Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 04:03:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits  (Read 18231 times)
Mordvin

Activity: 259
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:59:00 PM

Initially we will expect the price will turn and go back up the price. Then after our expectations do not show up, we renew hope, hopefully the price returns as it is bought. With the passage of time, the second hope also does not appear and we give up with big losses. Often we sell it at the lowest point before the coin really reverses direction and the price goes up.
Not the first year there are falls in price in the winter and still not how not to learn to wait for growth

BITEX >>> The First Locally-Embedded, Yet Global, Crypto-Bank <<< WHITEPAPER - ANN - JOIN WHITELIST NOW!
             TELEGRAM    FACEBOOK   TWITTER    YOUTUBE    LINE       PRE-ICO STARTS 23RD APRIL 12:00 GMT
camilojunior1

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 02:35:46 PM

In my opinion just try to watch the value of different altcoins. In which you could also say if you are to hold or to sell your coins.Its also about your decision that matters if to where or not sell your thing.If holding will make your investment grow then hold it but if you think that its time to sell then go sell it!
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 03:29:16 PM
Last edit: March 04, 2018, 03:41:03 PM by NutMasterTardd

Of course it is, some projects are just starting off and they will go 10x-1000x over a period of years. These jumps will keep happening until regulations happen for crypto and the markets will be less volatile as more money will be entering and less whale manipulation will be occuring. BTC probably won't go 100x now but it could still go 10x IMO, whereas alts can easily do that and still be worth less than $1b market cap which isn't really much compared to the overall crypto market value.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Zen69

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:21:39 PM

I think this depends on WHAT and HOW MUCH you are holding Smiley
But trading will work as well, I think.
ljp7839008

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:58:26 PM

You need to keep and watch! If you are a beginner, I advise you to see the growth chart of other coins! To understand how to grow the coin) Is strong to fall, and then strong growth. No need to panic and sell when a reduction in coins. This can be a short-term phenomenon. Therefore, beginners are advised to timetable the growth of other coins!
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:02:22 PM

Of course! Did you see what was in December month? everything was raising and having good price. I think NEED to Hold!
vetrovppp

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:29:07 PM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
I think that the tactic of coin retention for a long time will be relevant and effective for many years. for those people who do not understand in trade this is a good way to get a return on investment

「   B e a x y   」   THE ALL-IN-ONE CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
[ WHITEPAPER ]               Instant Deposit                   24/7 Support                    Referral Program               [ LIGHTPAPER ]
ANN THREAD     ●     BOUNTY THREAD     ●     FACEBOOK     ●     TWITTER     ●     TELEGRAM
iRakic

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 09:33:33 PM

I think that HODLing is a good strategy. I am currently bullish on DeepOnion, and many other people are. You can see how many people are involved in the project on their forum https://deeponion.org/community/. Lot of them are holding their coins for a long time since the major feature releases are about to come.  Smiley
ak49er

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:00:34 PM

many promising projects are still at the development stage, when ready-made platforms begin to appear, then capitalization will begin to increase, so you need to select promising tokens and HODL!

beccer

Activity: 159

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:08:04 PM

of course i believe and i know what i do, holding some altcoin or btc is a good way to do and this will give me big advantage
ovcijisir

Activity: 1493
Merit: 333

🐪

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:09:38 PM

many promising projects are still at the development stage, when ready-made platforms begin to appear, then capitalization will begin to increase, so you need to select promising tokens and HODL!

I agree with that. Blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies are still new technology and there are many great projects that have very big potential.

LeadS85

Activity: 250
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:16:14 PM

I think you need to keep the dogs, at least until the fall, they will show their potential, in the year of the dog. Good luck)
zenonramon

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:51:43 PM

To become a millionaire just by holding it? It's nearly impossible at this time. But holding it in a long period of time is always a valid reason to make a huge profit in the future. Just make an investment that you can afford to loss
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:47:27 AM

i got some which still i have i did not sell it just looking at the price regularly when it will grow up price is still down i think big time it will stay but i have some capital amount where i can survive it and this will sell after ones the price will grow up but for now i have to keep it on the hold.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
lenj

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 12:52:15 AM

for me, the answer is yes of course, as long as we can hold the coin which we could buy at lower price and somehow until now, the price is still given a profit although the price is down. I have many coins that I already buy at the last year and I still hold until now and I don't think that I am a loss now because the price is still higher than the price I buy in last year.
it is true what you do only by buying a certain coin that is still in the low price and just keep it in a long time then there will be an advantage at other times this way you need to imitate.

Certain coin is always topmarketcap coin like etherium, waves, ada and Neo.
All of them is good for long term. Specially for etherium, its good for both, long term and short term.
sugihe

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:03:41 AM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

You could be a millionaire not just by holding but also you need some stable bitcoin income to further increase your chances of being a bitcoin millionaire.
If you are just holding a small amount of bitcoin it wont help you at all, you need to grow your bitcoin so that becoming a millionaire is not a dream away.

Yes if you hold bitcoin in small amount because the price is too high and we need more capital to gain much profit to become millionaire.
However its not just bitcoin which we can hold, there are so many other altcoin which has huge potential and have big supporter in their community.
FairUser

Activity: 1344
Merit: 264

bit.ly/3QXp3oh | Ultimate Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:00:47 AM

only the way is holding if you do not have enough capital amount in your wallet just hold the coin and wait until the price will not well ahead will be easy for the future if newbie are doing then want to suggest should have a good backup also or can do earn from the forum also and then thunk about holding.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Irvinn

Activity: 966
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 04:52:22 AM

Buying a crypto currency, then its usual retention is the most common and simple way to generate income in the crypto currency. Depending on which coins are invested and in what period, the amount of income is also determined. Such incomes are quite significant. It's hard to say whether one can become a millionaire on this. To increase their incomes, it is better to trade simultaneously at the crypto-currency market. However, this activity is for those who possess certain knowledge and experience.
eagle10

Activity: 840
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
March 06, 2018, 09:13:50 AM

Hodling is not my word but I still believe in Holding and keeping your coin to get the most in profit, that is if you are not a good trader then this is an option, to keep and hodl. However. But if you are an expert trader holding is not a word because they can make more profit than that when it comes the time the price goes up.
camilojunior1

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:58:15 AM

it is certain that hold in the long term will remain valid and will benefit multiply because this way is the most efficient in trading.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: