Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:06:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits  (Read 18231 times)
StGermain

Activity: 224
Merit: 14

QuickX ICO

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:22:29 PM

only the way is holding if you do not have enough capital amount in your wallet just hold the coin and wait until the price will not well ahead will be easy for the future if newbie are doing then want to suggest should have a good backup also or can do earn from the forum also and then thunk about holding.

Hodling does not make any sense, it is much better to be active and use the volatility of the coins in your own favour by choosing the timing carefully instead of just using a pre-made recipee.

ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:08:02 PM

only the way is holding if you do not have enough capital amount in your wallet just hold the coin and wait until the price will not well ahead will be easy for the future if newbie are doing then want to suggest should have a good backup also or can do earn from the forum also and then thunk about holding.

Hodling does not make any sense, it is much better to be active and use the volatility of the coins in your own favour by choosing the timing carefully instead of just using a pre-made recipee.

If you believe in a project that you invest in, it means that you have to believe in hodl, and leave short-term manipulations for traders

Radzivill

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 06:58:28 PM

in my opinion holding in the world of crypto currency can still give results. Not as big as before, probably. But this recent correction does not mean that the "bubble burst". This is my opinion, I do not claim the truth
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 07:46:53 PM

Of course, buying and holding a long term will be easier than trading, because you just need to analyze the underlying information, and then buy it if you think it's a good coin.
valterventura

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:32:01 PM

I think that Hodling is still valuable in the long term, but the current market is very volatile so it would be better to actually be actively trading and riding the waves for even bigger gains. Sure there is more risk involved in actively trading, but with some practice and sticking to a profit plan it is probably the best thing to do right now.
blatchcorn

Activity: 952
Merit: 281

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:16:15 AM

its depend on which coin you have and what is the price going on about that coin if the orice still not well then holding is the best way otherwise price is good you are still wiating for more profit then you are doing mistake may that value you have to pay so will suggest holding is good but see the chart of price list what is going on in the market then take decision.
Theo222

Activity: 449
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:29:06 AM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
For long time hodling is a big yes to all. Because it is profitable to hodl long becausebyou can decide when you will sell your coins. You can wait until the price will go in its peak price.
lhflyfeihong01

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:07:49 AM

If you could bear the loss,the hold stratergy is still valid and will make huge profits in a long time.
But you should choose some mainstream coins,like Bitcoin,ETH,the risk would be less.
If the alter-coin is the most in your position ,that's very dangerous!
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 08:07:52 AM

I think holding it still works well for us as long as we can buy at the cheap price and without doing this we can be a worry if the price is down more than the price we buy. but for me, it still gives me profit although my profit is going to decrease when the price is still going down for more but I still believe that in the end, the price will increase again. it is only a matter time to see the price is up again so we can start to sell the coin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Posisi

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 09:47:50 AM

of course, the longer the hold be it for so many years I don't think it would be more commonly produce profits due to the longer hold coins then the price will be more high rise from the current value.
tumokatok

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:58:28 AM

it is certain that hold in the long term will remain valid and will benefit multiply because this way is the most efficient in trading.

this market is very volatile, so wait for only coins that are very promising and cheap for the long term, because long term holds only apply when you enter the trade quite early and cheap. But it could be bad to hold the end of the market for a long time
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:16:00 PM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

Is it validated to make profit over a long period of time, beucase when the last bitcoin is mined its price will be really rocketed, that's what people is really waiting for.

I am on you, I consider myself looking for the better opportunities too. Bitcoin is stunning for an investment it means it is good to hold and gain profit on it. It is easy to eminence the pros and cons of bitcoin because it is clearly seen the more side which is the advantages. For that reason it is valid to hold your btc than exchanging it out to become fiat.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
semutracing

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 12:58:13 PM

for me, the answer is yes of course, as long as we can hold the coin which we could buy at lower price and somehow until now, the price is still given a profit although the price is down. I have many coins that I already buy at the last year and I still hold until now and I don't think that I am a loss now because the price is still higher than the price I buy in last year.

Buy back when the price is low again and then hold it. Of course you have the opportunity for more profit. Whatever I choose, I like not to come along, Of course this is a valid strategy, not in every situation and for every coin. You have to decide for yourself whether you think coins would be better for a quick flip or for long grip. You can also do both, sell it when you think it peaked
the_viper

Activity: 315

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 10:55:27 AM

Obviously it is better and more profitable to trade if you know how to trade, or at the very least, know when to get out. Remember to always cash out your initial investment once you've made profit, just to be on safe side.
tantra deva

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:47:38 PM

yes it's...and i'm really sure about that...just hold and wait for the right price in a long time .. and you"ll get much profit.

superving

Activity: 938
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:09:01 PM

Well i guess hodling in this kind of situation its not recommended i mean you wont get big profits if you are still hodling this time. Check the market almost all the coins are bleeding againwhich is not good.

daow403

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:46:26 PM

Now that it is not good, the bear market will become less valuable and it will only make money in the bull market.
RedArcher

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:28:17 PM

Well i guess hodling in this kind of situation its not recommended i mean you wont get big profits if you are still hodling this time. Check the market almost all the coins are bleeding againwhich is not good.

yup, especially when coins dropping down. WRC dropped to 0.05 usd !!! incredible thing.
exchanging (read - trading) could be a way out. I try coinmonkey platform for such deals - it's fast and safe
RedJose

Activity: 55

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:32:31 PM

I think it is not the time to sell now. Though coinmonkey is  nice service I don't think we should sell out
Bugatti73

Activity: 616

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 05:41:51 PM

I think at that year ther will not  be such a rush, because people are afraid to invest after the past fall!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: