Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:53:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits  (Read 18231 times)
wabashky

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:43:29 PM

The retention strategy should always be present in your investment plans. Investments should always be divided into parts: something to hold for a long time, something to trade on a regular basis ... But there are a few coins that are clearly worthy of the attention of long-term players - BTC, ETH, NEO and so on ... they have long convinced everyone in that it is a valuable long-term asset.
VSOP_VSOP

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:50:27 PM

My answer to the question is Yes. Holding is one of the crypto whales. Another option-you are a member of the exchange and trade. Even the most interesting and no less gambling than trading is investing. These are all ways to participate in the crypto-sphere. Choose what you like and what is better. Knowing and understanding what you do - you can earn income.
SummerBliss

Activity: 910
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:03:51 PM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
If you have patience, then HODL for long term is indeed a good option. But short term trading is a better option in today's market condition. If you have collected some potential altcoins and Bitcoin at the dip, then HODL till the quarter 4 which is usually a bullish period. HODLing won't hurt provided it is done for a potential coin which can grow in future not just a hyped coin.
wattson

Activity: 434
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:44:24 PM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
I think that trading you will lose more, especially if you are a beginner! I met statistics that earn only 2-3% of traders in the world! The rest are trading at a loss. I for hold from parts of, but and trade can be.
Ninellechka

Activity: 332
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:22:58 PM

Actually I'm confused with the current situation on the market. But I still find the idea of hodling the best at the moment. Many great tokens cost almost nothing, this makes me permanently sad. Inspite of that, I understand that buying pushes the market up.. but now no one wants to invest large amounts.. kind of a vicious circle(

Mero Currency, The First Low Burn-Rate Deflationary Token
bhoybitcoin

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:55:00 PM

YES! I'm still HODLing my old coins until now and its good that the situation of the market isn't like the first quarter. But we cannot control the falling of the prices if its bearish and correction period. So once you became a long time holder, make sure that you're ready in this type of situation. Make sure that you have a full time job or a bigger savings so that you can still support yourself if it is crisis period.

SearchingforS

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:05:36 PM

In my opinion it always will be valid to do this, but that's very difficult to choose decent coins to hold, it required a lot of experience and a big portfolio.

fortheboyz

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:38:02 PM

Yeah it's still working as we all know that the price of bitcoin will become more expensive in the future. We just need to be patient to wait for it.
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:37:39 PM

Of course! It's the best investment strategy for an amazing project, especially if they are looking to provide an excellent product/service in the near future (1-2 years)
For me nowadays is one of the best times to invest, almost whole coins are in whole and still on red, investing now could bring 100% profit only by holding in few next months.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

ljp7839008

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:14:02 PM

If you know how to competently analyze and make good forecasts for the market, the hold will benefit you! However, given the fact that the rate is very unstable, you have a very big opportunity when holding coins, then sell them at a low price! It all depends on your ability to predict the situation in the market!
Dennys52

Activity: 392
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:34:31 PM

Some time to hold coins - this is one way of making a profit. However, to increase profits, you need to combine ways of generating income.
ejaz124

Activity: 43

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:22:03 PM

I think we must react according to the market situation.When market was in good condition,we could hold but now the situation is different.We can get lots of opportunities.Some strong coins must be held for long term but about 70 percent equity must be used now a days to make quick profits.
samelvis

Activity: 153
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 02:31:08 AM

It seems as if hodling dont give the best profit as before again. Its better you learn how to swing trade i think its more better and gives more profit than hodling

░░░░░░░░░░░░░   POPULOUS WORLD'S [GOLD POKEN]   ░░░░░░░░░░░░░
GOLD BACKED ERC1155 TOKEN | RECEIVE 9% DISCOUNT | BUY NOW
CryptoPowerL

Activity: 358
Merit: 29

ASO Service

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:07:03 AM

I save and hodl tokens on my wallet and do not get anywhere. I see no point in deducing tokens in the condition of a falling market.
Herdirfauzi

Activity: 574

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 05:19:25 AM

in my opinion the holding does not guarantee to make a profit, I learn from my experience, do not be too long holding, when we already get a small profit though, I definitely sell it,

moneyangel

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 06:01:56 AM

I'm still thinking about this as you need big investment to have a good profits in doing long term investment considering the current price of bitcoin and I don't have that big amount of money to start on investing. I will do first some bounties for my startup and invest all my earnings for a long term investment.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
mayokaren

Activity: 53

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:47:23 AM

No doubt this is good strategy as you will gain profits once the price rise to your desire price but don't be too greedy.
efodix

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:46:40 AM

Holding has been always a good strategy. The market is very young and is developing constantly. Despite all the cycles, the capitalization and prices has grown up comparing with 2 years ago levels.
zhukovt34

Activity: 225

Augmented Reality World Discovered

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

Yes, holding is still valid to make profits, but it does depend what coin you have been holding.
Reading, learning, investing in crypto education, is the best way to choose your long term holding coins for huge gains, so keep calm and do it wise!  Cool

pacifista

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 10:37:54 AM

Im proud that im a holder and theres a gift for us holders in the long run. Holding bitcoin and altcoins is the best thing to do in this bear market , buy more and hold.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: