Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:50:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits  (Read 18231 times)
infuser0416

Activity: 161
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:02:32 AM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
Yes if You Are Hodling a Good Project Coin That has its potential to grow more and mass adoption coin
Cedrick

Activity: 337
Merit: 100

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:06:09 AM

it is certain that hold in the long term will remain valid and will benefit multiply because this way is the most efficient in trading.
Holding is still valid to make profit nowadays. It is possible for your token to have its maximum price if you will hold it for long time. As long as the Dev's take good care of the token, it still has its value and you will obtain your profit.

miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 05:33:35 AM

Buying and selling depend on your approach because if you make the profit on the investment you made definitely you will sell them but the thing if you find any potential in the market then surely you need to hold them for long-term in order to make more profit on it.
ColdZerk

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:45:51 AM

For me, HODLing is the only one way for "safe" and big income on cryptocurrency market. The most patient people will get the biggest profit.
almtu

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 07:47:06 AM

I think yes. It still valid to be a millionaire one-day. All is according to your destiny in participating ico. Also it is according to your coin potential and long lasting development of the project you had joined. Be a millionaire is not a day or a week but it is just a moment if all things favored to you. That is what I guess.
AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 07:05:02 PM

Buying and selling depend on your approach because if you make the profit on the investment you made definitely you will sell them but the thing if you find any potential in the market then surely you need to hold them for long-term in order to make more profit on it.

Well you can make profit on short trade too but just make sure you how to read charts or how to use technical analysis so you will know if it's the perfect time to build or not and when to sell or not. But for me Hodlers are always the winner on this game.
BlackBoxRecords

Activity: 280
Merit: 15

Pool of Stake

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 08:17:23 PM

Well you can make profit on short trade too but just make sure you how to read charts or how to use technical analysis so you will know if it's the perfect time to build or not and when to sell or not. But for me Hodlers are always the winner on this game.

I don´t think that hodlers are the ones making the most of the market. A little adjustment from time to time is needed, particularly if the market grows too much in a short time.

█ ▌ We have created a Pool for Proof of Stake Blockchains  ▐ █
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ POOL OF STAKE ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
 ⮜⮜ LINKEDIN ⮞⮞ BITCOINTALK ⮞⮞ MEDIUM ⮞⮞ TWITTER ⮞⮞ FACEBOOK ⮞⮞ TELEGRAM ⮞⮞
lienfaye

Activity: 2940
Merit: 629

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 10:32:29 PM

it is certain that hold in the long term will remain valid and will benefit multiply because this way is the most efficient in trading.
Its proven to be profitable as long as you're holding a good coin that is likely to increase the value in the future like bitcoin. If you hold this coin in the past when its not expensive you surely earn when the value reach its peaked price last year hence in this case holding is still valid to make profit. However if you are good at reading the charts and want to take advantage in the price swings short trading is not bad too.

real_links

Activity: 188

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 11:56:46 PM

Holding is very good. But nowadays some ICO don't have fute.
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:44:37 AM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

You have a point that it seems like the trend or the strategy that we can do is to invest to a coin and sell high then find another coin that you think will grow because this is business, we have to make sure that we are earning. But holding a coin is one of the basics for you to get rich because for sure when you are a good investor you will make sure that the coin will be developed in the next years or months.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:37:26 AM

Holding is very good. But nowadays some ICO don't have fute.

I don't think that holding some ICO will give a good profit in short-term because the ICO need a time before they can reach the highest price. for me, I think it is better to sell the tokens after it's launch on the market and wait until the price is getting down too deep. but for some altcoin that is already launching in the market, I think it is better to hold the coin but we need to choose the right coin to be held because we need to find and analyze each of coin that will bring some nice profit in the future.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Janinejoson

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 10:40:59 AM

Don't depend your becoming a millionaire just by depending yourself in holding. Some of hodl our bitcoins and altcoins but we are not always getting higher than we hold because the market is not always getting up when we hold. A matter of fact we are just taking a risk and hope for the market to come up to what coin we have. Do more jobs in cryptofurrency just to earn more. Not only in trading or hodl what you have but at least try to do more like advertising translations and many more in participating in some projects or bounty programs.
jinnyjinny

Activity: 280
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 01:15:42 PM

Hodling is the most convinient and secure strategy to make profit, if you are holder of worthy coins. at the start i tried to trade, sell high /buy cheap again - i just wasted my nerves and time, to try do it , later i realized my time is more valuable , i decided to change strategy in favor buy/hold.

silence777

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:27:57 PM

Mariahuhu

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

For me, HODLing is the only one way for "safe" and big income on cryptocurrency market. The most patient people will get the biggest profit.

Yes! Definitely you are right Hodlers are always the winners on this game. Patience is the key for everything especially in the cryptoworld that's we have to overcome our greed to ourselves to make bigger profits on our trades.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

now I just plunged into the holding world again in learning to train patience trying to invest in altcoin options hopefully this way can be a millionaire I'm sure it's
BrittneyHarkins

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:42:05 PM

I've seen many coins go to 10x on this year like dgb. I was holding it patiently and did sell it on 700sats
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:19:08 PM

Holding coins for a while is one way of making a profit. However, to increase profits, you need to combine ways of generating income. Sometimes it's better to sell your coins with a sharp increase in the price, and when they go down, buy them again. Thus, it is possible to increase their number, and not only to make profit due to their growth in price.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 06:34:52 PM

Holding coins for a while is one way of making a profit. However, to increase profits, you need to combine ways of generating income. Sometimes it's better to sell your coins with a sharp increase in the price, and when they go down, buy them again. Thus, it is possible to increase their number, and not only to make profit due to their growth in price.

Totally agree with you! I bought a token on TokenSale held it, the price rose well! Then he sold the coins! As soon as the price fell, I bought this coin again! Thus you get a constant profit! Holding + trading skill will make you your money income! Only together it gives a good result! Wink
wxxyrqa

Activity: 1344
Merit: 121

Growth & Marketing | IEO | Bounty | Strat

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 06:49:59 PM

Totally agree with you! I bought a token on TokenSale held it, the price rose well! Then he sold the coins! As soon as the price fell, I bought this coin again! Thus you get a constant profit! Holding + trading skill will make you your money income! Only together it gives a good result! Wink
but how to be confident that the coin that you have chosen will have it is such fluctuations, which will give you a constant profit, on which you say? and even more so there is a more stable projects under which coin grows price and there remains.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: