Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 03:13:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits  (Read 18231 times)
spencer13

Activity: 62
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:20:37 AM

say you hold btc for 5 years. no matter what the lows are. I am certain that BTC will atleast be x3 of its current value.
Higher technology means cheaper cost and better services
profdetected

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:57:15 AM

From my own experience I can say that you need to hodl coins for at least 3 years to get the desired profit. Perhaps the previous experience was based just on the cryptocurrency trend but I think that in the future there will be also.
BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 11:18:53 AM

I think the possibility of becoming a millionaire through hold is quite high because it seems to be the key and the success of the investors. It seems that those who hurry and lose patience will never succeed. So keep this in mind

oliviancool

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:51:18 PM

I think that hodling coins is still profitable, but the main thing is to choose promising coins, because not all coins will grow in price and you can lose all the assets.
AzuraBWZ

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

Yes. Holding is best strategy of trading
Just hold and make profit
yecats

Activity: 395
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 01:27:38 PM

If you think that the  token  your  holding is worth  holding  for why not?  if that the  token has  the   potential   it is  still  can make  profit  from  it.  The development  of  a  coin is  also takes time  along the   way  price  will  pump   and also down . Just  be  patient  in holding because  investment  is a  long  time process.
Stiven1999

Activity: 71
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:05:02 PM

yes Hold is still valid because cryptocurrencies grow up from year to year
i have some altcoins that i get from airdrops but until now thier price is low thats why i keep on holding them until they reach the price that i want before i sell them and I like to hold at least 10 nice well stablished coins because I think I have more chances of one of them mooning next year
rehanaurora

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 02:09:59 PM

In my opinion holding is easiest way to earn, once earned or bought just wait, If you can manage to save your coins and just wait when your coins' price are going down, you migh get really good profits. In my way of thinking, during a dump, just try to be cold blooded and stay away from panic sells.
bitgov

Activity: 1554
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 03:09:19 PM

I think that it will be profitable till price of coins will be more stable, nowadays they are getting lots of downs and ups which mean that holding could give profit in future.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
Manchumichael

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:24:30 PM

I think that hodling coins is still profitable, but the main thing is to choose promising coins, because not all coins will grow in price and you can lose all the assets.
I am holding all top altcoins which are listed top 20 in coinmarketcap but when this market will back to normal? for last 6 months, my coins are sleeping in my wallet. I am not even checked my wallets. But i still believe holding is the best option or else we have to sell our coins for loss.
cannycassiopeia

Activity: 266
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:28:03 PM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

It depends on the situation. Not all long term holding investments became successful at the end. Some win the game of trading while some losses. Its still depends on how good trader you are and the capability of your trading knowledge. If you think that it reaches it hype, time to sell and don't let your investments make a stroke down because if that happened, that's the start of price fall back.

I'll be active when the bull market comes back
spngebob

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:57:05 PM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

It depends on the situation. Not all long term holding investments became successful at the end. Some win the game of trading while some losses. Its still depends on how good trader you are and the capability of your trading knowledge. If you think that it reaches it hype, time to sell and don't let your investments make a stroke down because if that happened, that's the start of price fall back.
Situation isn't very good at the moment so holding has to be good option.
New whales will join this market sooner or later and then everything will go to moon again.
Hopefully that will happen sooner.
cergikom

Activity: 126
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 05:58:24 PM

Holding is still profitable only of you choose carefully the most valuable coins or tokens , because holding shitcoins is absolutely worthless.  Cheesy
If you buy good and valuable coins like Bitcoin or Ethereum and hold them for long period of time, you will get likely a high profit because such coins have the prices increasing with time.
nagita slav

Activity: 56

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:01:20 PM

Saya rasa itu salah satu cara untuk menyimpan salah satu aset untuk jangka panjang,memang itu cukup baik bila kita bersabar menunggu waktu yang tepat sambil menunggu pasar dagang yang sedang tinggi
Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:29:48 PM

I am sure that the long-term investment strategy is still relevant. If you make an investment portfolio correctly, then in the future you can really become a millionaire.
Katfilka

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:47:58 PM

Trading on the exchange usually brings much more profit than the usual retention of purchased coins. However, not everyone has the knowledge, capabilities and desire to engage in trade. In addition, trade is much more risky than pursuing profit from the growth of the coin's value. The retention of the purchased crypto currency is more suitable for those who do not have the time and opportunity to trade and sometimes bring a good profit. However, as in any business, it is necessary to know the market and to orientate which coin is promising for purchase, otherwise the retention of many coins will not only not bring profit, but can also cause damage.
foxtrot88

Activity: 76

View Profile WWW
June 20, 2018, 06:51:46 PM

Sure, you just have to be patient.
Vieni

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 06:57:55 PM

Take for example bitcoin... yes of course it will be giving roi. Patience is the key. Hold for 1 year until thy have achieve the roadmap. And in the meantime check their news, twitter and telegram if they give updates to their project
alizay

Activity: 123
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 07:52:12 PM

Me I prefer to HODL GOOD altcoins over BTC and then transfer my earnings into BTC to "secure" them (because it is less volatile than the altcoins) I'm not looking for one big payday my strategy is to be able to take out money every week/month/quarter/year on a regular basis that way it is a second "job" I'd much rather have a steady stream of income than one big wad that I will most likely spend too fast Cheesy

SO I think HODL'ng is still a very good strategy as well as trading as well as mining. With all strategies Patience is your best asset Cheesy

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
June 20, 2018, 08:39:45 PM

Hodling is a way of making passive profits.
With the risks involved, the best option is to invest in a top coin, which is less prone to going under water.
You can also take a wide risk with an altcoin of your choice.
It's still valid, be open to explore other options.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: