195

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:53:00 AM

As for pros, bitcoin provides as with many possibilities to gain money. As we all know, its price may rise quite significantly. Besides, it is decentralized and therefore independent from the economic situation in any country. Some people even believe that btc will replace usual money. As for cons, bitcoin’s price volatility can play a cruel joke with the nervous people.
Zurbuchen

Activity: 67

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:13:36 AM

There are a lot of things to consider before you invest in bitcoin. You must be willing to take big risk and you must be willing to wait patiently until the price of bitcoin increases. But definitely everytjing in bitcoin is worth the wait.
kidamazo

Activity: 289

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 11:34:10 AM

One of the advantages that is one of the best for me personally is the fact that you are the only one responsible and in charge of your money and nobody can not take it away from you.
jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:14:31 PM

Investing in bitcoin always has its pros and cons. Due to the unstability of bitcoin prices often rise and low repeatedly.. Investing on it would make a big profit if you are a good investor but there are also disadvantages that may lead you to your bankruptcy.
Right, investing in bitcoin has positive and negative cause the price value is unpredictable like a rolling wheel. Investing in bitcoin is good choice it will give you big profit if you know how to invest wisely and you need some knowledge in investing in cryptocurrency but if are lack of knowledge about in investing in cryptocurrency it may cause lose your money that may lead you in bankruptcy.

Rockyxy

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:24:38 PM

Bitcoin advantages and dis advantages is always looked by bitcoiners but the truth is if you only watch all your moves and keep an eye always on the market values. And be alert always by doing so l could say that your in good shape if you follow this simple guidelines. Study first before you act.
honglien

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:25:05 PM

Advantages of Bitcoin :
Convenience in transaction
Ensure security and confidentiality
Bitcoin can not be faked
The cost is extremely low
Disadvantages of Bitcoin :
Not many users yet
Somewhat difficult to use, easy to deceive .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: