Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:19:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is HODLINg still valid to make profits  (Read 18231 times)
tenakha

Activity: 1470
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 09:15:10 PM

Blindly holding coins is not key to sucess in this crypto model businesses. Diversifying between good coins is more profitable than keep holding top 50 cryptocurrencies.  HODL is good for those who invested big amounts and dont have enough time to check market. Trading between cryptos can  give more profits than blindly HODL strategy Wink
rps_rado

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:02:37 PM

Well if you were bullish on an alt that recently crashed hodling is the only option Smiley
Mahanton

Activity: 2716
Merit: 631

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:16:00 PM

Blindly holding coins is not key to sucess in this crypto model businesses. Diversifying between good coins is more profitable than keep holding top 50 cryptocurrencies.  HODL is good for those who invested big amounts and dont have enough time to check market. Trading between cryptos can  give more profits than blindly HODL strategy Wink
Agree with this completely if you do have the ample time to make active trading rather than on holding it purely then better do it if you do like to make profits on a short possible time rather than on minding or just holding it up or targeting on sell out for years then it would be really long and you are just missing out on earning opportunity.Holding can make you money and theres no doubt on that but comparing on the value or amount being gained there would be no doubt that day trading do have the edge.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
wilburwilbur

Activity: 266
Merit: 33

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 10:20:20 PM

if you think you can make millions just by hodling you're slightly wrong why?
have you checked your capital? how much is it?
how bout the coin you invested in?  is there potential?
holding is like putting your money on a bank but the difference is that the currency you put in in your bank is highly volatile Smiley

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
MKH
Copper Member

Activity: 231
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:18:03 PM

Of course holding is valid to make profits. By holding you can make a huge amount from a simple coin but you have to chose the best one for holding.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 08:28:00 PM

Now that's the only option I think; because selling now may be crucial in terms of getting any profit at all... it's better to wait'n'believe.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cryptonata18

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:40:02 PM

In most cases, the retention strategy is the most profitable one. But this is a long distance
wiik

Activity: 293
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:40:42 AM

If you HODL last december , i bet you are crying now . Hahah . JK , after the bitcoin bubble popped market crashed very badly . Leaving Hodler's literally HOLD for months already . I mean , with the current prices of the coins now compared from last December you could be trading with a loss now .

So , Holding is also a risky move. I mean , every move is risky in cryptocurrency . So its just about luck and good perception skills .

Manc89

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:57:34 AM

I also think the same thing in my opinion is better to do short-term trading for profit, holding is not always worth, maybe only part I hold like btc and eth
Few people can trade short-term. I prefer to make long-term investments in projects. You just need to correctly assess the risks. Do not be greedy. With growth, a portion of the portfolio is sold.

I agree, if you do not fix the profit in time, then you can stay in the hodl for a long time, you need to fix the part
Yes, all the same it is necessary to fix a part of the profit, when the token very much grows in a very short time. Most likely, after such growth, the token will go to correction.

I am sure that. Correction is happen always after huge bullish so i never see the coin which goes high without correction include bitcoin too.
Does not matter how strong is the bullish and how promissing is the coin but correction is always coming after. Sell it before everything goes to correction
orkoso (OP)

Activity: 276
Merit: 23

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:36:46 PM

Holding the BTC and some relevant altcoins might really help you to grow your profits in your coming year. So holding helps but also we need to ensure we are holding the right coins so that we get the best of the returns in coming year. Many experts suggest HODLing BTC or crypto for the long term is a smart move! Just HODL and patience!!!  Wink

That is a recipee for disaster, Bitcoin is not going to make you rich, you need to understand new projets and make sure you do take the opportunities that these offer in order to lambo.
Killerpotleaf

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:51:39 PM

Of course, before investing it is necessary to study projects. I believe that it is necessary to invest in projects for a long time. Not everyone knows how to trade. As practice shows, HOLD is the best.

███
             █████
            ███████
           █████████
          ███████████
         █████████████
        ███████ ███████
       ███████   ███████
      ███████     ███████
     ███████       ███████
    ███████         ███████
   ███████           ███████
  ███████             ███████
 █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
M!RACLE TELE
BRINGING MAGIC
TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
40% Biweekly Rewards
▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬
Traffic from €0.01 worldwide

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
      ██         ██     
        ▀▌     ▐▀       
       ▄██▄▄▄▄▄██▄      
     ▄█████████████     
   ▄█████████████████▄   
  ██████▄██████▄██████  
 ▐█████████████████████▌
  ██████▀███████▀██████ 
  █████   █████   █████  
  █████████████████████  
  █████████████████    
    ███████████████    
 ▀██▄ ████████████  ▄██▀
      ▀██▀   ▀██▀   
       ▄█       █▄
ANN
Lightpaper
Bounty
Facebook
Twitter
Telegram
Layonk

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:10:48 PM

Yes, all the same it is necessary to fix a part of the profit, when the token very much grows in a very short time. Most likely, after such growth, the token will go to correction.

After coreection we need to buy back again then sell it for the same high level again.
That is the main strategy but sometime that strategy will not work well so alwyas manage the strategy depend on the situation
Anhdienhg

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:32:50 PM

sure, holding crypto makes you millionaire, hold up to 2018-2020
clarkgeneral86

Activity: 1043
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:43:45 PM

sure, holding crypto makes you millionaire, hold up to 2018-2020
It can help you become a millionaire but not any crypto that you hold can do it. I agree holding if still valid to make profits, but need to consider carefully the potential the coins that we want to hold long term.
DanWalker

Activity: 1946
Merit: 547

We are all the pieces of what we remember.

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 04:13:35 PM

Today holding is the only way not to get losses)) There is no point in selling coins today, which you bought a few months ago. Now only holding can bring profit if you don't have experience in trading. You need to be patient.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Tanmoy98

Activity: 325

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:36:05 AM

Holding is the best process.By holding you can make double profit.Now all the coins price is dump.So if you invest some dollar in buying good coins you will make some profit.  Roll Eyes
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 09:41:56 AM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
It all depends on the specific coin or token. Well-known coins, such as bitcoin, ethereum, litecoin, monero and others in the long run, will necessarily bring you a good profit. However, other coins, and especially tokens, can not do this. Here you need to know the features of each project, as a result of which this token was released.
davenjulio

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

"PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM"

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:28:13 AM

This recipee could be a thing of the past. Nowdays it may be better to look for opportunities as lots of talent is going into the market. Do you still think of becoming a millionaire by hodling?
Seriously nowadays you have to be a wise hodler, When you feel that there will be a market crash sell it and buy at dips..I'm a hodler in a sense of buy and sell to increase my coin/token quantity but i'm not abandoning my coin/token especially when i truly believe with the project.

╰ PlayHall ╯ ● Pre-sale starts at 10 AM EST (New York Time), February 26, 2018  (https://goo.gl/FrA9Zp) ●
| THE FIRST MULTI-CRYPT
ChrisPop
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1033

Not your Keys, Not your Bitcoins

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

I'm certain that you can become a millionaire just by hodling,but you need to have patience in order to reap the great rewards. Don't let yourself manipulated by the markets. If you are an investor and not a trader, always invest into the product(technology) and not into price! Wink
lagabara

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:13:50 PM

hold is a long-term plan to invest, so it can be very profitable for a long time. For daily trading should always be quick to make decisions when prices will go down. So, specify our trading plan first. Choose a hold or as soon as it is sold when the price reverses direction and buy again at a lower price. Select also tokens or coins that have good development team support for hodl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: