Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 12:38:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Investing in Bitcoin? Advantages and Disadvantages  (Read 3889 times)
android17

Activity: 259
Merit: 76

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:34:00 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency
The advantage of investing in Bitcoin is that you will put $1,000 in its right now and you will get $5,000 in a few weeks from now, this is the one and only reasonable reason to invest in it. So go ahead and not miss your.

If you count bitcoin's disadvantage, you'll never be able to earn with bitcoins ignore them and believe that their weakness is nothing in front of there advantages.
In order to earn more money we have to believe in our business, we have to think n bitcoin's technology. There are huge disadvantages but we should ignore them

The advantage in investing in bitcoin is you can gain profit in just short a period of time, unlike in other investment like bank, it takes time. The disadvantages is so much risky compare to other investments and the price is unpredictable and unstable.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 12:43:01 PM

Advantage: If you hold it until it reach like $20,000 ofcourse you surely get a lot of profit from it.
Disadvantage: You will face a lot downs because the market is bearish what did you expect? Ofcourse you will be disappointed and feel like you lose it.
Minh maluco

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 05:34:45 PM

bitcoin investing actually has advantages and disadvantages, when you invest the bitcoin its profit is when the price goes up then you can get a lot profit while the loss is when it goes down and when there is another coin is experiencing increase you can not enjoy it. Wink Wink
Labajah

Activity: 130

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 08:43:18 PM

While browsing the net, I have stumbled on an interesting article were all the advantages and risks related to investing in Bitcoin have been laid down. An excellent, and informative read: http://cryptodetail.com/page/risks-of-investing-in-cryptocurrency

If you invest your money in bitcoin the more advantages is that you can buy bitcoin in a very low price and sell it in a very high price when you can gain high amount of  profits. But their is also disadvantages of bitcoin when you are in panic mode when you see price fluctuates then you rides the situations to sell your bitcoin in a low price that will leads your money lose.
paynercash

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:40:00 AM

Pros: It makes the community more successful people financially. Have the opportunity to become rich and it does not depend on other conditions. Quick deals and the best new payment method.
The downside: it has many additional technical elements. Intermediate cost cutting is still expensive. Many fluctuations made investors panic and have many bad results. Impostors influence the community.

romantic007

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:03:44 PM

It's nice of you to get people educated, so thank you for the article! Although I think it'd be better if you'd summed it up a little bit just for the people on this forum.

amia1864

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:14:55 AM

Investing in bitcoin will earn huge profits. If you have a good investment strategy. You can trade anywhere in the world, and it only takes a few seconds. But the risk is very high, so invest carefully.
tronghai12345

Activity: 57

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:18:13 AM

The biggest pro would be that it allows people to earn money whether you had much from the beginning or not. On top of that transferring money would be a lot easier.
The cons are that there are transaction fees for using it and earning money is not guaranteed. It can be very tricky.
mornabo

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 02:50:08 AM

Advantages and disadvantages when investing in bitcoin.
Uu Point: Convenience in trading. Ensures high security and security. not tampered with Transaction costs are low.
Cons: Not many people use bitcoin.
If the shortcomings are only because the number of users is not a problem because all commodities must start with 1 user and get bigger right? all will need a process including the spread and development of bitcoin, don't worry that adoption occurs in many places, users continue to grow every day
resty

Activity: 501
Merit: 147

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:05:50 AM

Advantages of being investor of bitcoin is you have enough fund to invest in case if the price continuously slide  down it will not big affect to you.  and about Dis-advantages also for investing on bitcoin is we need to focus and monitored everyday because Bitcoin is volatile we don't know after a few month our capital become nothing if we are not always keep on monitoring of investment.
lauder_larger

Activity: 86
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:02:40 AM

It's nice of you to get people educated, so thank you for the article! Although I think it'd be better if you'd summed it up a little bit just for the people on this forum.
Although risk is always there in all kind of investment, but I think that in current situation bitcoin investment is too much safe as compare to other crypto currencies, I think that we do invest money in bitcoin without any fear. I hope bitcoin will give us a very good profit after some time.
kniheant

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:12:42 PM

i see investing in bitcoin is beneficial very easy to get the money transaction system is very easy and not burdened cost facilitate the investor in making purchases or payments.
Birin016

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:21:47 PM

For me the advantage of bitcoin is will give you a good profit and we can use bitcoin in many ways like pay our bills using bitcoin wallet without a hassle. The disadvantage of bitcoin is the risk when it comes to investment but it will depends to the people who manage their investment.
avarnet

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:54:16 PM

if in my opinion it's a big advantage if you invest in bitcoin into a long term and the results you will get are also very large and promising
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:21:24 PM

What is clear is that every investment has risks and risks to bitcoin is very large. Because of the very significant price fluctuations.
malah

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:31:17 PM

honestly from 2017 until now investment in the world of cryptocurrency, especially bitcoin can provide very many benefits, one of which you can have part of the limited total supply of bitcoin that has a very expensive price.

J A C K B I T   |   FreeSpins & FreeBets      Welcome Bonus     Rakeback VIP Club
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄   C R Y P T O   C A S I N O   &   S P O R T S B O O K   ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄
Larva14

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:34:58 PM

The advantages of investing in bitcoin are huge, and the main advantage is getting huge profits, and the losses on bitcoin are also huge, as bitcoin prices sometimes go up and down, so we can lose if we can not analyze bitcoin prices.
Yes the advantage of bitcoin is give you opportunity to earn more profit but the it is also have risk,  caused the value is up and down and if you don't have knowledge in investing in cryptocurrency it may cause lose your money. That's why we need to learn and study in investing in bitcoin before we start to invest.
devinks

Activity: 756

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:40:04 PM

all profits and losses depend on us whether we can make a profit or not. when we trade the key is to be patient so that we can benefit. losses will only come when the person is careless and imposes everything.
alroys

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

Every investment would want to get a profit later when we sell our investment assets. And this also happens to Bitcoin, but in Bitcoin we can get a profit because the value of Bitcoin can rise rapidly.
JohnWick_Bitcoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:55:09 PM

all profits and losses depend on us whether we can make a profit or not. when we trade the key is to be patient so that we can benefit. losses will only come when the person is careless and imposes everything.

Yes you are right, there are some people who are trading base on their emotions and that is the reason they are losing a huge amount of investments when the market prices are dropping.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: