Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 09:44:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits  (Read 18231 times)
kkerrex

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:35:18 PM

This method will be valid for next 2-3 years, cause crypto isn't that developed and big invest funds havn't entered this game yet. Total capitalization can easily multiply 10-20 times, so don't miss this movement
bigbangmother

Activity: 74
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:16:49 PM

If you find any potential in the company then it good to hold it for the long term. Without having potential growth it is useless to hold the coins.  Undecided
titteringtacos

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:00:34 PM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

As for me, I dont really hold bitcoin. What I do is I buy altcoins like minex that I can park, extensive coin that I can stake and they are going to release a masternode that I sure will also avail. Why am I doing this? Only 1 reason, staking or parking is a good one if your looking for a long term investment. Forget it when the price is still low and rejoice if it gets pump. I have my own house now and vehicles also just from staking ELITE(former 1337) Coin. Choose on what you like to do and enjoy, if the coin gets dump dont get upset coz its part of the game. Cheers ")
Enzo05

Activity: 938
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:03:04 PM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?

For me holding for a long term is one of the best thing to do rather than holding it on just few months . Anyone of us wanted to earn million dollars someday so just keep on holding and wait till you get millions from your investment .
missmaria

Activity: 137
Merit: 12

Semux

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:22:51 PM

I think it's better that selling at least. Can't say about the possible profits, but it may be really profitable - who knows what will happen in next 2-3 years.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
AllthewayUUppp

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:44:44 PM

I think it's better that selling at least. Can't say about the possible profits, but it may be really profitable - who knows what will happen in next 2-3 years.

Happen in 2-3 years crypto will be huge. I hope you know that because you are here why be so negative right now? Me I really believe that hodling is the key unless you are veterans trader that can do scalping or short trading?
suhoy

Activity: 157

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:54:14 PM

I don't think so...I can't imagine how feel those who bought ETH for 700-900$ - now they lost 50% of their investments...It may be really difficult psychologically.

▰   SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   ▰
■▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬■
Github   -   Discord   -   Twitter   -   Telegram   -   Get Free Airdrop Now!
Mazand

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:18:28 PM

It mostly depends from what exactly you are holding Smiley
Tony116
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1023

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:10:37 PM

HODLing doesnt work nowadays because of bear trend. I'd suggest to close your portfolios in order to prevent even worse drawdown. I guess we'll see the death cross at BTC daily chart and it will fall down to hell...

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hellbrowncat

Activity: 182
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:08:10 PM

Holding as for me the best strategy only if the project has some prospects and stably grows by a small percentage, without sharp pamp like it happens for any coin with a small capitalization.
nata2904

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:57:59 PM

Most of the time will help you to get a decent profit and some time if the coin is in an upward mode, than you can become rich in just a few days.
nakamura12

Activity: 2282
Merit: 669

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:06:37 PM

Holding is still valid my brother-in-law did hold bitcoin until now so you do it too if you like to hold. Holding may be in the past but it's valid until now, holding may be a bit risky but it will go fine as long as you able to take risk. Risking your bitcoin may be uncomfortable but be patience and you would benefit from it in the future. Holding may be the key to becoming millionaire as long as your willing to take risk as i said.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:11:25 PM

Holding is still valid my brother-in-law did hold bitcoin until now so you do it too if you like to hold. Holding may be in the past but it's valid until now, holding may be a bit risky but it will go fine as long as you able to take risk. Risking your bitcoin may be uncomfortable but be patience and you would benefit from it in the future. Holding may be the key to becoming millionaire as long as your willing to take risk as i said.
Yes holding it can indeed give us a tremendous advantage. But not forever it will run smoothly. When we are wrong to take time in making decisions then it will cause a big risk, we can experience a big loss. There are two sides is always present in our lives when doing Holding that is you can earn huge profits and you may also experience unexpected losses.
petyang12

Activity: 352

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:13:48 PM

Is it really valid until now because i have witness it myself that my friend did hold until now. I think there's nothing to worry about becausd we all know there are red days and green days about any coin's price. There's nothing you could lose from the coin you just hols you may even earn from it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▄ ▀▀▀▄     T F S     ▄▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Move Your Game To The Next Level
[    TG GROUP    ]  [  TG CHANNEL  ]  [     TWITTER     ]  [     MEDIUM     ]
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:40:24 PM

Trading on the exchange usually brings much more profit than the usual retention of purchased coins. However, not everyone has the knowledge, capabilities and desire to engage in trade. In addition, trade is much more risky than pursuing profit from the growth of the coin's value. The retention of the purchased crypto currency is more suitable for those who do not have the time and opportunity to trade and sometimes bring a good profit. However, as in any business, it is necessary to know the market and to orientate which coin is promising for purchase, otherwise the retention of many coins will not only not bring profit, but can also cause damage.
tapayharum

Activity: 37

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:31:39 PM

I think this is the worst time to sell coins. Because almost all coins have a very low price. I think this situation is temporary, preferably for now hold first, when the price is improved we just sell.
hellbrowncat

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:52:11 PM

Holding a coin is too risky, because it can make your money multiply or gone.
So choosing a right coin is very important. Being millionaire will still depends upon the coin you will gonna invest with.
So if you want try also the different ways on how to earn more money, the more the ways you do the more percentage of becoming a millionaire.
doublecoins

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:20:21 PM

u cant sell in loss so it is better to hodl for few more months for profits it is only best option market will recover for sure in 3rd quator
Riskiagung2425

Activity: 340

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:11:36 AM

if we have great capital for investing. I have a friend that is already a millionaire just by trading and holding tokens. Believe it or not, my story is legit.
Apiapik

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:17:23 AM

Believe and believe it. The name is also investment. If it is sold now, it is definitely ruginya.tapi if the hold, there is still a chance to profit.
So my advice remains on hold just wait for bitcoin prices to go up again.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: