Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 01:28:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits  (Read 18231 times)
atlantik

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 01:32:11 PM

Holding a coin for long term profit is still one of the best strategy and this is already proven by many cryptocurrency investors. Trading a coin is really profitable but risky, you need a good skills to be able to perform a successful trading. In holding a coin, you only need to wait for the price to rise in a profitable level.
as soon as you miss the moment when the coin takes off. I have one token a couple of weeks ago, was worth $ 0.17 and now $ 0.04.
shubuh

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 12:44:11 AM

for now I think HOLDING not beneficial compared to last year because many coins are getting down its value let alone the more tokens in HOLD getting down
for this year does not seem right to seek profit from HOLDING

nhaila

Activity: 993
Merit: 250

Moonbet.io

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 02:22:03 AM

the coins that I hold today fall in price but the coins I sell are directly pumped large quantities

.MOONBET.[]]          ░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▒░░       
       ░░▒░░▒█████▒░░▒░     
    ░▓██▓▓███████████▓▓██▓   
   ▓███████▓░     ░▓███████▒ 
  ▓▒▒▓██▒             ▒██▓▒▓▓
 ▒▒░▓█▓         ▒▓█▓    ▓█▓░▒░
▒██▒██        ▒████      ██▒█▓
▓██▓█▒     ███████       ▓█▓██
▒██▒███   ▒▒██████       ██▒█▓
 ░▒░▓██▓░   ▓▓ ▓█░      ▒█▓░▒░
  ▓▒▒▓███████          ▓█▓▒▓▒
   ▒██▓███████▓░ █▓ ▒██████▒ 
     ▓██▒▓▓██████████▓▓██▓   
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▒     
          ░░░░░░░░░░░        
[]           ▓███████████████████
        ▓▓▓█▒▒▓               █
 ░▓▓█████▓▓█▒▓█               █
██▓▓▓░     █▒██               █
██ ▓█░     █▓      ▒██▓       █
 ██▓█▒     █▓    ▒██████▓░    █
  █▓    ████▓   ██████████▓   █
  ▓█    ████▒   ███████████   █
   ██   ▓███▓   ▓█████████    █
   ░█▓    ▒█▓       ███       █
    ██     █▓         ░    ▓█▓█
     ██    █▓              ▓█▒█
     ▒█▓   █▓ ░      ░░░░░░▒▓ █
      ██   ▓▓▓▓████████████████
       ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
[]
> TWITTER
> DISCORD
> MEDIUM
> TELEGRAM
ksiazek7

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:27:32 AM

It's still the safest way to make good gains for most people imo.  Despite this bear/sideways market I still think we will be up a significant amount by year end (compared to our January high of like ~800 billion).

A T O M Z  ǁ  Cryptocurrency Investing Done Easy
▔▔▔▔▔▔  ❨❨   Token Sale Starts Soon   ❩❩  ▔▔▔▔▔▔
Captainluffy24

Activity: 197
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:37:02 AM

Yes holding is the best way to increase your profit. However, this is hard to because we are tend to panic when we see red numbers but it is still better to hold on because it usually boost up after days. On the other hand, if you think that your coin doesn't have any value and will just be a waste then better to let it go.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:29:44 AM

holding still make profits until now. do you imagine what the feeling for the people that buy bitcoin in the beginning? did they imagine that the bitcoin price will increase like today? I think they are now really making a lot of money by just holding their bitcoin and now they can sell it all of their bitcoin but I think they only sell a small portion of bitcoin and they still save the other bitcoin in their wallet. this is the power of holding especially if we can hold bitcoin as we know that bitcoin still be the king of the cryptocurrency.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
volf22

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:45:18 AM

I want to tell you that the best strategy is to withdraw all the money, and keep part of it for a long time. at least you will not lose

kuah bakso

Activity: 184

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:16:58 AM

I also think the same thing in my opinion is better to do short-term trading for profit, holding is not always worth, maybe only part I hold like btc and eth
om_iyo

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:44:06 AM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
Just hold as enough as you want, then release at the right time you want. Every one knows that all coins called as asset and they are not stable. If you release all, it means you have no asset. It's not about when you get profit, but it's about how to manage your asset.
SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:25:24 AM

I also think the same thing in my opinion is better to do short-term trading for profit, holding is not always worth, maybe only part I hold like btc and eth
Few people can trade short-term. I prefer to make long-term investments in projects. You just need to correctly assess the risks. Do not be greedy. With growth, a portion of the portfolio is sold.

boboyboi

Activity: 146

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 02:57:11 PM

I agree about it,holding and waiting for a bigger market,ups and down is part of the this,so,I have to invest in me tons of patience.keep on hoping,waiting and holding.
IMNOOBODY

Activity: 124

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:41:58 PM

In the current situation - no. If you are interested in profit you need to be able to timely deposit and withdraw assets from projects.
tool_462

Activity: 924
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:51:14 PM

Few people can trade short-term. I prefer to make long-term investments in projects. You just need to correctly assess the risks. Do not be greedy. With growth, a portion of the portfolio is sold.

I agree, if you do not fix the profit in time, then you can stay in the hodl for a long time, you need to fix the part

Sergo Grigo

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 05:23:40 PM

I am convinced that it is still possible to get a good profit by simply keeping coins in long lines, because very promising projects enter the market.
Valermos

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 06:43:29 PM

The market is volatile, so you need to put your own targets and stops to understand when to hold or when to sell to get profit either fix loss, nothing new.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
arpaul

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:44:17 PM

Holding the BTC and some relevant altcoins might really help you to grow your profits in your coming year. So holding helps but also we need to ensure we are holding the right coins so that we get the best of the returns in coming year. Many experts suggest HODLing BTC or crypto for the long term is a smart move! Just HODL and patience!!!  Wink
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 07:52:08 PM

Yes holding is still profitable, especially if you choose the most successful and valuable coins and tokens, and if you make your plan before investing. Such coins are expected to grow up fastly and their prices will become higher in the nearest future, so buying with low rate and holding is a good way to make money.
sale.kripta

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:12:05 PM

I prefer to keep my investments in tokens. I hope that the crypto market will recover and all my crypto investments will give me a good profit. At a price like tokens are now sold, there is no point in selling them.
Ecex.Exchange

Activity: 1148

https://ecex.exchange/ — First Crypto Depository

View Profile WWW
March 13, 2018, 08:43:32 PM

Assignments listing functionality. Almost there. Participate in ICO!
https://ecex.exchange/

Ecex.Exchange ▮ Your Simple Powerful Trading & Swap Tool ▮ Ecex.Exchange
Listings ▮▮ Listings
TwitterInstagramFacebookTelegramReddit
SoloV

Activity: 504
Merit: 112

quarkchain.io

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 08:44:42 PM

I agree, if you do not fix the profit in time, then you can stay in the hodl for a long time, you need to fix the part
Yes, all the same it is necessary to fix a part of the profit, when the token very much grows in a very short time. Most likely, after such growth, the token will go to correction.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: