Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits  (Read 18231 times)
skylar

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

Esport Ecosystem

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:08:07 AM

IMHO hodling are still has the same speculative & risky like doing some daily trading, or maybe even more risk for hodling. The market chart are still doesnt break the resit at this moment, so for me it is still risky to make profit from only hodling.
The only way to get some profit by hodling in my opinion is by POS algo coin & masternode Coin, Im not talk about the vallue but at least you will get ammount profit by hodling this type of coin.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:03:17 AM

it's really bitter if hold coins that we ourselves have lost a lot, waiting too long when will increase? sold now too dear. But some expert trader says holder always win, wait for good moment.
vipbit

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 08:30:24 AM

I'm also sure that the strategy of a long-term holding is the best strategy, because it is with this type of opportunity that you can get a huge profit.Just need to choose coins more carefully to keep them for a long time.
raghovsing34

Activity: 333
Merit: 1

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2018, 08:57:45 AM

1 year already later and the current crypto market is low now. I think holding is now valid to make profits. We should buy now at a low price and hold them until the price is not increase.
According to me, holding is still valid to make profits. But for this we must need to invest into only promising and protensial projects. Otherwise we can't get good profits by long-term hold.

▄ ▄▄  We reinvented the way privacy and anonimity should look like  ▄▄ ▄
▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄           PRIVIX.io           ▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄ ▄ ▄▄▄
COPARTT23

Activity: 406
Merit: 49

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 12:56:30 PM

Holding is definitely one of the best methods of earning in this market, but you should not forget or dream that everything will grow as in 2017 you should be very attentive to investing and analyze each project
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:03:29 PM

Yes it is really worthit until today to hold cryptocoins to earn profit because price become more cheaper and for sure after few years of holding possible that you become millionaire someday if you purchased right and potential altcoin that gives to you high profit.
elpiji

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 01:52:09 PM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
of course, for example Ethereum, the ethereum value is very cheap now and this is an opportunity to buy as much as possible and hold it, be strong holder !!!
if ethereum returns to its highest price then we will make 4-5 times the profit, the more investment the more profit.
Boooogieeee

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 03:50:05 PM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
It will give your a profit if your pick up tokens now and hold. However there are projects that give you a passive income just for token storing like PundiX or Aeron. Aeron is conducting the snapshot now and distributing a new token CBM to the whole crypto community. I heard that CBM initiative was very appreciated on one of the conferences team attended that’s why team has launched that. Glad to know team hears the feedback from the community. Details of upcoming snapshot is here https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
prygunovpasha

Merit: 0

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:01:19 PM

It will give your a profit if your pick up tokens now and hold. However there are projects that give you a passive income just for token storing like PundiX or Aeron. Aeron is conducting the snapshot now and distributing a new token CBM to the whole crypto community. I heard that CBM initiative was very appreciated on one of the conferences team attended that’s why team has launched that. Glad to know team hears the feedback from the community. Details of upcoming snapshot is here https://medium.com/@aeronaero/cryptobonusmiles-gleam-io-157d4c1c2641
Team of Aeron is doing everything right! The marketing is one of the strongest side of this project and it is already have results as price is growing.
voteformeg
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1005

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:10:31 PM

you never know if it is good to hold now , but i am one of the guys who did not sold when markets had their highest level so selling is not an option anyway
Boooogieeee

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:21:56 PM

Team of Aeron is doing everything right! The marketing is one of the strongest side of this project and it is already have results as price is growing.
Seems bull run is coming very soon! I advise to take special attention on the Aeron as team is making rapidly fast progress in terms of the development! Moreover the current giveaway will boost the attention to the project as well
prygunovpasha

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:23:43 PM

Seems bull run is coming very soon! I advise to take special attention on the Aeron as team is making rapidly fast progress in terms of the development! Moreover the current giveaway will boost the attention to the project as well
According to my experience the biggest pump with coins that were like a basis for the snapshot was prior the deadline. Expecting the here now
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 04:33:09 PM

Depending on the actual situation and the strategy of each Altcoins you keep it successful or failed. This case i think you keep it successful and the price will go up. So do not be shy and afraid of when holding the Altcoins.
wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:04:18 PM

As for those who still didnt sell their alts, now is not the best time to do it. A lot of alts fell down x10 and more.
HODL is the only thing that we should do now.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:18:28 PM

If you are in a severe loss then what is the means of sell the coin. The only solution is to hold until you make profit. And, in crypto segment due to high volatility the cycle of bull and bear also so soon. Just hold at least two years.
moneymakescents777

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:20:30 PM

Yes.... its still very much possible to get rich with crypto.  Loading up on Alt coins right at the bottom of this market cycle will prove to be very profitable.
Here is a chart of CAN (CanYaCoin) https://ibb.co/kGAAVA
Chart link https://ibb.co/kGAAVA
Its time to load up!
taekwondoma

Activity: 140

Bitway.net - The Best Bitcoin Mining Network

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:27:53 PM

The best strategy and the best skill of the moment is that we should keep all the Altcoins. A careless or hasty action can also make you pay for wrong or stupid decisions.

BTC BitwayBTC
The Best Bitcoin Mining Network
────────  DiscordInstagram ♦  Twitter ♦  Bitcointalk ♦  Reddit ♦  Facebook   ────────
gandalfar

Activity: 245

View Profile
November 08, 2018, 06:38:43 PM

When you decide to hold or sell Altcoins, I think you should consider your actions and timing appropriately. Keeping the Altcoins at this point will likely be possible to multiply 3 or 4 as normal.

Questat

Activity: 2842
Merit: 604

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 04:05:41 AM

When you decide to hold or sell Altcoins, I think you should consider your actions and timing appropriately. Keeping the Altcoins at this point will likely be possible to multiply 3 or 4 as normal.
The best timing of selling is when you are making profit on it and should be based on your target amount so you will be satisfied.
Holding can give us profit even 100 times but be sure you are really for a long roller coaster ride because you will witness the upside and the downside of the market.

dreico

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:56:04 PM

selling does not look like a good decision either because of current prices, so it’s really worth thinking about the choice of strategy
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: